UNIZIK COMMENCE SALES OF PGD,MSc,PhD NURSING FORMS

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full-time or part-time admissions to the postgraduate courses offered by Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Unizik) for the 2012/2013 academic year.

2.0 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
2.1 POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES

The following may apply for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
2. 1.1. Graduates from approved University who hold first degree classificationwith a minimum of third class honours.
2.1.2. Candidates from approved Polytechnic, Monotechnics, and who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.

2.2. MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for Masters Admission:
2.2.1. Graduates from approved Universities who have obtained the appropriate degree with minimum FCGPA of 2.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 50% for universities who do not use Final Cumulative Grade Point Average, in the proposed field of study.
2.2.2. Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.0 and above (on a 5 point scale). A first degree will be an advantage.

2.3 DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
2.3.1 Graduates from approved universities who obtained the degree of Masters in the proposed field of study.
2.3.2 A candidate seeking admission into Ph.D. programmes from the Masters programme would be required to have obtained an FCGPA of 3.50 and above and a minimum of 60% for universities who do not use the Final Cumulative Grade Point Average, in the proposed field of study.

3.0 MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for all Postgraduate programmes must have a minimum of 5 creditsincluding English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings in addition to other Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.

4.0 DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES
4.1 Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
The full time Postgraduate Diploma programme lasts for a minimum of 12 continuous calendar months. Part time programme shall last for a minimum of 18 calendar months.
4.2 Masters Degree Programmes
The Masters Degree programme last for a minimum of 12 calendar months for full-time. Part-Time programme shall lasts for a minimum of 18 calendar months
4.3 Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme
Full-Time candidates with Masters’ degree will be required to spend a minimum of 24 calendar months while Part-Time candidates will be required tospend a minimum of 36 calendar months.

5.0 METHOD OF APPLICATION
5.1 Prospective applicants should log in to www.unizik.edu.ng and browse the available P.G. courses, options and requirements before making any payments.

SOURCE: Nursing world Nigeria

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Ikenna John says:

Thanks and i really appreciate dis piece of info but i couldnt see the publication on the unizik website.

2. this site is gud.

3. Please hw can i check my Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital result (school of nursing nnewi)2012/2013

4. njoku jjustina c says:

I want to know if awka will accept 2.99 grade point in masters. For health related courses

5. pls i want to know if someone that did industrial physics can do pgd under electrical engrn. thanks alot

6. Chris ibekwe says:

Plz how much is d Msc form and when is d closing date? Some one mail or text me on 08032664148 plz. God bless

7. Mr oladimeji says:

Is it possible to apply for P.hd in unizik,dept. Of physics with 56.4%? How much is d pg form?

8. How much is the unizik masters form and which bank and account number. When is the closing date?pls text 08039556203

9. Austin Idus says:

Please I want to know if there is postgraduate program for Computer science department

10. I just finished my final year exam d result is not yet out but so far i ve made my 2nd class, i want to do my master in unizik wil they allow me with awaiting result

11. I have been surfing on-line more than three hours lately, but I never found any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net shall be much more useful than ever before.

12. Ezeana chukwuka chuks says:

am writing to express my happiness on the progress that our able prof,blessed among women,the only prof.with character the person of prof.Joy eyisi.has made so far and mum I pray that the sky will never ur limit.I appreciate u so much and I wish I would be like u.u make me to be bold and confident anywhere I am.God be with u ma.urs son chuks

13. Ezeana chukwuka chuks says:

Pls when is d last day of m.sc submission form?

14. Pls i want 2 no d they dat nursin form wil be out pls

15. Lester Dacquel says:

certainly like your website however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth on the other hand I’ll definitely come again again.

16. Pls wen is d final day of submission of unizik masters form 2012/2013

17. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue concerning this article
    here at this website, I have read all that, so
    now me also commenting here.

Here is my web blog … cna certification test

18. Ikeh Kingsley says:

Pls has the sales of unizik postgraduate form closed?

19. assumpa uche says:

When will the application of pgd 2013/2014 commence?