FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO-EKITI POST-UTME RESULTS OUT FOR 2012/2013!

The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti
(EkitiPoly) has released the result
of the 2012/2013 post -UTME screening.

Candidates who sat for this
examination can now access their results online in the
university website.

To check your result, kindly go to

portal/verify_admission.php with your confirmation order.

Comments

1. Adekemi says:

PLS VNTI CAN U HELP US TO CONFIRM THE SCHOOL REQUIRED POST UME CUT OFF MARK DAT CAN GIV US ASSURANCE OF ADMISSION. WUD B GRATEFUL IF D REPLY TO MY POST IS SOON

2. Albert Michael says:

I score 16 in my post utme exam. Please, is that my final answer because, some people said, it’s 16 over 50.
    Please, reply or text me on this number 07086761210, 08166906343 because, the number I put down on registration form got lost.
    PLEASE BEFORE I COMMITE SUICIDE!

3. ayomide says:

pls wen is d admission list 4 fedpolyado wil com out nd their cutoff mark pls vnti i wil hapy 4 d reply

4. oluyole femi says:

pls wen will dz pple release d so calld 1st list

5. adedoyin says:

Pls I got 22 for my putme,nd 241 for jamb,I den calculated it 241 divided by8 plus my 22 makin 53.8,wen wil school list cum out,cos I heard dat it is jamb candidate dat ve bin released,is all dis true?

6. adeagbo rukayat says:

pls ma/sir am unable 2 check my post utme result,and i came to the school for complain and i was told that they will let me to know if we are to write another exam and since den i was at the hospital, plz ma/sir am stil checkin the my post utme result on net and is still writen confirmation error,nd form number can not be found on system,plz ma/sir here my form No 28410 and my jamb registration no is 26069318EC and comfirmation No or order is 07614626301343385573132, please ma/sir i need ur help cos was discharge yesterday, here is my telephone no 08098762800 incase their be a solution.thanks

7. ezekiel says:

How does fedpolyado calculate her cut off mark?