UNIZIK 2012/2013 POSTGRADUATE FORMS, NOW ON SALE

The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, Awka has commenced her Sale of admission forms for Admission into Post Graduate programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Interested applicants are required to obtain the UNIZIK postgraduate application form from any commercial bank located in UNIZIK PERM-SITE campus in Awka.

Details of Registration are Enclosed within the forms.

All the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Ikonomwan Brown says

Pls., How much is the tuition for full-time masters programme. I would want you to reply me via my facebook, as I ‘ve challenges logging into my email box. Thanks

2. Ikonomwan Brown says

Pls., How much is the tuition fee for full-time masters programme(Busines Education). I would want you to reply me via my facebook, as I ‘ve challenges logging into my email box. Facebook add: brownsmiler

3. Muibi Salihu Ade says

How can i get form in Osun State?how much i.e Amount?Deadline for sale of form and sumission?duration for full time master?thanks

4. FREDERICK says

jst wish to know cost of MSC form,tuition,duration and if the school have Developmental sociology as a course.plz reply me via my mail tnx.

• FREDERICK says

plz send me the requirement in enrolling masters in your school and if Developmental sociology as a course is availabe,cost of form,tuition,duration,class of degree.reply via 08037000152 to enable me come b4 d end of dis month,tnx.

5. ethel says

pls how do i get the form in akwa ibom state .also,could someone with a b.sc physiology be admitted to study masters in community health

6. igbafen lilian says

I studied integrated sc b.sc(ed)and i want to apply for human kinetic and health education, but the problem is, my o level physics has been witheld for years. Don’t if this will affect my admision into the dept.pls reply viafacebook.thanks.

7. Achi says

I have spent two sleepness nights trying to complete the PG application form but no way. May I know the problem.

8. Chukwurah says

Please I want to know when this ”server busy” thing will stop bcs it has lasted for some days now.
    I need to reprint another PG form for submission bcs the one I printed bears 2011/2012. Bt i compared it with other ppls own it ws d same. Bcs i went for submission and I was told to go back and reprint the form.

• Royalobi says

please @chukwurah, what are the PG application steps? I have gotten the confirmation number after paying 8k. If I feel the form online, do I need to print the form before submitting online? Please me the steps.

9. Kelvin says

The university has NOT invited applications for PG 2012/2013 yet. You will see an official invitation on the Dailies, as well as the school’s website anytime soon. Pls, don’t be misinformed.

10. Emeka says

Please what is the website for the online registration? i have paid for the form and have been given a comfirmation code number but the website seems not to accessable, what next do i do as all i seem to get from the is “server busy”. The website is http://www.my.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate.please if there is wrong with the website, let me know and give the correct website for the online registration.

11. Ezeh jecinta says

I want to know how much d form cost? Whe n is d deadline? How much is d acceptance fee? How much is school fee and accommodation fee? Lastly what is d minimum CGPA required for masters in d school?Thanks

12. Eze Christian Tochukwu says

PG thing on my mind, when is their closing date pls and hw can I know the various area in Engineering.

13. Eze Christian Tochukwu says

Pls Achi, am Eze Chris; I want u 2 explain 2 me something about the PG form this my phone number: 07030847057 pls send me ur phone num. so that I can call u

14. Emeka says

HELLO, PLEASE AM REALLY GETTING PISSED. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE ONLINE REGISTRATION, THIS IS NOE THE FIFTH DAY AND IT IS STILL SAYING SERVER BUSY, WHEN WILL THIS SERVER BE LESS BUSY AND LET US DO OUR REGISTRATION. THE REGISTRATION WILL SOON BE OVER.

15. Nkoyo says

Pls what do we do. This is the 21st day and the server is still busy. And the deadline is drawing close. Are the forms sold as hard copies in awka or it all an online thing. 8k can’t just be wasted

16. Nkoyo says

But i have paid already. I saw the publication in the national dailies and got d pin and started. I just needed to log onto the site to make some changes and print out. And there goes the server busy issue.i’v spent late nights tryng to get through but to no avail.what do i do now

17. Bishop Chuks O. says

Pls. Am findin it difficult to register for d P.G on line, i dont know wat d problem is, i have being trying for days now and all i got in responed is server busy. Pls can some one tell me what to do because i have already gotten my confirmation pin after d payment of d 8000 naira as directed by d authorities of d institution.

18. Idoko J.A says

Please i need urgent clearification. I Read mathematics at my first degree and i want to go for medical physics or instrumentation. Is that course available there? And will they give me addmission? Or any relevant information flash 08033707843. Tanks.

19. Giwa Alexander Aleburu says

pls l m in jos plateau state, hw do l get the form, hw much does it cost, fainally do you offer mass communication in post graduate level?

20. Paddy says

I read BUILDING TECH EDUCATION in my first degree nd am a registered licentiate memember of Nigerian Institute of Building my CGPA is above 3points.can i buy d masters form on BUILDING in d dpartment of environmental science.reply 2ru my mail pls

21. Chukwudi Onyeneho says

When is the closing date and when is the site going to start working. I wonder the need of paying 8000 naira and still be unable to register due to bad website.

