FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!

The Federal Polytechnic Nekede has released her second batch admision list of successfully admitted students into various National diploma programmes {ND MORNIN} offered by the Institution for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The Nekede Polytechnic second batch admission list as reported by mentor and confirmed by VNTI correspondent NEKEDE, has been pasted in the Polytechnic’s notice board located at the ADMIN BLOCK, where the Nekede first batch admission list was initialy pasted.

Aspirants of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede who are still yet to find their names in the first list are advised to proceed to the institution to check the Fedpoly Nekede second list now.

Congratulations To All who made the Nekede Polytechnic 2nd batch admission list.

Comments

1. godwill chinedu says:

Pls i need help, am in kaduna now and dnt knw who 2 help me check mine.my name is okorochukwu Godwill chinedu.i aplied for surveying and geoinformatics and i scored 209 in jamb and 220 in post utme.pls i need ur help.

2. Egenti Oluoma maryjane says:

Am in niger state,pls help me check my name in 2nd batch,department SLT

3. Mishael Eyo says:

Can sum1 pls check mine 4 me, EYO MISHAEL SAMUEL, SLT

4. MBAOMA IFEOMA SUNDAY says:

Pls sir i want to knw if my name will b in d second bitch i score 236 in jamb an 240 in post ume, pls help me an check. Masscom dis my num. 08101512976

5. Ogeeloveth says:

Hw do i check it with my phone

6. IBEH NDIDIAMAKA says:

Pls am nt in imo state can sum1 help me check my name:IBEH NDIDIAMAKA NKEIRUKA.I applied 4 SLT and i scored 260 in my pume and 220 in my jamb.

7. juliet says:

pls i will apprecite if any1 could aid me check mine…..science lab tech, juliet okechukwu….thanks

8. Duru lynda says:

Notify me if Hnd 2nd batch admision list comes out.

9. onyema chinenye deborah says:

pls wat is masscom cutof mark

10. Odira Judith says:

Please, is there anyway the school can paste the admission list online?
    TO check if my name appeared.
    I will be glad if this idea will be considered.

11. Will says:

God never fail……my dear friends,when all hope re gone just believe God nothings is too hard for him to do…………i rill thank God,i have finail goten adimission;he will surly do it for every one of u…thank u friends(much love)

12. ADIRUO UZOMA JAMES says:

Pls i m at jos rte nw an pt surveying and geoinformatics and scored 170 pume and 237 n jamb. Pls cn sm 1 help me check mi

13. Faith ijeoma okwudili says:

Can i check it true internet? If yes, how?

14. Okereafor Charles says:

Pls my name iz Okereafor charles,i live in lagos,plz i need sum1 2 help me check if my name iz out.I scored 212 in my jamb and scored 24o in my post utme

15. Nwokeforo Maureen says:

Pls my name is Nwokeforo Maureen Nkechi and i’m based in Abuja i dnt knw anybody who is going to help me check 4 my name ,i applied for Science Laboratory Technology.I scored 256 in Jamb and score 290 in post ume,pls i seriously need your help

• victor says:

Babe i just checked ur name and it’s out.lab science tech,so just prepare and start packing to skul b4 d hostel gets filled up.congratulations

16. Sunny says:

Pls frnds help me check my name omah sunday obinna course mas com, i am at benue pls help me, i got 230 at screnin nd 217 in jamb (07032898318)

17. Dinnah Ekpereamaka Stephine says:

God will help u too.

18. Patience israel says:

Pls when is nd evenin comin out or it thesame with nd mornin pls i need reply?????

19. Udoba Donatus onyeka says:

I pray to God that my name will be out in 3rd batch.

• Udoba Donatus onyeka says:

My UTME 160 JAMB 216 DEPARTMENT ARCHITECTURE, should i hv any chance of getting addmission, please keep me inform

20. Udoba Donatus onyeka says:

all architech student should please pray for my addmission.

21. Mokwe nobert onyeka says:

Plz palz i need ur help am in lagos state i am looking 4 some body 2 help me check my name in the admission list my name is mokwe Nobert onyeka mas com REG no 25849448fc plzzz realy need help or call me on 08105762040 for furder information.

