FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!

Featured Image

The Federal Polytechnic Nekede has released her second batch admision list of successfully admitted students into various National diploma programmes {ND MORNIN} offered by the Institution for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The Nekede Polytechnic second batch admission list as reported by mentor and confirmed by VNTI correspondent NEKEDE, has been pasted in the Polytechnic’s notice board located at the ADMIN BLOCK, where the Nekede first batch admission list was initialy pasted.

Aspirants of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede who are still yet to find their names in the first list are advised to proceed to the institution to check the Fedpoly Nekede second list now.

Congratulations To All who made the Nekede Polytechnic 2nd batch admission list.

Comments

1. godwill chinedu says

Pls i need help, am in kaduna now and dnt knw who 2 help me check mine.my name is okorochukwu Godwill chinedu.i aplied for surveying and geoinformatics and i scored 209 in jamb and 220 in post utme.pls i need ur help.

2. MBAOMA IFEOMA SUNDAY says

Pls sir i want to knw if my name will b in d second bitch i score 236 in jamb an 240 in post ume, pls help me an check. Masscom dis my num. 08101512976

3. IBEH NDIDIAMAKA says

Pls am nt in imo state can sum1 help me check my name:IBEH NDIDIAMAKA NKEIRUKA.I applied 4 SLT and i scored 260 in my pume and 220 in my jamb.

4. Odira Judith says

Please, is there anyway the school can paste the admission list online?
    TO check if my name appeared.
    I will be glad if this idea will be considered.

5. Will says

God never fail……my dear friends,when all hope re gone just believe God nothings is too hard for him to do…………i rill thank God,i have finail goten adimission;he will surly do it for every one of u…thank u friends(much love)

6. ADIRUO UZOMA JAMES says

Pls i m at jos rte nw an pt surveying and geoinformatics and scored 170 pume and 237 n jamb. Pls cn sm 1 help me check mi

7. Okereafor Charles says

Pls my name iz Okereafor charles,i live in lagos,plz i need sum1 2 help me check if my name iz out.I scored 212 in my jamb and scored 24o in my post utme

8. Nwokeforo Maureen says

Pls my name is Nwokeforo Maureen Nkechi and i’m based in Abuja i dnt knw anybody who is going to help me check 4 my name ,i applied for Science Laboratory Technology.I scored 256 in Jamb and score 290 in post ume,pls i seriously need your help

• victor says

Babe i just checked ur name and it’s out.lab science tech,so just prepare and start packing to skul b4 d hostel gets filled up.congratulations

9. Sunny says

Pls frnds help me check my name omah sunday obinna course mas com, i am at benue pls help me, i got 230 at screnin nd 217 in jamb (07032898318)

• Udoba Donatus onyeka says

My UTME 160 JAMB 216 DEPARTMENT ARCHITECTURE, should i hv any chance of getting addmission, please keep me inform

10. Mokwe nobert onyeka says

Plz palz i need ur help am in lagos state i am looking 4 some body 2 help me check my name in the admission list my name is mokwe Nobert onyeka mas com REG no 25849448fc plzzz realy need help or call me on 08105762040 for furder information.

11. Nwankwo ifeoma mercy says

Pls can sum1 help me check my name n d 2nd batch my name is nwankwo ifeoma mercy, i scored 220 n jamb nd 290 n post utme biz admn

12. Expiro says

PLEASE i suggest the name are published online so that people residing far away can check there name so easily and not undergoing the stress of coming down to the school premises…Datz how other institutions do theres ………..PLEASEEEEE

• okeke queedanli chekwube in enugu state says

pls nekede help us in this admission bco i like the skulu, our brother and sister’s. pls, check my name first bacth or 2nd banch our scor jam is 215 but i no my secning help me chech it or call my line 08035341650, 07036735796. or use my email to seed massege for me god bless us.

13. sandra says

if u want to check ur admision status,go 2 jamb website..www.jamb.org.ng..u’ll see admision status then click on it,u’ll see the space to put ur jamb reg num then click on submit.if u have gotten admission u’ll see it,bt if d reverse is the case they’ll tel u no admission given yet

14. Nwoko Chiagoziem Jiwuola says

Pls i dnt knw who wil chek d 2nd list of admsn nd i scored 180 in putme nd 190 in jamb,pls cn i b considered 4 admission in d skul

15. chinasa says

i got 235 in my jamb and 170 in my post -ume, can someone help me in checking of my name in the first and second batch. i am in lagos state. course= public administration, name= Nsude Chinasa Ruth

