The Nigerian Tertiary Institutions

What do you know about Nigerian Tertiary institutions, Click here to find out Read More »

Visit Our Forum Now

grab latest rich contents from our forum section Read More »

VNTI Nigeria

Join Our Organization, Lets make A Difference Read More »

VNTI Services: Making Academic life easier

VNTI Services: here is what we do, how we help you make your academic life easier Read More »

Scholarships For Nigerians

Click Here To See Available Scholarships For Nigerians At Home And Abroad Read More »

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA- UNN ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013 TO BE OUT SOON!!

The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka is almost set to release their much awaited 2012/2013 UNN Admission list of successfully admitted students into degree programmes offered at both campuses of the University for the 2012/2013 Academic session.

VNTI correspondent UNN, could reveal that individual departments are fast forwarding their admission list to the Registrar(Admissions division) right in fromt of the Princess Alexandra Auditorium(PAA).

VNTI correspondent has also been able to confirm that the
• Faculties of Medicine,
• Faculty of Biological Sciences and
• Faculty of Physical Sciences have Completely compiled and forwarded their 2012/2013 UNN admission list to the required units.

With this reports, we are glad to let the UNN aspirants know that their list has already been compiled and might be published online before the 2nd week of september.

ABOUT THE CUT-OFF MARKS
The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) as a tradition do not publish cut-off marks since 2010, when they last did.

The best we could do is to assure all candidates who has an average of 250.00 and above, in all departments other than Medicine, that they are most likely(80%) to be admitted into their desired programme.

THE UNN POST-UTME STATISTICS
Reports have it that Only about 2,800 persons out of the lot who sat for the screening exercise scored 200 and above. With about 9000 coming between 170 and 200.

Massive success were recorded in the Faculties of Medicine and law.

Remember to JOIN US ON FACEBOOK or TWITTER below to be informed when the list is finally published.

VNTI: Always First To The News.

All the best.

18 Responses to UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA- UNN ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013 TO BE OUT SOON!!

1. Godwil chinedu says:

I heard dat unn second list is for second choice candidates,could dat be true?

2. Jacobs mikel says:

Thanks a lot VNTI. My average iz 240 nd I’m goin for PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION (medical rehabilitation). Pls do u av any idea abt d departmental cut off of my prospective course? I also chose unn as my second choice uni. nd medi lab as my scnd choice course, wat’s my fate pls. Ur urgnt reply wil sav my soul. Thanks

3. Dera says:

Am really anxious i cant wait for the list to celebrate,my becomin a lioness….yeepee

4. Kesse says:

Diz yr wil nt pass me bye.

5. Chiamaka says:

This school sef…. The list has been ‘coming out soon’ for the past three weeks… Please hurry up. People are dying of anxiety

6. Vera says:

Can 120 in postutme nd 180 in average gv me admission 4 nutrition nd diectices?

7. Lux Sanctuz says:

I wish my contemporariez best of luck az I wish my self…any useful information abt linguisictz?

8. Jethro says:

My average is 278, and i apply for medicine and surgery . Do i have chance, am from delta

9. Nnenna says:

Pls do u know d cutoff for linquistics?

10. Ovie says:

Any chance of getin admision,i wrote post d.e exam and score 226.we were ask to write english and any other 3subjects.but i dnt wrote math because is nt compulsory.i went for interview and i was told,i should have taken math.but they said 200 and above.can that be a reason why one wil nt be admited into busines education in Unn?

11. Racheal says:

Pls can a candidate with 150 as aggregate get admission in dept of mathematics

12. gudnez says:

i got 193 as my average in my postume nd i aplied 4 business adm & mgt plss am i still on point?

13. Supremo says:

Plz am xo anxious 4 d list,d earlier it cums d safer 4 me.

14. Francs Iwunor says:

I love unn admission criteria as it takes care of great and small

15. Onyenna says:

If you dont score 160 and above in the post ume then you may not get admission into any department. Thats the tradition

16. Steve says:

Plz,may i know d total number of students needed in civil engr.