University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is currently accepting application for admission through supplementary.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SUPPLEMENTARY APPLICATION
• Candidates who scored 180 and above in both the 2012 UTME and the 2012 Post-UTME Screening Exercise, but could not gain admission into their first choice courses, are eligible to apply for supplementary admission into other programmes relevant to their UTME subject combination.
Limited vacancies are available in:-
1. Faculty of Agriculture:
Agric. Econs & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Food Science & Technology, Forestry & Wildlife, Home Economics, Soil Science.
2. Faculty of Arts:
Efik/Ibibio, Foreign Language (French), Religious & Cultural Studies.
3. Faculty of Education:
a. Department of Curriculum Studies, Educational Management & Planning: History Education, Efik/Ibibio Education, Fine Arts Education, Music Education.
b. Department of Physical & Health Education:
c. Department of Vocational Education:
Accounting Education, Home Economics Education, Technical Education: Auto/Metal Technology, Electricity/Electronic Technology,
d. Department of Science Education Chemistry Education, Physics Education, Computer Science Education,
Integrated Science Education.
Department of Educational Foundation, Guidance and Counselling: Geography Education.
4. Faculty of Engineering:
Agric. Engineering, Food Engineering.
5. Faculty of Environmental Studies:
Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Fine & Industrial Arts, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning, Surveying & Geoinformatics.
6. Faculty of Science:
Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Microbiology, Zoology.
7. Faculty of Social Sciences:
Geography & Regional Planning, Psychology.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SUPPLEMENTARY
(a) Eligible candidates will be required to purchase scratch cards with effect from the date of this publication, at the sum of N1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only, from any branch of the following banks nationwide:
1. UNIUYO Micro Finance Bank
2. Keystone Bank Limited
3. Zenith Bank
4. Skye Bank
5. United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc.
6. Mainstreet Bank Ltd.
(b) Scratch cards are also obtainable from the University Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos at the following addresses:
• University of Uyo Liaison Office University of Uyo Liaison Office 15B Blantyre Street, No. 2 Modupe Street, Off Ademola Adetokumbo Cresent, Off KofoworolaCrescent Wuse II, Abuja. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun Bus stop Ikeja Lagos.
(c) With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the Universityof Uyo 2012 Supplementary Form online at www.uniuyopume.org and scan their recent coloured pa. ssport-size photograph (with red background) on the form.
(d) The closing date for registration is Monday, August 20, 2012 at midnight.
All the best.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