UNIZIK ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013 NOW OUT ON JAMB WEBSITE

We just got an information that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University
2012/2013 UNIZIK admission list has been effected in JAMB database, thus candidates who sat for UNIZIK Entrance Post UTME can check their admission status on the JAMB website.

Note that the admission notice available there are those of people who merited the admission under the first batch category. This list is not on UNIZIK website yet, but you can
check through JAMB while we wait for the school to publish
the list online.

To check your UNIZIK Admission Status now, kindly;
1. Log on to www.jamb.org.ng
2. Click on “Check Admission Status” under 2012 category.
3. Enter your registration number and check.

Congratulations to all those who made the list.

Comments

1. It’s writing no admission yet,i even check wit sum1 reg no which unilag has given admission stil d same.

• Application is currently going on for interim joint matriculation board examination (IJMB). This programme enables eligible candidates to gain direct admission into 200lv after nine months into 70% of Nigerian universities without JAMB and POST JAMB… accommodation is available for candidates living outside kwara state(Ilorin ). application form:5,000. Hostel + Tuition fees: 85,000. call 07063612400

2. Same wit me ooo,I even pass d cut-off bt they re writtin ‘no admission is given yet’

3. I checked my unizik admission status through jamb on august 24,and i was given admission but later in the day, it started showing no admission yet. Pls, what do i do?

4. My is writin no admission yet y?

5. Me 2

6. Always uploading,whats wrong wit unizik dis year

7. Wats goin on?

8. R u guys sure dt d informatn concernin unizik’s admisn list being in jamb database is d truth

9. u guys should do smtn abt dis tin ooo

10. Pls i check mine on friday and i was admitted,bt i check again now and it is writing no admission yet,pls vnti wat should i do?

11. i checked mine nd found out dat i ave been offered admission into applied biochemistry…i checkd it last nite…i am so hapi

12. I just checked and its written no admission yet.dunno y

13. I confirmed mine some weeks ago but now, its showing no admission yet. I was offered admission in UNICAL.

14. oh great mandela at last am a pharmacist wow God i thank u

15. Pls is it possible 4 jamb to admit sum1 and d university later denies d person d admission wen der finally release d list?

16. Mine is saying no admission yet….pls VNTI,wot does this mean?

• @Jenny, it simply means, that you have not been offered admission at this time, not that you would not be offered

17. Tshegofatso Maruping Franklyn says:

Lol dawg Eita mophelena topna….#awkward m0ment# im nwt yet admitted, althou i was 16 marks short of ma dept cut 0ff(maths)… Pls Vnti,, do i stand a chance n d 2nd nd 3rd list??

18. Wow! Nevertheless my God still gave me admission, thank u lord!

19. I 10nk God 4 he has made it possible 4 me 2 gain admission into unizik

20. Is d Lords doing and it is mavalus in our eyes i just got admision into unizik baba God noni

21. Chinedu gerrald ofoegbunam says:

Blessed b d name of d lord. Guyz i hv bn admitted 2 unizik. Geology. Jambscore 228 pume 82

22. I checked in the morning via computer and i was given bt dis nite i tried 2 recheck it Buh it was writing no admission yet. Hope dey aren’t trying anytin funny

23. Mine stil cyin no admishon.am damn kunfusd.stil dout if it is out.mek una n dey ly ly

24. Etuka uche says:

Thank u Jesus.i’ve gotten admission on merit into unizik. For oda aspirants,i pray u’ll not be disappointed…

25. Yes, it’s true dat unizik’s admision list is out on jamb database. I’ve checked my own tru dier.

26. ebere ogbonna says:

I jst got admission into unizik,am vry hapi,i tank God almighty,may his name be glorify

27. thanKGod wit me cos my name was shortlisted for industrial phy.but d tin is,dat cut off mark tin is fake cos my aggregate was below d cut off.God did it 4 me nd wud also do it 4 U

28. vnti pls my agregate ws 291.5 n d cut off ws 268.5 bt jamb didnt see my name on jamb list y?

29. Vnti pls i checked my adm. Status on the jamb website and found out that i haven’t been offered admission while my aggregate is 288 and the cut off mark 4 acctancy is 267.5

30. u guyz should calm dwn..its gona b ok…if u dnt get admittd jus try nxt tyme..unizik recorded almst 88000 candidates so guyz b patient..08163182196.

31. dro ur jamb reg no,let me confirm 4 u

32. Pls for sum1 who had been admitted 2ru jamb website,is it possible 4 d person nt to see his name on unizik main list dat would be releasd 2ru dia website?

