ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY- ESUT 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013 OUT!!!

The Enugu State University of Science and Technology(ESUT) has released her second batch admission list of successfully admitted students into various degree programmes offered by the Institution for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The news earlier reported on the 2nd of September, by an aspirant who was just granted admission to study at the Citadel was confirmed by the VNTI correspondent ESUT, with other success stories.

HOW TO CHECK THE ESUT 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology(ESUT) second batch admission list at this time has not been uploaded in the University portal, but can be accessed through the JAMB official website following the steps below:
1. Visit the JAMB official website here
2. Click on “Check Admission Status”
3. Enter Your JAMB UTME registration Number
4. Click on Check Status to see your admission status.

Congratulations to all aspirants who made the Enugu State University(ESUT) second batch admission list.

Welcome to the Enugu State University Of Science and Technology(ESUT)

Comments

1. Swagkid says

Its so shity dat after my struggles this year i freaking wasnt granted admission am pissed off really ma utme was 236 ume 200 with ma close up teeths open waiting to smile for a good result i was turned down i feel so bad……….can there be any hope again this year??????????????????

2. tonychima says

Vnti gud day sir. I want to share my gud news wt u and others dat my name was in d ESUT 2ND BATCH 4 medicine and surgery. Thank God 4 me. Bye

3. Abigail says

Is there still anyother list apart from the direct entry list cos i’m so picd with the reply i got from jamb when i checked my admission status or can i still buy a supplimentry form wit 193 in jamb and 219 in putme.

4. Abigail says

Is d supplimentary form now on sales?i choz banking and finance nd i’m a second choice candidate wit 193 in jamb nd 219 in pume, 4rm enugu state,will u advise me 2 change ma course while filling the supplimentary form or wat are my chances wit ma score nd the course i choz when it comes to the supplimentary list. Pls vnti i need your reply

5. tonychima says

Sam rejoice!. We shall meet when sch. Starts. Do u know d date?. Pls do let me know. Keep fit. Beloved, pls go 2tru jamb or esut web site to check yrs. Gd luck.

6. nwachukwu onyinye gift says

esut i scored 226 in jamb nd 262 in pume bt stil my name is nt in esut admis list.dis is my 5th tym of putin esut yet no admis for me.even d fact dat am an indigine of enugu state.esut has refused to giv me admi.esut y?

7. kingsley says

pls vnti i have 186 and 200 in jamb and pjamb pls any chance for me?hw many addimission list will esut release this yr?

8. olamercy taurus santana says

pls al i want 2 knw z wat’s esut cutoff mark ds year? And z d suppli.form on sales?
    Pls an eligible person reply thank u….

9. Favour says

I got 198 in JAMB and 304 in PUTME,2nd choice and my name is not in the 1st and 2nd lists.Pls,I want to know if I would still be offered admission or the reason for that.

10. Charles says

My avrage 4 biz admin is 231 whyl my dpatment cut 150 nd esut has nt given me admisn cos I put dem 2nd nd nt an indigen. Hav esut started selin suplementry 4m? Do I need 2 buy d suplementry 4m or can dey give me admisn witout me buyin d 4m? Pls reply vnti

11. Emmanuel says

Please I wrote post Ume this year and I scored 238, and I chose E/E, direct entry, I wish to know if there will be admission for me and how or where will I check my admission status. Please I need help as in updates and informations, I’m stuck

• Lekes says

like wise myself, i wrote the exams also, scored 210, direct entry Mech Eng, chose esut second choice, no admission yet,

12. blessing says

to be honest, i am nt happy the way admission this yr is going especially this esut i got 212 in jamb and 257 in post ume any hope.