Having released the WAEC results for the 2012/2013 academic session, the Board has uploaded the results online for checking.
How to check your WAEC Result
1. Get the result checking scratch card from the WAEC office closest to you or from authorized dealers in your area.
2. Visit the official WAEC Website portal by going to www.waecdirect.org .
3. Once the page loads up, enter your center number and seat number in the space provided. This number should look like this: 4210713***
4. Select the “Exam year”, which is “2012”.
5. Select your “Exam type”, which is “May/June”.
6. Enter your scratch card pin then serial number into the spaces provided and click “Submit” to see your result.
Below is a candidates result details at the VNTI Nigeria Facebook page:
Examination Number 4010143XXX
Candidate Name NWAFOR NKWACHUKWU ISAAC
Examination: MAY/JUN WASSCE2012
Centre : PREMIER INTERNATIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOL, IKOT-EKPENE ROAD, ABA
ENGLISH LANGUAGE A1
IGBO LANGUAGE B3
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE B2
What more can I say than “JEHOVAH THANK YOU”
I dedicate this my result to My 1 and only Uncle Frank FRANKLYN ONYEKA, My parents, My siblings, My friends,Well wishers and Premier International Secondary School for their unflinching support and encouragement, may the Almighty God bless you all.
I’m just overwhelmed with Joy.
Let’s all Celebrate with Nwachukwu, that our joy may be full.
Wish you all the best.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