33. Thnk God i wz admitted into d dprtmnt f comp.sc….THNK U LORD

34. Nwachikere Gideon says:

Unizik admission list is out at jamb website (www.jamb.org.ng),check it out with 25661110eb

35. Godwin ekene mercy says:

Vnti.pls i scrd 243 in my jamb &post scrd 52 &agg 226 pls can i stil be admited

36. I adore u God.i got biochem

37. Thanks be to God almighty for i have been admitted into unizik to study microbiology and brewing. Ama api gurl.

38. Dear frnds dont panic. Since uv checked nd uv bin admitted. Congrat 2 u al dat got admisn in2 unizik. Welcum 2 my sch

39. Abeg make una no too blive oo. Last year jamb gave me quntity survey, but unizik gave me industrial mathz. So anytin is possible oo

40. beauty faith says:

i check my now,dsame no adimission is giving yet…pls vnti wat z agregg 4 agro ad bio resources engr.?

41. Cant som1 b offered admission into 2 diff schools (eg university n poly) in d same year?

42. Pls vnti i want 2 knw, is jamb list different 4rm sch list?

43. PLS I GOT 253 IN MY JAMB AND 60 IN MY UNIZIK PUME.I CHECK IT ND ITS SAYING NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET.WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

44. Pls is it possible 4jamb nt 2offer u admission n unizik gives u admission

45. Pls i checked mine nd its teln me no admission pls wot do i do

46. Pls i checked mine nd its teln me no admission pls wot do i do vnti

47. U guyz are bunch of liars …….if u claim d list is out and u av been admited 2, jst drop ur jamb reg nomba so we can also chk and b sure nd if its 2ru den we’ll celebrate wit u….nd stop deceiving pple here owk……………

48. i don,t rilly blve diz jamb admission stuf koz ol doz admittd wer nt evn up to der dpatment cutoff,make unizik admission no fall una hand o,bkoz anytin can hapun

49. NJOKU CHIDINDU 08125075281 says:

MY NAME IS CHIDINDU NJOKU, ONCE AGAIN I AM HAVING PROBLEM CHECKING MY ADMISSION STATUS IN UNIZIK. WHICH SITE DO I GO TO AND WHICH REGISTRATION NUMBER DO I USE

50. blessing boy says:

hi i had 42 in post utme 229 in jamb score and 397 as an aggregate FACULTY MEDICINE…DEPARTMENT ANATOMY.WHAT DO U FINK?

51. check it with the above steps on jambs website. I have gained admission o. Ekenedirichukwu..

52. I’m so happy 4 u mandela we but re great pharmacist, i tank God o!

53. My God has shine on me i waz given estate management.tank u God.am nw a ZIKITE

54. am still finding it difficult checking my it is writing no admission given yet and agg is 203 for education any chance pls i need a rply from anybody

55. Congrats! Mandela. I’m goin for pharmacy too. I pray i get admitted. Holy one of Israel help me!

56. Me i dnt knw why unizik dont want to upload theirs,dy r too slow!

57. i’ve checked my name,stil sayn no admission yet.i scored 239 in jamb nd 54 in post ume 2 study english nd literature.do i av a chance.

58. Dave aboyo says:

I got 48 in screanin 238 in jamb ma cox is electronice n computer engineering n ma broda gt 72 in screaning nd 241 in jamb cox accountancy…wat du ave 2say sir?

59. Pls i had 224 in jamb and 80 in post ume for industrial chemistry. My aggr is 272 bt av stil nt bn offered admisn y? Wats happenin

60. Vnti,i scored 42 in my post utme nd 249 in jamb, so will i b admitted 4 electrical engineering? Cos my first nd second choice is unizik.

61. Chibinendes says:

Emeka is jealousy dats making u call dose dat saw admitted liars…..well to confirm ur doub check 26039216EB

62. Precious congrat! We are both offerin same course; estate management. Thank God, father we are grateful….

63. D 1st list is nw out on unizik website. So go check urz NOW!!!

64. if anyone needs accomodation in unizik (off campus) call 08037418910.pls note that dis offer is limited.call also for diploma 2012/2013

65. am nt happy wit unizik

66. am so hapy,i av gotten admission,10k u lord

67. Am so apy dat av been admited bt d confusin thing there is dat jamb gave me agriculture while unizik gave me animal sci.vnti any comment on dis.

68. Is the admission list out???

69. Anieze Emeka says:

Plz wen eva i check mine, it’z stil d same tin… Dt my result is stil pending, dt i shud check back leta… Plz am very cnfuse, wat do i do plz???

70. Obinna Basil says:

4 all dos dat hav been shortlisted at unizik, congrate 2 u piple. Mind u dat unizik is unistress,cum and join us in unistress. And 4 dos dat hav nt ben admitted, pls hav hop and pray 2 God who alone wok wondars.

71. 4 my felow aspirants who ve nt gotn yet..jst bliev d lord cn do it 4 u as he has done 4 odas,he neva fails!.if u hav gotn CONGRATS!

