UNILORIN 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT!!! CHECK NOW

The University of Ilorin has just released the 2012/2013 UNILORIN admission list of successfully admitted students into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The 2012/2013 UNILORIN first batch admission list which is still yet to be published on the University official website has been published online through JAMB website.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012 UNILORIN ADMISSION LIST
1. Log on to JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng .
2. Click on check 2012 admission status.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided
4. Click on “check admission status” to see your status.

Share this with friends below.
We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to SHARE THIS POST ON FACEBOOK with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM using the Share to Facebook Link Below.

Comments

1. Muhammed Abdulwah says:

Congrat!!!! 2 doz dat found dia name. What abt doz dat chuz d unilorin as 2nd choi,ar dey goin 2 wait 4 2nd list or no admsn 4 dem

• VNTI says:

@Muhammed, its probably the 2nd list, that would contain 2nd choice applicants

• Onaolapo Naheem Opeyemi says:

Pls fwends help me oo. I had 13 point in my NCE result and i scored 65% in post ume and i applied for economics education. i have tried to check d first list bt i didn’t get it pls, help me oo.(reg no:29009255fd, password::onaolapo.thank u

2. drexzy says:

Is dis tru bcos its replying no admission yet nd i had 80%

3. Honey says:

Plss..i chuz Unilorin as first choice and my name is not there,is it possible for it to be in the second list???

4. Bolanle says:

Pls i chuz Unilorin as first choice and my name is not n the 1st batch,is it possible for it to be n de second batch,plss kindly reply

5. Da Prince says:

wot is going on now, cos d response is “sorry, no admission yet”. god help us ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

6. muhammed adulwahab says:

d admsn is 4 faculty of agric nd education…God wl hlp odas

7. muhammed abdulwahab says:

d admsn is 4 only faculty of agric nd education

8. Omolara says:

Pls, is it true that the 1st list is for those that scored 70 & above? Cos, i had 62 for Bus. Admin. Wot are my chances for d 2nd list?

• Omotayo says:

Just keep prayin,d admission will b like in 3 batchs..i was wit d 3rd list wen i enterd and it had been dat way ever since..just keep prayin…later

9. Omolara says:

@muhammed Abdulwahab, are u really sure dat d 1st list is for dos dat put in for Agric & Education? Cos, i applied for Bus.Admin. & my name is not out! Am scared…..

10. Joy says:

Pls i checked..bt it wrote no admissn offered yet

11. tosaso says:

pls will there be other lists besides d 1st batch & when will those list be released.

12. drexzy says:

Ive checkd it on unilorin syt 2day bt its no admission nd i had 80 nd 246 in jamb nd putme pls help me vnti

13. oladeji says:

pls i dnt understand how do we go about checking the list the only thing i saw here are for agric and edu is social science courses coming up on second list or wat. or is it that 2nd choice for 2nd list.

14. oladeji says:

pls why is it only sandwish list on the the portal

15. yetunde okunola says:

it z nt by d % u had. U jst hav 2 pray nd wait 4 d 2nd list. Al z wel

• oladeji says:

has there really been anybody who has successfully gained the admission for this year pls testify and lets know how you got the list

16. nurudeen ibrahim owolabi says:

i cant even view the list @all i scored 64 for bus admin but for the reason that i cant view the list i dont even know probably if i have been given admissin

17. nurudeen ibrahim owolabi says:

pls ooooo i dont want to stay home any more ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

18. www.jamb.org.ng says:

i want to unilorin admission list

19. Ojumokan kayode says:

I can weknes dat 2 people has got admission into unilorin dis year,and those who gain d admission are 4rm education management & agriculture department.I pray we 2 we gain admission in Jesus name(amen)

20. LANREY says:

ME 2 A DEY WAITE FOR ,Y OWN 2 MAY GUD GOD HELP US AMEEN. HI MUST BE IN UNILORIN LIFE AND DIRECT DIS YEAR NOT NEXT YEAR. AMEEN SO SHALL IT BE. IT IS BEEN GRANTED AND ACCEPT AND PUBLISHED TO THE NEWSPAPER IT MUST BE. ONCE AGAIN SO SHALL IT BE AMEEN.

