DELSU FIRST BATCH ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013: DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY

Featured Image

VNTI is happy to announce that the Delta State University abbraka, has just released her DELSU first batch admission list of successfully admitted aspirants into various degree programmes offered by the Institution for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The DELSU admission list, earlier confirmed to us by the VNTI correspondent DELSU, has been fully uploaded online for public access and checking.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012/2013 DELSU ADMISSION LIST
The Delta State University Admission list for 2012/2013 can be accessed by following the steps below:
1. Click here to visit the DELSU admission list checking portal
2. Enter your UTME registration Number!
3. Click on Check.
4. Your admission status should be made available to you.

Congratulations to all aspirants who made it in the DELSU admission list for 2012/2013.
To all those who didn’t make it, more lists would follow soon, and as always, VNTI is always here to give you the update.
Follow us on facebook/twitter, so as to not miss our updates.

Welcome to The Delta State University, Abbraka!!

Comments

1. Tolani says

Scholarship to study abroad in any of the following universities: Swansea University UK, Ethan Miles University MALAYSIA And UKRAIN City University etc… You are going to sit for 2hrs screening test that will qualifies you to study on scholarship,you are not going to spend for anything including your flight and accommodation,Laurie Green Education will also prepares and responsible for accommodation in abroad. Screening venue: MyCareer Educational Consultancy,office:block 8 ojuolape area,alakia ibadan on mon/sep-10-2012. This is not a raffle draw or lucky game, writtings and result will determine those candidates that will be awarded the scholarship. You are eligible to apply with any of this results: SSCE,WAEC,NECO,ND,HND,B.SC,NABTEB,UTME,GCE,NCE Result. For e-registration,visit http://www.meconline.tk FAQ: +2348037958900 +2348088580340 Email: Ask_query@live.com

2. Oliha says

I choose d skul as second choice nd i got 41 in post utem nd 190 in jamb. Agg 44.55. I there any hope 4 me dat my name wil appear in d suplementary list? The LORD is my STRENTH.

3. osinachi says

pls wen is second batch cuming out…..pls God do sumtin am tired of staying at hme.tnk u lord cos i kwn ma name will b out wit d second batch….am a CHOSEN.

4. Ozegbe cassandra nwabuife am from delta state i choose delsu as first choice when is 2nd batch is going to be out says

When is 2nd batch out

5. vicjoe says

is the second choise candidate ncluded in the 1st list………cos i am nt admited yet bt i pass d cutoff..wots hapening pls, i still dnt understand.

6. Ateli chekwube cosmos says

I scored 46.5 nd i chosed biz admin & marketing as my 1st & 2nd choice respectively, i pray God favours me when 2nd batch comes out.

7. prince says

finally d lord has done it. i’v been admittd.. pls frnds i need ur help and advice.. am surpos 2 be happy abt my admissn rather am scared coz my olevel result is nt complet yet. i hav 4credit alone. maths, englih, phy and chemistry. i need either agric or biology coz my course is ANIMAL SCIENCE. i knw it wil b hard 4 me 2 be screend. is der any hope for me to b screend and i wil latr write d olevel exam. pls reach me tru my numbr 08165209639, 08131642474 or add me on 2go prince3033

8. Elvis says

I choose delsu as my first n secound choic 2 study mas com my jamb is 237 my p.ume is 37.di cut of is 51.my tatal is 48. Any hope if any oda course.wil my name cum out on di suplementary list

9. Emmanuel okwuada says

I chose delsu as my 2nd choice,and i scored 54 in my post ume nd my jamb score is 252 i chose business admin as my course..Wen ar they releasn 2nd batch….Plz tell me.

10. Bliss says

My aggregate is 43.5,, and my course cut of mark is 44,,,, and delsu is my first and second choice, am an indgine,,,, pls wht are my chances of getting d admission into geology? Pls frnds i need reply

11. dennis says

Thank God,,, at last I made it,,, After 4 tyms of writing jamb and post jamb… He has put a smile on my face…. Those of u waiting to he admitted, you will surely be admitted in Jesus name…:: just put ur hope in him( God)

12. Izolium says

I kn am goin 2 mak it in dis 2nd batch list.am applyin 4 direct entry 2 study bus Edu in2 delsu & at dsam tim i score 46 without jamb score.pls D.E student should giv me info about their’s.

• JOEL says

no nid 2b worried,just bliv u re a student of delsu also b prayin 2wards it i assure u,u will make it ok………….

13. joy okafor says

i av waited for 10yrs for a breakthrogh n am nt giving up yet evn if my name did nt come out in the first list. i got 52.125 in the aggregate,36 in post jamb n 265 in my jamb so i hope i get this chance by God’s grace cos no matter hw hi my mark is if i dnt have the grace of God,i won’t get addmited.bt i knw the God i serve has nt left me.he will give me this admmission n my name will come out in the next batch in Jesus name,Amen

14. joy okafor says

i want to knw when the nxt batch will b out,i also wnt to knw wht the acceptance fee is like n to knw if reg.has started already

15. Noah peter says

I got admsn 2 study history n international relatns but dnt knw wen d registration ll commence.pls anyone wit info shuld add me on 2go lenon12 or 07067721114.tnx

16. D dence says

I scored 46 in pume&225 in my jamb i opted 4 mass com as my first choice&eng as my 2nd choice my aggregate is 51 any hope 4 admission in2 any