72. Pls mine won’t even click inside the reg boxe wen ever i open it (jamb site) wit my computer, pls how do i check it cos if i check it on unizik site they will b telling me is pending check back later but 2day they brought out my information n wrote ‘admission process is in progress,check back soon. pls i need ur help on dis,my no is 08038115282 n reg no 26081806CA. Thnks

73. Pls vinty any hope 4 me in 2nd list.average 216 4 chem engineering?

74. I scored 259 in jamb nd 54 in d utme. Is dere any probability dat i’ll still b admitted 4 any course? Bcos i av checked my status nd it say, admission process in progress, check bck later. Congratulations 2 dose wu av been admitted anyways. Am hapi 4 u guiz.

75. Michael chibuzo says:

Pls cn u gv me ur reg nuba? To check if is true, cus i check mine. I saw no admision yet. Pls. Mine celphone nuba is 07032472714.

76. Pls. God help me o, y shld i left out. My admission status everytime stil in process. Is there any hope pls pals?

77. Sunday Okafor says:

It’s good

78. i checkd at unizik.edu.ng,i was given admission buh wen i checkd at jamb site,they said i havn’t bin given.wat do i do @VNTI

79. Pls VNTI when is the 2nd list coming out!? My aggregate is 232 while my departmental cutoff is 242….civil engineering, any hope for me? Pls reply

80. @VNTI pls why is’t that everytime i checked my admission status it wil say that admission process is stil in progress check back soon. What does that mean? Pls reply me o abeg

81. i will like check it true unizik site.because i check it tru jamb not yet admited

82. romeofrankie says:

m nt apy vnti.i gat 60 in postume n 242 in jamb going 4 medical rehabilitation n physiotherapy.watz my chance pls reply vnti

83. @VNTI wen will d 2nd list b out

84. chijioke enjoy says:

i have 253 in jamb and my post jamb is 46 my cours theater art pls did i have any hope

85. my is showing adm process in progress wat does that mean…hapi 4 dose that have been admitted

86. Onyinyechukwu says:

I checked my own they said admission in progress,check back soon.vni wil be offered admission or what does it mean

87. Juliet onuoha says:

I chkd mine bt it says adm stil n progress.buh i kn God is in cntrol

88. chiamaka chijioke says:

Pls am checking my admission status by faith,my choice of course wz law, n I found out that I didn’t get up to the cut off mark,jamb score is 260,post utme is 38,coz I wz sick I came from the hospital to write the post utme.pls do I stand any chance of getting admitted into any Other department apart from law or can jamb forward my name to any other university pls help me vnti. My reg no 25023200fi. Tnx

89. deyz smtin am noticing here, i’v nt seen any body got admissn 4 bus admin, das ma chalnges or is dey any, i v seen non, u gvy shud jst luk into dis am saying, and tel me wts dey

90. VNTI I got 44 n post utme nd 214 n jamb ll b admitd

91. i got 244 in jamb postume 50 yet i wasn’t admitted, course environmental management but i was above the cutoff……

92. wen is dere 2nd list cuming out?

93. De Acceptable says:

Pls VINTI, I discovered dat i was admitted tru unizik website but jamb website showed admissn pending. Plz am confusd wether am admitted or not. Pls i need ur help God.

94. Just call me 4 further inquiries abt unizik admission on 08091136880

95. esumeh chuks says:

GOD HELP ME!

96. Vinti,i was wonderin wen d 2nd nd pre science list wud cm out since d skul wil be resumn on 15 oct

97. My only hope and consolation is that-GOD has the final say….just dnt get bored,if he wants u 2b a zikite he will make a way 4dat

98. Jamb website is not responding.

99. School resumes 15 oct so 2nd batch list will be on its way anytym soon..4 admission processing,enquiries,hostel/apartment booking contact 08174182786..wish y’al success

100. Vinti plz help me i scr 216 in ma jamb nd 36 in postume wat iz d probability of ma gainin admission in agricultural science of nursin

101. Hi VINTI Please i would like your contact number to ask you a few things in regards to unizik admission for this year. I would basically like to know if i can be hopeful that my name could still come out with second list.

102. Mehn!!! am tired of this yeye unizik of a tin sef…. Is it when i die,they wil release the 2nd list? home is bored now! Am in suspense mood for over 2months of waiting… Nawaoo God make u touch this Egboka’s heart

103. chidozie uche says:

i swear,i dn’t knw wat’s happnin bt i’ll stil leave everytin in God’s hand

104. congrat to al dose dat hav gotten admisn. To God b d glory. May he grant me mine to rejoice wit u guyz

105. Udemu Albert says:

I score 238 in jamb nd 42 in post ume nd my corz is psychology is dia any chance of me bin admitted into unizik

106. lenceria erotica says:

Excellent site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your effort!

107. OKOYE EDITHJANE .C. says:

Pls VNTI,since i have been checking my admission status through jamb and unizik website, it keep on showing admission pending and admission process in progress, pls what does that mean,although i scored 249 in jamb and 50 in post ume,course, microbiology, pls is their any hope for me because this is my last hope. am just looking up to 2nd list.O! HELP ME GOD.

108. home stereo equipment says:

Fantastic web site. Plenty of useful info here. I’m sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you in your sweat!