21. Bouqui says:

Just b prayin,bc odas list w com out not just one.ok God is ur strenght.

22. ogunkunle oluwasegun says:

r we even sure dat d 2nd batch is nt out yet.

23. Jolanco says:

Plz a bonafide student shld tell us hw d admission waz published last year,to know our chances of gettin admitted.

24. Sylvia says:

Pals join me tank God o. GOD HV DNE IT AGEN 4 me o. I wrote my ssce once, jamb once,pume once, my admsn once. Im js speechless

25. adebayo ojo ronke says:

pls what of we remedial student that hasnot be given admisn, shd we wait 4 d 2nd list or what is happening

26. yahaya m hamudalat says:

pls, whn wil 2nd batch goin 2 b out?

27. abeeb osiyemi says:

sorry frends or pple plz elp me out my name is nt coming out on the 1st list is jst tellin me no admission given yet ad i scored 66% and my jamb score is 251 plz guy my jamb reg is 26052968BA dat my jamb reg kindly send me infos to my no @ 08109647552 ad i will b waiting for any one to call me am abeeb by name.good luck to we stundent of uni ilorin.

28. Mariam sulaimon says:

Wen wil 2nd batcht come out

29. Wale adebayo says:

I scored 54% for microbiology pls guyz wat er my chances of getin admited dis year.

30. paul says:

pls help me oo,I don’t even c d list…It’s jst displayn ”u av nt been offered admission to any course in d university”…

31. Awodeji abisola folashade says:

Plz i cant find my name and i had 58% in my putme and 265 in my jamb and i choosed unilorin as my 1st choice and i choose med& surg wat iz my chance of getting admission?

32. Omowonuola says:

Dts d problem we’ve been facing i dnt tink its d mata of 2nd batch cos dis same story can occur in 2nd batch o……..as 4 med n surg u guys pray wel o

33. folashade says:

Pls i dnt knw hw 2 check d admission list,i hv tried it on jamb website all 2 no avail

34. hardmanvicky says:

omowonuola: wat do u mean by d sentence we shuld pray well. Is d medicine list no out

35. adelani says:

pls o i passed utme nd postutme well still no admission offered yet.shud i wait for second batch.wat is my fate o.

36. Echem says:

I scored 46% in my p.ume nd 248 in my utme,nd i chose unilorin as my 1st nd 2nd choice. I can’t find my name in d 1st list, pls wen is d 2nd list comin out?

37. Ahmed says:

Y is it dat they are not using merit anymore.

38. MAALA says:

pls, can any 1 tell why educatn $ agric is uploaded only?

39. Olarewaju sikirullah taiwo says:

God pls hlp me on my admision into university of ilorin

40. Iyanda says:

May Allah grant us his favour

41. Noel Kamsy Austines says:

God of Abraham,isaac and jacob wil surely grant us all admission dis sesion.if u believe dat say”AMEN,I BELIVE IN JESUS CHRIST D SON OF D ALMIGHTY GOD”…Amen it is Well

42. Dan9ice says:

I Scored 58 in pume nd 232 in jamb for economics but no admission yet pls help me ooo,if dea is any info met me in 2go username is dan9ice.

43. Olusola Gabriel says:

Help me in tnkin God.av bin offered ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN.course: MICROBIOLOGY.

44. Abdullahi ibrahim adeyemi says:

Pls when the second batch list will be out

45. ruckkie says:

plz wen is d 2nd batch comin out?

46. Rahaman Quadri says:

Pls oh! I was unable 2 see my post jamb result,talkless of talking about admission. I’v tried all my possible best but still,I couldn’t see it. Pls help me out.

