ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY- ESUT 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013 OUT!!!

The Enugu State University of Science and Technology(ESUT) has released her second batch admission list of successfully admitted students into various degree programmes offered by the Institution for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The news earlier reported on the 2nd of September, by an aspirant who was just granted admission to study at the Citadel was confirmed by the VNTI correspondent ESUT, with other success stories.

HOW TO CHECK THE ESUT 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology(ESUT) second batch admission list at this time has not been uploaded in the University portal, but can be accessed through the JAMB official website following the steps below:
1. Visit the JAMB official website here
2. Click on “Check Admission Status”
3. Enter Your JAMB UTME registration Number
4. Click on Check Status to see your admission status.

Congratulations to all aspirants who made the Enugu State University(ESUT) second batch admission list.

Welcome to the Enugu State University Of Science and Technology(ESUT)

Comments

1. Swagkid says:

Its so shity dat after my struggles this year i freaking wasnt granted admission am pissed off really ma utme was 236 ume 200 with ma close up teeths open waiting to smile for a good result i was turned down i feel so bad……….can there be any hope again this year??????????????????

2. precious says:

Pls is dis truly the 2nd batch or more names were added 2 the first batch, pls I need answer.

3. tonychima says:

Vnti gud day sir. I want to share my gud news wt u and others dat my name was in d ESUT 2ND BATCH 4 medicine and surgery. Thank God 4 me. Bye

4. Emmanuel says:

Gud morning VNTI, pls wot of direct entry list is it out? Pls VNTI resppond plssssssssssss!

5. Abigail says:

Is there still anyother list apart from the direct entry list cos i’m so picd with the reply i got from jamb when i checked my admission status or can i still buy a supplimentry form wit 193 in jamb and 219 in putme.

6. Nicholas okafor says:

Beside this list will esut release another list?

7. Adibe laireana says:

I jst checked mine ryt nw nd guess wat?i hv bin admitted!hurray!thnk u God!

8. Abigail says:

Is d supplimentary form now on sales?i choz banking and finance nd i’m a second choice candidate wit 193 in jamb nd 219 in pume, 4rm enugu state,will u advise me 2 change ma course while filling the supplimentary form or wat are my chances wit ma score nd the course i choz when it comes to the supplimentary list. Pls vnti i need your reply

9. tonychima says:

Sam rejoice!. We shall meet when sch. Starts. Do u know d date?. Pls do let me know. Keep fit. Beloved, pls go 2tru jamb or esut web site to check yrs. Gd luck.

10. smily says:

i got 238 n my pume nd 205 n my ume nd i put esut as my 2nd choice i wnt 2 knw if i can stll b ofad admision

11. Tiller says:

Brodas nd sistas, 195(jamb) + 200(pume) = 5 years in Mech Eng. Truly a rare miracle! Believe God, e go happen to u.

12. nwachukwu onyinye gift says:

esut i scored 226 in jamb nd 262 in pume bt stil my name is nt in esut admis list.dis is my 5th tym of putin esut yet no admis for me.even d fact dat am an indigine of enugu state.esut has refused to giv me admi.esut y?

13. nwachukwu onyine gift says:

esut y hav u refused to giv me admis.dis is my 5th tym of applyin for esut

14. Linda says:

Pls wil esut stil release another list

15. kingsley says:

pls vnti i have 186 and 200 in jamb and pjamb pls any chance for me?hw many addimission list will esut release this yr?

16. olamercy taurus santana says:

pls al i want 2 knw z wat’s esut cutoff mark ds year? And z d suppli.form on sales?
    Pls an eligible person reply thank u….

17. Anayo says:

Pls vnti has esutech released their second list or some names are added 2 the first list?

18. Favour says:

I got 198 in JAMB and 304 in PUTME,2nd choice and my name is not in the 1st and 2nd lists.Pls,I want to know if I would still be offered admission or the reason for that.

19. Charles says:

My avrage 4 biz admin is 231 whyl my dpatment cut 150 nd esut has nt given me admisn cos I put dem 2nd nd nt an indigen. Hav esut started selin suplementry 4m? Do I need 2 buy d suplementry 4m or can dey give me admisn witout me buyin d 4m? Pls reply vnti

20. Emmanuel says:

Please I wrote post Ume this year and I scored 238, and I chose E/E, direct entry, I wish to know if there will be admission for me and how or where will I check my admission status. Please I need help as in updates and informations, I’m stuck

• Lekes says:

like wise myself, i wrote the exams also, scored 210, direct entry Mech Eng, chose esut second choice, no admission yet,

21. blessing says:

to be honest, i am nt happy the way admission this yr is going especially this esut i got 212 in jamb and 257 in post ume any hope.