22. chioma says

i have started filling my form online but loggeed out due to something and now i cant log in. it keeps telling my invalid password. and the password recovery link is not highlighted. pls who can help me.

23. Chioma says

I tried and the site said that the pin has been used. And the link for password recovery is not working. What do i do. Pls reply

24. Oge says

Please,i want to know if i can buy the PGD form while my nysc discharge will be ready by february nxt yr.pls.i really 2 to do my pgd nw.reply me via my E-mail.thanx

25. Sylvia okonoinyang says

I have filled the form online but each time i try to summit an error comes up telling me to fill school attended and i’ve done it over and over again. I need a website to download and print the transcript form as well as the referee’s report form. Even, the contact person’s no is not reachable.

26. Olo says

How do I go about the on-line application? What is the tuition fees for part-time as well as full time doctoral programme in library and information science?

27. Olo says

Please let me know your closing date for PG application as well as your tuition and registration fees for full time as well as part-time in library and information science programme

28. obi kingsley says

please how can i know the requirement for addimision since i can not access the site please i need ur advice
    i want to apply for master in law for property and conveyency law .i graduated with secod class lower divission from madona university

29. Alex ig says

Pls i would love to buy d m.sc form in histopathology, but i dont know how long d forms will last, how much d programme will cost n how many months it will run for.

30. kelani I.A says

I would be glad if u can assist me with d following information 1.The closing date,2.How much is d form,3.Where can i get d form,4.How much is d tuition fees for social n management science course.reply me as fast as possible

31. Arinze,Henry O. says

I have been trying to access the registration portal for days now,but cannot. Pls help me for i dont Know what to do again.

32. Victor says

Pls when will form for masters and PGD prog elapse and whats the fee involved. Kindly reply through my line 07035833338. Then, whats is the least nature of installmental payment of the fees. Thanks. I want come to the school by tuesday next wk.

33. OJIEGO, Beatrice says

Pls, I am in Abuja presently and would want to get the postgraduate form before the closing date. How do I go about this? Also, will I be considered for admission into Phd marketing with my “TO WHOM” which is the only thing given now until feb 2013 when the certificate will be ready.

34. chinyere says

Pls are the forms for masters programme still availabe? What’s the duration for a full time programme and the tuition fee? Pls kindly reply via my email, thanks.

• peters splendid says

you’re not gonna get any pin no cos you’re supposed to buy the form only within the school premises.anything outside am so sorry

35. Desire Elson says

pls is there a course like TEST AND MEASUREMENT in the PG school of UNIZIK? When is the closing date for sales of PG form and pls do give me the estimate for the school fees.pls reply through my e-mail. Thank you.

36. Wilking says

How much is the form?pls I also wants to knw if they offer human resources for Msc.reply me via 08037088456,u can flash me also..

37. Collins Ekine says

38. Collins Ekine says

Please for those who have bought the forms but are yet to submit, you problem is perhaps caused by late submission after the deadline of October 6th, 2012. Those who complain of not having the Pin number after purchasing the form, please note that the Pin is not in a separate document as the Pin is written on the PG form itself and is called confirmation order. For those without NYSC discharge certificate, you can’t apply because submission of NYSC certificate is a must in the requirement. I Thank you all and wish you good luck. Please note that the minimum cgpa for all masters program is 2.50 or 50% average for schools which do not use grade points.

39. Joe says

Hi to all, since I am really keen of reading this weblog’s post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains fastidious stuff.

Feel free to surf to my web-site: top link building services

40. Mercy Bernard says

please good after noon Sir, i just want to know when is the closing date for the PGD Form, and also i live and work in Abuja how do i get the form since is only at the school that the form is been sold. please i need a reply

41. vicky says

Please how much is the form sold, can i do my Masters in Theatre Arts, i graduated from Imo State University. I studied Theatre Arts. When is the form sale closing. I really your reply urgnetly. Thanks

42. Jamiu Idris O says

Pls i care to know if Unizik postgraduate schl offers Master in Science education. And if it offers it, is my pgde in education qualified me?

43. Jane says

Please i want to know if i can run the programme online to study public health, also when is the form for next session starting? please reply via this email abohegonna@gmail.com
    I had my first degree from unizik, studied applied biochemistry.
    Thanks in anticipation.

44. Ayodele Adewunmi Samuel says

I want to know when the form for 2013/2014 post graduate degree will out.I apply for 2008/2009 PHD in Accounting but my school did not send my transit in time which make to loss my admission.the institution said if you have MBA with 60% above you can applied for PHD. I have B.SC in Accounting with second class upper credit and MBA 62.7% in University of Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.

I will be glad if you respond to my mail. Thanks.

45. Atsekhameh Emmanuel says

my problem is that i ve started the registration process but cant continue because i cant recall the password i used&cant start a new registration process because i ve already confirmed payment with my confirmation number.What do i do now?