UNN ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS FOR 2012/2013

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) has released the 2012/2013 postgraduate admission list of candidates that applied for the 2012/2013 Post Graduate programme

The admission list was published on the Sun Newspaper of Monday, 13th August 2012, and concerned persons are required to grab a copy of the Newspaper now.

Congratulations if your name is in the admission list.

UNDERGRADUATE UPDATE.
For Undergraduates Admission, The RUMOUR you are hearing about UNN 2012 cut off mark is FALSE and MISLEADING.
The site that published the rumour is not a UNN site. The University of Nigeria has 2 official sites which are: www.unn.edu.ng and www.portal.unn.edu.ng

Please don’t forget to share this with your friends on facebook and twitter.

You can follow us on FACEBOOK or TWITTER using the links below.

Comments

1. Wow praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee d livin God ameeeeen

2. Chukwu hart jane says:

I love dis site so much

3. Collins Basil says:

I scored an average of 204.5 going for accounting please udate me of my chances

4. Attah Blessing says:

Pls is d admisn list out? nd hw cn i check it.

5. Plc sir i scored 181 as an average n 140 my jamb score was 222 applied 4 electrical engineering pls is dia any hope of getn admisn into d unversity?

6. Plz tell me more abt d supplementary form 4 unn,ow nd where i cn get it nd also d price

7. pls update me on informations partainin 2 unn to my email

8. Peace Ononogbu says:

Pls i want to know if UNN has Satellite campus for postgraduate programme in Lagos. if yes can i change over from regular to part time programme?????????

9. Micky Kanayo says:

Congratulations to all of you who have made it into UNN PG school in 2012/2013 session. Congratulations prospective super lions and lionesses! Congratulations as you join in restoring the dinity of man.

10. Attah Blessing says:

Pls i applied 4 aEstate management nd my average is 187, pls hw cn i check d admission list? Bcuz i believe God nd i am sure d admission is mine.

11. Am vry frustrated and convinced i scored 256 in mi jamb nd 199 in mi pume… I knw dere is a chance 4 mi admission bt i used awaiting result…am mi waec was nt released nd am still on process wit mi GCE…am jst confused

12. praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee d Lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.afta three gud trials God med me a lioness.

13. I got admission for M.Sc Public Administration and Local Government but now wishes to go for M.Sc Political Economy. Is this possible?(B.Sc Govt and Pub. Admin, IMSU,CGPA is above 3.00 point

14. sorkaa kelvin says:

When is the session properly commencing?

15. okoro benjamin d says:

admission letter released?

16. i got unn admission for m.sc programme but my name was not spelt correctly.pls i need ur assistance on how it can be easily done

17. I believe that is one of the most significant information for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. However want to commentary on few normal things, The web site taste is great, the articles is truly nice : D. Excellent process, cheers

18. Agboola Lawrence Oyedele says:

I graduated from UNN Ikere Ekiti satallite Campus in 2010, and our certificates have not be given to us but statement, including those who have graduated four years ahead of us. Now I want to obtain M.A form from UNN, can I obtain the form?

19. please is there any supplementary list for postgraduate. plz my mail lucialuv2000@yahoo.com thanks.