47. Titilola barakat adenike says:

Pls is it all d list dat is out or we shuld wait 4 more

48. Omotoso Anthony says:

I took unilorin as my 1st and 2nd choice wt 62percent, but I’ve not been given admission

49. Dare says:

Pals,has d regstration continued cos I can’t cntinue my regstratn and I’m seeing strange things on their site.Please help me.my 2go usaname is adiye4(dnt laugh at dat usaname o).PLEASE REPLY THANKS.

50. Xty says:

Pls,when is d 2nd batch coming out?

51. Olatunji O. says:

Pls wen wil 2nd batch b out coz me am tired of staying @ome oh………add me on 2go username “T4realo”…….may GOD help us all……AMEN!!

52. mayowa says:

Pls guys wen Ȋ̝̊̅§ deir 2nd batch coming out i had 257 A̶̲̥̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ 60% in ma ume A̶̲̥̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ putme economics

53. Oludare Daniel says:

Hi guys, please I scored 242 in my jamb, i scored 44 in my post jamb, and I choose Mass Comm, is there any hope for me?

54. Noskino says:

When is the resumption date

55. Lawal Esther says:

Pls help us ooooo d admission is yet to be giving, pls wen is d admission 2nd batch is comming out?

56. Sulaimon sodiq seyh says:

Pls hlp me,av bin tryin 2 check since i saw it on net dat d 2 batch list ‘ll b comin out lst wkend but 2 knw avail,let us knw 4 real wen it is comin,i nid dis admision.

57. Jamiu adebo soyi says:

Sir, i’m deaf, i scored 64% in putme nd 213 in jamb for accounting. Maths B2, eng C6, eco B3, acc C6, comm C6 in result waec one sittings bt no admission is given yet, pls help me oon, reg no: 26248851IE, Password: jamiu. If deal is any info met me in 2go username is princesoyi1. Pls ooo

58. Qosimos says:

Pls when is d second batch wil be out…… Pls mail me on fb any tym is out Qosimos Ayinla

59. Jamiu adebo baba says:

I’m deaf, i’ve a problem in my admission i don’t understand why name is not yet given. I scored 64% and 213 in post ume and jamb. What’s really happening to accounting dept? I seriously want to be a member of dat dept, and even dat dept is my positive thinking and affirmation. My God, life and aspiration as an accounting dept. Pls help me oooo my reg no: 26248851IE, password: jamiu. God is in control. If deal is any info, pls kindly send me a message phone nos: 08063816427.

60. Kilani bisi says:

Hi,fwendz,plz i got 56% in my post ume 201 in my jamb score.2nd choice,plz do i av asset to admsn.and wen is d 2nd batch comin out.my 2go username is mrkay52.plz help me o

61. AYINLA SAMUEL AYODELE says:

Let their be light, free and fare admission list, if nobody sees you, THE ALL KNOWING GOD is looking at you. peace unto to thee.

62. ayomideabdul says:

hi frndz my name is ayomidewe all is lukin 4 admision i gest we sould try poly am sure allah wll anser our prayer insha allah our prblem as been solve

63. bello wahab says:

Unilorin h…….! Na how U̶̲̥̅̊ won du us Ooº°˚˚°ºº°˚. Cus 4 me, i can’t wait till next year Ooº°˚˚°ºº°˚ . Abi na PDP U̶̲̥̅̊ won du again ??????????????????

64. Dairo haleem temitope says:

@VNTI,plz i want 2 confirm whether d 1st list was 4 faculty of agric and education only

65. shittu omotoyosi says:

i scored 215 in jamb n 66% in post ume for sociology. pls wen is d second list comin out

66. badmus mariam tumininu says:

plz let them help us oooooooooooooooo. we re tired of sitting down at home.

67. Cisco Los Angeles says:

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to go back the prefer?.I am attempting to find things to improve my website!I assume its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

68. Tolu says:

Pls wen is 2nd batch gonna b released??

