UNILORIN 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST 2012/2013 TO BE OUT SOON!!

Featured Image

Latest reports from the University of Ilorin(UNILORIN) reveals that the Institution would be publishing her 2nd batch admission list of successfully admitted students into various degree programmes offered at the Institution soon.

Candidates, like the first list, are advised to frequent the JAMB portal for updates, as the first list was first uploaded on the JAMB portal, days before it appeared on the University website.

As always, VNTI would keep you informed, when the UNILORIN 2nd batch admission list, Is officially out.

All the best.

Comments

• Temiloluwa says

The list is going to be out this week by the Special Grace of God… just keep praying and believe God has done it. Temmy 400level Civil Engrg Student of the Great Better By Far University… 08059063520.

1. Dhikrulah says

Pls I want notification abt wen d registratn wil commence. Bcos ma name was shortlist in d first. I want 2 b informed, so I wont b deformed. I blv U ‘VNTI’

2. Taiwo says

Wen wil d 2nd batch be out, i score 244 in my jamb nd 54 in post utme nd i choose biochem as my course pls wats my fate of gaing admisn in2 unilorin dis year

• kelz says

sweet@ i beliv god loves you nd so i cant say wen god hasnt, y shud u put a course witi
      out checking if the school offers d course>>>>>>>>>>>>unilorin dosent acredit biochemistry

• Temiloluwa says

Kelz don’t be ridiculous, who told u Unilorin doesn’t accredit BCH. u must be kidding. @ Taiwo don’t mind him, He must be joking.

3. Kezbark says

Mehn! Am greatly anticipating d tym wen d 2nd batch ‘l b out! Any medicine aspirants shd add me on 2go (lanre255)

4. Olajubu ebenezer says

I score 60% in my post utme, Direct Entry candidate, Economics Education as Course. Pls what is my hope?

5. Nurat says

C,me don tire 4 dis unilorin o…dey shud at list release d 2nd list so dat we kan knw our real faith jare…but i knw dat i wil surely make it

6. Olasunkanmi Olalekan says

All intendn unilorites shuld add me on 2go@lekiano1000,i jxt pray we ‘re al pickd in Jesus name nd Insha Allah

7. Ridwan Abiodun says

Good day my naijaloaded pals, i have been checking my postutme since the university of Ilorin release its result and i score 82% and all my details is complete but to my own suprise when i checked my details three days ago i saw 0% on my postjamb result and i asked someone to help me found out exactly what is happening the guy said when he got to the computer house of Unilorin they said that, that is how they do all those people who have not been given admission. Is your own is like that? Help check and inbox me. Thanks

8. Ayodele adedoyin mercy says

Sch wil resum sep 24,nd it is til writen der check bck leta.wen wil 2nd list b out.i had 241 in jamb nd 68 fop putme.i just put ma hope in GOD.ND M NT APY NW.GOD HELP Me pls

9. Aderemi yetunde says

When will unilorin 2nd batch will be out.pray dat name should be out i no that with GOD all thing are possible, God will help us.aman

10. Adeyemo babatunde says

Pls is abt d 2nd batch he will b realise,nd may god c us 2ru dis yr ooooo,i scored 225 in jamb nd 54 in p.jamb wot my fate….accounting things nonii

11. bolarinwa kayode says

pls oo i read a note on unilorin portal which goes thus: If u are able to log-in you must have been given admission.pls reply

12. Henry says

Ma jamb score is 222 and my post jamb score is 66. And am a native of kwara my hope is shaking but everything is on ma God…i can’t wait 2 be admitted.

13. Azeez saheed says

Pls ooo i m very very ancious to know d tyme dat unilorin second batch list wuld be out,pls get me updated on dis no 08068479298 or 08157304359.tnx i hope dat by Allah’support i ll bcom unilorite dis year.