16. godwin obinna says

pls ur guys shoul help me chek mine ,in far 4m imo pls,my name is NwABunwanne Godwin OBinna, i wrote computer science i got 250 in my post ume and 244 in my jamb ,tanx, God bless u all ,2go me @ Acidman00

17. Matthew says

Pls,i’m not in owerri now,i’m in lagos.and chances of me being there now is very slim. I’m soliciting 4 anybody over there should do me d favour of checking mine,pls.
    Mech engineering
    Reuben Matthew

18. Chinonso agu says

Pls i need ur help. I apply 4 computer science and i scored 210 in my jamb and 240 in post ume, pls any hope 4 admission bcos 1st and second batch admission list is out and i ask sm1 2 check my name is nt there…..my name Agu Chinonso pls check 4 me my number is 07086301908. thanks

19. Cynthia uzoamaka says

Pls mummy njoka i went to know wether my name w comeout of second batch HND evening programme 2012/2013 thanks.

20. obillor osondu says

i score 214 in jamb and 280 in post utme but i don know if my name iz there. please pal i will like y’all to help me check mines cos am frustrated now (name: obillo ossondu….dept: quantity survey)

21. idoko obiageli edith-mary says

now i no dat GOD CAN do All tins,i tink GOD I HAVE been admitted in NEKEDE i dont no how it happen but i no it is GOD SOME1 ASK me to pay 50,000 just to help me becos my jamb and post ume is down i said ok since it will work so later the person called and was tellai me that he can’t do it since nekede is my second choice i now said to my self that dat admission most look 4 me dat the good God i sav will

22. Ugocris says

Thank God 4 my life after 3yrs nekede hz finally admitted me 2 E/E dept. God wil surly c evry 1 thru 4rm dx admission stress. Succes 2 al my fellow aspirants

23. okeke kennedy says

pls. frnds wht chances do I hv 4 the admition this year cos I had 200 in putme 227 in jamb, frst batch my name dnt cumout
    pls. let me the next step
    ok

24. Bassey, Thomas Aniefiok says

pls i wanna knw if they’ll b 3rd list? pls if yes, i wanna knw wen it’s goin 2 b pasted. Regards.

25. Zionson says

pls someone should pls help me check cos i got 290 in post ume and 222 in jamb but i checked there admission status and no admission yet pls i realy need help cos i dont stay at owerri pls VTI can u help me dpt:computer science

26. Chinenye .L. says

Pls friends can sum1 tell me wat in happenin in nekede now, how can polytech will not give admision 4 those dat score 200 while universities are given admision 4 those dat scored 200 while i need answers pls friends

27. Ikechukwu says

I’m a ND2 Elect/Elect Eng. student of federal polytechnic Nekede. I’m currently in school. I’m looking for where to do my I.T. If anyone helps me get where i can do it, i wuld help you check ur adm status nd offer any help if need be. 07033807241

28. Nwachukwu jerry ebuka says

I need hlp plz, m in lagos state nd hv been tryin 2 check mine wit ma phone bt haz nt been possible. Ma name iz Nwachukwu jerry chukwuebuka nd i applied 4 mechanical engineerin. 10ks!!

29. ike says

pls help me chek my name course: is mass communication.ikejimba wilson ikenna.my no’is08086568918,08176763586,pls also help n chek oder departmnts n first list.GOD bless u all

30. becky says

massive recruitment, an America base company in Nigeria is recruiting massively, interested people should send their name and phone number to 07039870165

31. Njoku chinyere mirram says

Please someone whom God touches should help me check my name am at avery far place, my number 07033567319 mass com. Dept.

32. onyiriuka uchechukwu reginald says

please i need help,i scored 210 in my jamb and in my post umte 210.please do i have any hope for me to get admission,my number is 08105268086 accountacy dept.

33. kalu okechukwu .o. says

plz someone should help me and checkn my name,my name is kalu okechukwu…..reach me on 08166919442……

34. Kate eko says

Pls sum 1 help me & answer dis questn is dere anyting like
    E learning in imo state poly? & what state do dey have deir satalite campus?

35. somtochi linda says

pls my name is iwuchukwu somtochi linda..i lost my photo card 4 nekede and so cn’t b able 2 check my admission…i wil b grateful if sum1 wld hlp me check…God bless u…Thank-you!…u cld reach me thru my email(listriumph@gmail.com) or nos 08137093144..i wil appreciate if any1 wld hlp me..

36. ezekwe mercy says

Pls any1 should help me check for my name on d 2 nd list,ezekwe chiding mercy,masscom,08134572749,GOD bless u Pls pls