UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA- UNN ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013 TO BE OUT SOON!!

The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka is almost set to release their much awaited 2012/2013 UNN Admission list of successfully admitted students into degree programmes offered at both campuses of the University for the 2012/2013 Academic session.

VNTI correspondent UNN, could reveal that individual departments are fast forwarding their admission list to the Registrar(Admissions division) right in fromt of the Princess Alexandra Auditorium(PAA).

VNTI correspondent has also been able to confirm that the
• Faculties of Medicine,
• Faculty of Biological Sciences and
• Faculty of Physical Sciences have Completely compiled and forwarded their 2012/2013 UNN admission list to the required units.

With this reports, we are glad to let the UNN aspirants know that their list has already been compiled and might be published online before the 2nd week of september.

ABOUT THE CUT-OFF MARKS
The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) as a tradition do not publish cut-off marks since 2010, when they last did.

The best we could do is to assure all candidates who has an average of 250.00 and above, in all departments other than Medicine, that they are most likely(80%) to be admitted into their desired programme.

THE UNN POST-UTME STATISTICS
Reports have it that Only about 2,800 persons out of the lot who sat for the screening exercise scored 200 and above. With about 9000 coming between 170 and 200.

Massive success were recorded in the Faculties of Medicine and law.

Remember to JOIN US ON FACEBOOK or TWITTER below to be informed when the list is finally published.

VNTI: Always First To The News.

All the best.

Comments

1. Jacobs mikel says

Thanks a lot VNTI. My average iz 240 nd I’m goin for PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION (medical rehabilitation). Pls do u av any idea abt d departmental cut off of my prospective course? I also chose unn as my second choice uni. nd medi lab as my scnd choice course, wat’s my fate pls. Ur urgnt reply wil sav my soul. Thanks

2. Chiamaka says

This school sef…. The list has been ‘coming out soon’ for the past three weeks… Please hurry up. People are dying of anxiety

3. Ovie says

Any chance of getin admision,i wrote post d.e exam and score 226.we were ask to write english and any other 3subjects.but i dnt wrote math because is nt compulsory.i went for interview and i was told,i should have taken math.but they said 200 and above.can that be a reason why one wil nt be admited into busines education in Unn?

4. Onyenna says

If you dont score 160 and above in the post ume then you may not get admission into any department. Thats the tradition

5. biggy says

@ovie,I also scored 226 in my direct entry exam,if u we’re interviewd nd had ur name writen down den u will be admited

6. ritzy says

pls,am going for med lab in unn.i scored 249 in ma jamb nd 160 in post ume wit average of 204.5.any hope of me making it to d first list?

7. Simeon says

Pls i scored 261 in jamb and 130 in post utme, therefore my average is 195.5. Pls i want to know if there is any course at all that it can fetch me if i went for suplementary. Med & sug. Candidate in unn. Phone:08028807491 from Ebonyi.

8. Innocent says

9. Innocent says

Pls i applied 4 electrical eng and score n i score 166.5 as average can it fetch me any course apart 4rm dat course pls sir i need to knw

10. havilah says

Pls, I want to know when/if there’s going to be a 2nd list.. N when is d supplementary list coming out??? Thanks