14. olayemi says

it’s been 3 wks u posted dat d second batch wil b out soon! we havnt seen anything, d whole tin just halted! pls wat’s going on pls i need a reply on this… pls

15. Azeez muideen says

Oh!Allah i put al ma trust n f8 in u,pls consider ma prayer of gaining admssn in2 d university of Allah.accept ma prayer.u’re d al hearing & mighty.

16. equalcube says

4 hw long ar we going 2 wait? We knw unilorin as fastest university in ng bt their adms is so slow dis year, i cant wait 2 c my name in d 2nd batch list. We wont sit 4 jamb again, It shal b well frnds.

17. Oluwafunmi says

Please ds s d only week covering d resumption date of unilorin pls we all beg u wt almighty allah pls oo all day i always serch gogle pls help us to realease ds list pls , so dat we will knw our faith, but am sure wt God all tns ar possible, pls any informatn contact me on 08162282399 08183496581

18. Debayo says

I luk unto u o lord, may i neva b confounded . I av d faith dat i’ll gain admisn in2 unilorin. Claim it nd it’ll b urs ijn. God’ll elp us, amen. Pls let us all b patient.

19. Adebisi says

Pls wen wil d second batch admission wil com out,pls help us so dat we wil know our bt i no Almighty we nt live his own children alone, pls notify this on tym

20. kayode says

i see everybody dey paara for this site. ahahahahahah……i’m also an aspirant, i pray GOD FAVOUR us all………it’ll soon be released.i can see my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Florence Ebojie says

Unto thee oh lord!i put ma trust in u.let mi nt b ashamed.ds year ll nt pass us by.amen!.pls wen is d favoured 2nd list comin out????.pls kp us posted.thanks

22. Olayinka says

Pls, wen will jamb approve d second batch list n give us specific date when d list will be out so our minds could be at peace.
    thanks. God bless VNTI

23. temitope says

pls when is the faculty of mass communication going to be out, if any one knows, kindly send it to my mail box, or reply me

24. Isaac says

I look up to u oh lord where will my favour come from? My fovour shall come from the lord, who is mighty in power and he who makes all impossibility possible.

25. Jamiu Aminat says

Oh! Allah, u r d one dat say; ask and its shall be given unto u, oh lord am asking you to grant me my admission dis year and u promise dats u will never let ur people down. Pls grant me my hrt desire dis year and u r d one I put my faith and hope on, pls dnt let me down.

26. Purest paul says

Pls wen iz d second batch list goin 2 b out i pray dat my name appear on d list oo nd also evrybody dat ar still waitin 4 2nd batch

27. Hotzyz says

Aspirants of Unilorin! There’s nothing to be worried about, it is well. Unilorin wasn’t able to release her 2nd batch admission list for 2012/2013 session due to some complications but finally the list is ready! There have been rumour if the school will release it or not but i assure you it will be published soon; probably by this weekend. Admission into Unilorin is free, do not engage in frivolous transactions with anybody to seek admission into the university. YOU ARE WARNED!!! Call 08066353122 for any enquiry.

28. his-arch says

Without my name on unilorin admission list, dier list is nt completed dis year insha Allah bikudiratullah….

29. Tito says

I can c my name among d 1st five studnts on d list….. Lord, may dese words said in faith manifest in my life. Amen. Am a unilorite!

30. Mr. Festus says

This information is important for those still expecting to be admitted into the University of Ilorin for 21012/2013 session.
    For those still expecting their names on the admission list, please do not waste any more time.
    Hurry up to register for IJMB A’level.
    It is a easy way to cross to 200level next year.
    For all enquiries, please call Mr. Festus on 08183453337 or 07062047607

31. Mr Festus says

Ijmb is an a level programme conducted by ahmadu bello university zaria for admission into 200level in d university of ilorin.
    Many students who missed dis year’s admission have already registered and we are sure that next year as dey write the ijmb exam, dey wil be admitted into 200level direct entry
    Forms r on sale.
    Nd
    lectures have started alredi for 2012/2013 academic session.
    We are at ilorin in kwara state.
    For other info. Contact Mr. Festus on 08183453337 07062047607