22. Jay says:

If u nid 2 chk ur name in d 2nd list jst cal me or add me wt dis numb 07066884633 on 2go

23. Oriddon says:

I want 2 knw if i can get admission i score 234 in jamb and 190 in post ume.

24. Ndubuisi Juliet Ijeoma says:

Help me check my admission status. Course: BAM. Jamb Reg.25905219GE. Jamb: 216 post utme: 250

25. Nwankwo ifeoma mercy says:

Pls can sum1 help me check my name n d 2nd batch my name is nwankwo ifeoma mercy, i scored 220 n jamb nd 290 n post utme biz admn

26. Expiro says:

PLEASE i suggest the name are published online so that people residing far away can check there name so easily and not undergoing the stress of coming down to the school premises…Datz how other institutions do theres ………..PLEASEEEEE

• okeke queedanli chekwube in enugu state says:

pls nekede help us in this admission bco i like the skulu, our brother and sister’s. pls, check my name first bacth or 2nd banch our scor jam is 215 but i no my secning help me chech it or call my line 08035341650, 07036735796. or use my email to seed massege for me god bless us.

27. Kalu chinemerem says:

Plz am in lagos nw nd i nid sm1 who wil help nd check mine 4 me. Am kalu chinemerem

28. glory okon says:

pls i want to no if evening class for the h.n.d student do go for service pls frd and when is the list coming out.

29. ashimole philip says:

when is 3rd batch admission list coming out

30. sandra says:

if u want to check ur admision status,go 2 jamb website..www.jamb.org.ng..u’ll see admision status then click on it,u’ll see the space to put ur jamb reg num then click on submit.if u have gotten admission u’ll see it,bt if d reverse is the case they’ll tel u no admission given yet

31. Chimela Chris says:

Pls can u check my name for me please Okechukwu Chimela Chris, Electrical Engineering.

32. Nwoko Chiagoziem Jiwuola says:

Pls i dnt knw who wil chek d 2nd list of admsn nd i scored 180 in putme nd 190 in jamb,pls cn i b considered 4 admission in d skul

33. SUNNYBOBO says:

Pls pals I nid sm1 2 alert me imediately 2nd batch 4 hnd comes out, hama me on 08137795754

34. Francis says:

Plz smbody should do me a favour by cheking my name,NWAIWU FRANCIS NNEMEKA,business admin.

35. chinasa says:

i got 235 in my jamb and 170 in my post -ume, can someone help me in checking of my name in the first and second batch. i am in lagos state. course= public administration, name= Nsude Chinasa Ruth

36. Marvellous says:

is it true that nekede 2012/2013 cut off mark is above 400

37. Benita says:

I Tank God 4 giving me admission.plz i need a roommate

38. godwin obinna says:

pls ur guys shoul help me chek mine ,in far 4m imo pls,my name is NwABunwanne Godwin OBinna, i wrote computer science i got 250 in my post ume and 244 in my jamb ,tanx, God bless u all ,2go me @ Acidman00

39. Osunwanne says:

pls, i got 210 in my postUME score, will i get admission. My course is Mass Communication.

40. Matthew says:

Pls,i’m not in owerri now,i’m in lagos.and chances of me being there now is very slim. I’m soliciting 4 anybody over there should do me d favour of checking mine,pls.
    Mech engineering
    Reuben Matthew

41. Chinonso agu says:

Pls i need ur help. I apply 4 computer science and i scored 210 in my jamb and 240 in post ume, pls any hope 4 admission bcos 1st and second batch admission list is out and i ask sm1 2 check my name is nt there…..my name Agu Chinonso pls check 4 me my number is 07086301908. thanks

42. Cynthia uzoamaka says:

Pls mummy njoka i went to know wether my name w comeout of second batch HND evening programme 2012/2013 thanks.

