WAEC GCE 2012/2013 TIME TABLE

For all Candidates who would be participating in the 2012/2013 NOV/DEC WASSCE popular referred to as the General Certificate Examination(GCE).
Below are the courses, and the days and time which they would be written, Follow it carefully:

Friday 31/08/2012
2pm – 4.45pm
Saturday 08/09/2012
English Language
9.am – 4.45pm
Monday
10/09/2012
Agric Science(obj & Essay)
2.00pm – 5.00pm
Friday
28/09/2012
History
9.am – 10.am
Wednesday
03/09/2012
Literature (prose,drama,poetry and obj)
9.am – 2.4pm
===============

WISH U ALL THE BEST IN THIS EXAM OF YOURS THIS WILL BE THE LAST U WILL WRITE IF YOU ARE WRITTEN WAEC GCE BEFORE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Comments

1. Gloria Elijah says

Pls i wil like to know when d result will be out because the university i want to go to will soon start admiting new student.And i have heard that gce exams is normally hard to pass please this is my first time of writing it i dont want to rewrite it again

2. Sharon says

Tnk God 4 i nw av d timetable i will surely make it in jesus name.if any one needs it he/she shud call me on 07035818207 or add me on 2go wit sharonjane25.gudluck 2 all who will seat 4 d exam as well.

3. Bolanle Banji-Idowu says

There is a mistake on the date of commerce, you wrote 06/04/2012, is it 06/09/2012 or what? please help us correct it.

4. Eze Chimezie Uzodinma says

West African Examination Council still remain the best in Africa so far. As far as I am concern.Please keep the standard.Thanks

5. Ndukwe mercy says

Pls this is my first time am sitting for the exam GOD pls help me to make my result excellent,i will never sit for in the second time IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

6. Obiosa Eric Uchechukwu says

pls can u send to me,d recommended literatures for dis 2012 GCE exam.pls help me by sending it urgently.may God favor u.

7. nancy says

please i want to know the date of this year G.C.E And the time table could u pls help and forward it to my E-mail address. thanks

8. Brenda says

Diz is my first tym of writin diz exam nd by d special grace of God i wil mke it….say dis 2 urslf if u biliv

9. Omotosho olugbenga says

Please i want to know if this time table tally with Nigeria GCE because its diffrent from what i print out. Please its urgent

10. John says

Pls sir what can be the cours of writen this exccelent gce for three time without a single pass in all subject even to the very subject i kw that i can do best even in a dream but 2 my surprice what i see is not diffr 4rm cancel 4 good 3yrs with diffr center an still same gce, sir pls help me an tell ur peopel 2 let me go, am 4 the batter of this nation an the lord is waiting 4 me 2 fulfil my goal an am waitng 4 gce offical. I will like 2 get ur advise or what i shoud do but as 4 braff i don’t kw thanks sir.

11. Efe says

With God all tins are possible,i believe in d future destiny.i believe i will make it as i sit 4 dis exam n i pray 4 orders pple as well,God will see us through in jesus name Amen

12. Farouk says

ALL NO IS THAT WE ALL THAT REGISTER THIS EXAM WE SHOULD CALL UPON GOD TO HELP US PASS OUR EXAM.MAY GOD HELP US PASS AMEEN

13. joy says

tis is my first and last timd to write tis gce and i pray god will see us through in jesus name i pray.And i want to advice some pals pls on d day of d exam pls work tings out with ur colleague,don’t say hw can u speay frm my own.my bible say lv ur neigbours as ur self.i wish u all good luck.

14. Toba says

GOD WILL HELP EVERY ONE OF US DAT IS GOING 2 WRITE DIS GCE EXAM IN JESUS NAME 4 ANY INFORMATION CALL ME ON 07065879455 of add me on 2go tobesky56

15. Richardson says

I knw dat my redemmer liveth i will pass this examm with a flying colour.pls i wnt to ask which time dat the result will be out?

16. Mboutidem John says

Oh God of my father pls help me to pass dis eaxam i do’t want to write it again dis 1 will my last Oleve exam i will write in Jesus Name I pray Amen.

17. david charity says

I have been writing WAEC for years have not been making it, please help me to God to help me this time around that as i will write he should help me to make it once and for all i believe he will help me

18. MR Daniel says

Weac g.c.e result is out for
    upgrading contact admin
    office Weac g.c.e result is out for online checking without scratch card and for
    upgrading contact admin
    office

19. MR Daniel says

Weac g.c.e result is out for online checking without scratch card and for
    upgrading contact admin
    office 07064613226:

20. MR Daniel says

Weac g.c.e result is out for online checking without scratch card and for
    upgrading contact admin
    office 07064613226:

21. Damilare says

Pls can i use gce 2 enter any skul without waec? If yes u can send me d answer 2ru facebook or 2go, damilare alayaki and alayaki17

22. Mr Jude says

If you know you enrolled for the WAEC GCE and you want to upgrade or you feel you did not write well you can contact us for upgrading of results on 08088317953 and you are seeking admission into any university in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole or into any university in South Africa and Egypt, you can email us at lagoozinternationaltutorial@gmail.com or call us 08088317953