The Nigerian Tertiary Institutions

What do you know about Nigerian Tertiary institutions, Click here to find out Read More »

Visit Our Forum Now

grab latest rich contents from our forum section Read More »

VNTI Nigeria

Join Our Organization, Lets make A Difference Read More »

VNTI Services: Making Academic life easier

VNTI Services: here is what we do, how we help you make your academic life easier Read More »

Scholarships For Nigerians

Click Here To See Available Scholarships For Nigerians At Home And Abroad Read More »

UNIZIK 2012/2013 POSTGRADUATE FORMS, NOW ON SALE

The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, Awka has commenced her Sale of admission forms for Admission into Post Graduate programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Interested applicants are required to obtain the UNIZIK postgraduate application form from any commercial bank located in UNIZIK PERM-SITE campus in Awka.

Details of Registration are Enclosed within the forms.

All the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

43 Responses to UNIZIK 2012/2013 POSTGRADUATE FORMS, NOW ON SALE

1. Ikonomwan Brown says:

Pls., How much is the tuition for full-time masters programme. I would want you to reply me via my facebook, as I ‘ve challenges logging into my email box. Thanks

2. Ikonomwan Brown says:

Pls., How much is the tuition fee for full-time masters programme(Busines Education). I would want you to reply me via my facebook, as I ‘ve challenges logging into my email box. Facebook add: brownsmiler

3. Goodness says:

Am in Lagos how will I get d postgraduate form?

4. Eji says:

Can someone buy de form while he or she is stil serving (nysc)

5. DL says:

Hw much is d full-time, part-time, and whn is d deadline??

6. Muibi Salihu Ade says:

How can i get form in Osun State?how much i.e Amount?Deadline for sale of form and sumission?duration for full time master?thanks

7. vic4real says:

pls what is the sch website so that i will get the whole information need in all the dept thanks

8. iyiola sina says:

please help me.ve got the unizik postgraduate pin but i could not get the address to register

9. FREDERICK says:

jst wish to know cost of MSC form,tuition,duration and if the school have Developmental sociology as a course.plz reply me via my mail tnx.

• FREDERICK says:

plz send me the requirement in enrolling masters in your school and if Developmental sociology as a course is availabe,cost of form,tuition,duration,class of degree.reply via 08037000152 to enable me come b4 d end of dis month,tnx.

10. SOLOMON says:

the website is not loading

11. ethel says:

pls how do i get the form in akwa ibom state .also,could someone with a b.sc physiology be admitted to study masters in community health

12. igbafen lilian says:

I studied integrated sc b.sc(ed)and i want to apply for human kinetic and health education, but the problem is, my o level physics has been witheld for years. Don’t if this will affect my admision into the dept.pls reply viafacebook.thanks.

13. Chinwe Okaro says:

The site has been down for almost 2 days now, is registration closed?

14. Chioma says:

When is the deadline and how much is the fees for full time

15. Achi says:

I have spent two sleepness nights trying to complete the PG application form but no way. May I know the problem.

16. Chukwurah says:

Please I want to know when this ”server busy” thing will stop bcs it has lasted for some days now.
    I need to reprint another PG form for submission bcs the one I printed bears 2011/2012. Bt i compared it with other ppls own it ws d same. Bcs i went for submission and I was told to go back and reprint the form.

• Royalobi says:

please @chukwurah, what are the PG application steps? I have gotten the confirmation number after paying 8k. If I feel the form online, do I need to print the form before submitting online? Please me the steps.

17. Kelvin says:

The university has NOT invited applications for PG 2012/2013 yet. You will see an official invitation on the Dailies, as well as the school’s website anytime soon. Pls, don’t be misinformed.

18. Emeka says:

Please what is the website for the online registration? i have paid for the form and have been given a comfirmation code number but the website seems not to accessable, what next do i do as all i seem to get from the is “server busy”. The website is http://www.my.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate.please if there is wrong with the website, let me know and give the correct website for the online registration.

19. Ezeh jecinta says:

I want to know how much d form cost? Whe n is d deadline? How much is d acceptance fee? How much is school fee and accommodation fee? Lastly what is d minimum CGPA required for masters in d school?Thanks

20. Eze Christian Tochukwu says:

PG thing on my mind, when is their closing date pls and hw can I know the various area in Engineering.

21. Eze Christian Tochukwu says:

Pls Achi, am Eze Chris; I want u 2 explain 2 me something about the PG form this my phone number: 07030847057 pls send me ur phone num. so that I can call u

22. Emeka says:

HELLO, PLEASE AM REALLY GETTING PISSED. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE ONLINE REGISTRATION, THIS IS NOE THE FIFTH DAY AND IT IS STILL SAYING SERVER BUSY, WHEN WILL THIS SERVER BE LESS BUSY AND LET US DO OUR REGISTRATION. THE REGISTRATION WILL SOON BE OVER.

23. Nkoyo says:

Pls what do we do. This is the 21st day and the server is still busy. And the deadline is drawing close. Are the forms sold as hard copies in awka or it all an online thing. 8k can’t just be wasted

24. Nkoyo says:

But i have paid already. I saw the publication in the national dailies and got d pin and started. I just needed to log onto the site to make some changes and print out. And there goes the server busy issue.i’v spent late nights tryng to get through but to no avail.what do i do now

25. Julius says:

Pls help. I cant register. The portal is not functional. Thanks

26. nest says:

do they have masters in computer science

27. Iyke says:

Pls i cant register,i hav goten d form.pls wot do i do

28. Andy says:

When is d dead line 4 d selling of PGD form

29. Kennyelfuego says:

pls can sumbody tel me if there is PGD in Electrical Engineering?

30. Bishop Chuks O. says:

Pls. Am findin it difficult to register for d P.G on line, i dont know wat d problem is, i have being trying for days now and all i got in responed is server busy. Pls can some one tell me what to do because i have already gotten my confirmation pin after d payment of d 8000 naira as directed by d authorities of d institution.

31. Isaac Brown says:

Pls., how much is the school fees for masters in Business Education(full time).

32. Prosper Edwin says:

Hw do i obtain d form, and is there PGD for Chemical Engr. When is d deadline for registration?

33. Idoko J.A says:

Please i need urgent clearification. I Read mathematics at my first degree and i want to go for medical physics or instrumentation. Is that course available there? And will they give me addmission? Or any relevant information flash 08033707843. Tanks.

34. Giwa Alexander Aleburu says:

pls l m in jos plateau state, hw do l get the form, hw much does it cost, fainally do you offer mass communication in post graduate level?

35. Isaac Brown says:

What is the school fees for masters in Business Education. Pls., reply.