43. idoko oby says:

pls i check my name in this site……portal.federalpolynekede.net and i sew my name pls my question is it feke

44. obillor osondu says:

i score 214 in jamb and 280 in post utme but i don know if my name iz there. please pal i will like y’all to help me check mines cos am frustrated now (name: obillo ossondu….dept: quantity survey)

45. idoko obiageli edith-mary says:

now i no dat GOD CAN do All tins,i tink GOD I HAVE been admitted in NEKEDE i dont no how it happen but i no it is GOD SOME1 ASK me to pay 50,000 just to help me becos my jamb and post ume is down i said ok since it will work so later the person called and was tellai me that he can’t do it since nekede is my second choice i now said to my self that dat admission most look 4 me dat the good God i sav will

46. Prestige says:

Pls got 270 in my pume and 231 jamb any chance of adimition my cores is mascom

47. robert ihechiluru says:

is the admission list out online PLS

48. Ugocris says:

Thank God 4 my life after 3yrs nekede hz finally admitted me 2 E/E dept. God wil surly c evry 1 thru 4rm dx admission stress. Succes 2 al my fellow aspirants

49. okeke kennedy says:

pls. frnds wht chances do I hv 4 the admition this year cos I had 200 in putme 227 in jamb, frst batch my name dnt cumout
    pls. let me the next step
    ok

50. Bassey, Thomas Aniefiok says:

pls i wanna knw if they’ll b 3rd list? pls if yes, i wanna knw wen it’s goin 2 b pasted. Regards.

51. Zionson says:

pls someone should pls help me check cos i got 290 in post ume and 222 in jamb but i checked there admission status and no admission yet pls i realy need help cos i dont stay at owerri pls VTI can u help me dpt:computer science

52. David says:

Hv check mine and am nt seein anytyn pls check 4 m my name is david onyeweama obinna

53. Chinenye .L. says:

Pls friends can sum1 tell me wat in happenin in nekede now, how can polytech will not give admision 4 those dat score 200 while universities are given admision 4 those dat scored 200 while i need answers pls friends

54. Ikechukwu says:

I’m a ND2 Elect/Elect Eng. student of federal polytechnic Nekede. I’m currently in school. I’m looking for where to do my I.T. If anyone helps me get where i can do it, i wuld help you check ur adm status nd offer any help if need be. 07033807241

55. onukwugha promise says:

pls make the available on net so that it can serve far and near may you remain less ame

56. Nwachukwu jerry ebuka says:

I need hlp plz, m in lagos state nd hv been tryin 2 check mine wit ma phone bt haz nt been possible. Ma name iz Nwachukwu jerry chukwuebuka nd i applied 4 mechanical engineerin. 10ks!!

57. ike says:

pls help me chek my name course: is mass communication.ikejimba wilson ikenna.my no’is08086568918,08176763586,pls also help n chek oder departmnts n first list.GOD bless u all

58. Chuks says:

Hi VNTI,sir p/s help me check my,i got 216 in jamb nd 250 in pume,i aplied computer sc

59. becky says:

massive recruitment, an America base company in Nigeria is recruiting massively, interested people should send their name and phone number to 07039870165

60. Njoku chinyere mirram says:

Please someone whom God touches should help me check my name am at avery far place, my number 07033567319 mass com. Dept.

61. onyiriuka uchechukwu reginald says:

please i need help,i scored 210 in my jamb and in my post umte 210.please do i have any hope for me to get admission,my number is 08105268086 accountacy dept.

62. kalu okechukwu .o. says:

plz someone should help me and checkn my name,my name is kalu okechukwu…..reach me on 08166919442……

63. ezinwa says:

please is there anything like 3rd batch? please inform me through my email address.thanks

64. dominic says:

i want to know if kaduna poly evening hnd student also go for nysc service

65. Kate eko says:

Pls sum 1 help me & answer dis questn is dere anyting like
    E learning in imo state poly? & what state do dey have deir satalite campus?

66. somtochi linda says:

pls my name is iwuchukwu somtochi linda..i lost my photo card 4 nekede and so cn’t b able 2 check my admission…i wil b grateful if sum1 wld hlp me check…God bless u…Thank-you!…u cld reach me thru my email(listriumph@gmail.com) or nos 08137093144..i wil appreciate if any1 wld hlp me..

67. ezekwe mercy says:

Pls any1 should help me check for my name on d 2 nd list,ezekwe chiding mercy,masscom,08134572749,GOD bless u Pls pls