The Osun State University(UNIOSUN) invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into one-year Pre-Degree Programme for the 2012/2013 Academic Session at the University.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with aminimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2013/2014 admission exercise.
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website and following the process below to complete and submit Application Forms:
A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS is strictly required per applicant to begin the online application exercise. If you don’t have a valid email address or can’t remember the password to your email account, please obtain a new one with either GMAIL or YAHOO FREE!
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2013/2014 admission exercise.
Purchase a registration scratch card from the designated banks Plc as stated inthe advertisement.
Be careful to enter your valid Email Address and Registration PIN Code correctly at the login page.
Fill out your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit as appropriate. You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kilobyte in filesize and the Width and Heigth is between 150 and 250 Pixels.
On completion of the registration form, print your Forms and bring them on theday of the screening excercise.
• Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
• Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise.
• The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the University.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Access to the portal is through the use of scratch cards with PIN. Candidates require two scratch cards (one each for registration and result/placement checking), which are obtainable directly from any of the following banks upon payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) into any of these accounts:
ACCOUNT NAME- BANK ADDRESS- ACCOUNT NUMBER
1. OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY ECO BANK, GBONGAN ROAD, OSOGBO
2. OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY- UBA, OSOGBO
3. OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY- UNITY BANK PLC, OSOGBO
4. OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY MAINSTREET BANK PLC, OSOGBO
NOTE: On-line registration facilities are available at the Computer Laboratories in all the campuses for a token fee for candidates that purchase their scratch cards from any of the above listed banks.
PLACEMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAMME
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates who also must obtainsatisfactory scores in the 2013/2014 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), would have opportunity of being placed in any of the following Degree Programmes:
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
• Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
o Agricultural Economics
o Animal Science
o Fisheries/Wildlife Management
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IPETU-IJESA CAMPUS
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Economics
• B. A. (Ed.) English
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
• B. Sc. Anatomy
• B. Sc. Physiology
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE, IKIRE CAMPUS
• B. A. English and International Studies
• B. A. French and International Studies
• B. A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
• B. A. History and International Studies
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, OKUKU CAMPUS
• B. Sc. Accounting
• B. Sc. Business Administration
• B. Sc. Economics
• B. Sc. Banking and Finance
• B. Sc. Political Science and International Relations
• B. Sc. Geography
• B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
• B. Sc. Sociology
• B. Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, OSOGBO CAMPUS
• B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
• B. Sc. Biochemistry
• B. Sc. Civil Engineering
• B. Sc. Computer Science
• B. Sc. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• B. Sc. Mathematics
• B. Sc. Microbiology
• B. Sc. Geology
• B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
• B. Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
• B. Sc. Plant Biology
• B. Sc. Chemistry
• B. Sc. Zoology
Submission of forms closes on Friday 21st September, 2012
Date: Saturday, 22nd September, 2012
Venue: Osun State University, Main Campus, Osogbo
Time: 9:00 a.m.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 081-32690509, 070-31968522, 035-206440
J. O. Faniran, Phd
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