69. Tito says:

I see my name among the first five students on the list…..may these words said with faith manifest in my life in Jesus name. am already a unilorite whether list out or not so help me God (Amen)

70. Tito says:

Can u please inform me whenever the list is out……my 2go username is duke4toby add me please and gimme some info

71. JULIUS OMOTOSHO says:

GOD HELP US IN NIGERIA, EVEN WITH QUALIFY MARK, WE CAN NOT STIL GO TO SCHOOL. LEADER’S WHY

72. Aishat says:

Pls when would unilorin 2nd batch be out? B’cos i had 52% in my post ume and 247 in jamb and i choose Economics as my course. Pls wat are my chances of getting admitted?

73. Adesoye Felix says:

am still checking my admission status, it still the same thing. please do something about this admission please. we are begging

74. Adeniyi Alao says:

pls my sister try 2 log in buh it was telling her dat the admission status is not yet out….. pls what can we do….

75. Mide says:

@alao,Patience and prayer

76. Ene Patrick says:

Pls how many list will b cuming out dis year 4 unilorin? I’m so fed up

77. baba t says:

i score 229 in my jamb n 44 in my post utme n i apply 4or eco is there any hope 4 me

78. olagoke olamidun says:

Is there another list coming out 4 agric course

79. funky says:

pls how do i go about the acceptance fee

80. Mogaji adebayo says:

Pls,jst wanna knw wen d second list is 2 b out,pls i really need diz admission.

81. reetha says:

aw many list wuld unilorin b releasing?many thnks

82. adeola says:

Is dere anoda list afta d supplementary list, pls i nid dis adm badly, i cnt reseat 4 jamb again o, i had 209 in my jamb nd 70% in my p ume 4 microbiology, u cn giv me anoda sci course, i dnt care, all i nid is d adm, my 2go username is Adeola4427, pls reply o nd hlp me

83. olatunji says:

if u have suprise God like me is gonna suprise you with admission to unilorin am gonna see u there. smile . not giving me yet. bt am smile bcos God dey.

84. Adesina Bolanle says:

Sir, i share my happy moment wt u, i hv been giving admission at Iree Poly bt still waiting for d lists of Ilorin.. is it possible to get 2 admission at d same time, please advise tnks

85. Maria says:

ӏ hаve been browѕing online moгe than 4 hourѕ tоday, yet I never found anу interesting articlе likе уouгs.
    ӏt’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

86. divine says:

Every body seek an answer, what answer do you seek?
    Are you having financial problems?
    Do you want to be rich and never to be poor again?
    Are you having problem with your marriage?
    Are you looking for the fruit of the womb?
    Do you seek revenge over your enemies?
    Are you looking for divine favor for connective-ties?
    Do you seek a good life partner?
    Do you seek divine protection over yourself and your family?
    Do you want to know about the future and the cause of your present situation?.

Remember,every problem in this material world have it’s expiring date, and today shall marked the beginning to the end of yours, if only you will allowed us in.

All your Pains, Betrayals, Injuries of yesterday, and every Sorrow afflicting your possession, Stagnancy and limitation in your life, failure and destruction in your marriage and business will all seized to exist in your life if only you will give us the chance to help you.

Write us today and solution will surely be provided, no matter how tough your situation may seem to be, let us contend with those who contend with you.

The more you keep trying to have it your own way, the longer the process takes.
    Whether the battle is over your Business, your Family, your Health, your Job, your finance, your marriage and others, we will surely provide you with the right solution.

We are also into Professional Traditional Spells caster, specializing in all fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Sickness, Luck and Witch Craft. We can help you with any problem or wish that you might have. We have more than 23 years experience in the field of Spell Casting / Spiritual Healing. Over the years. We have worked for thousands of clients in more than 65 countries all over the world. Our services are hugely in demand which is proof of the success we have been achieving on a day to day basis.Do you have love problems / issues that you need sorted out? We have a variety of love spells that will change your life forever. Have you lost a loved one? Are you in love with someone who doesn’t seem to care about you? Is your loved one in love with someone else?
    Are you living in constant fear? Do you need a Protection Spell? Call us now and we will summon all our powers to make your dreams come true.
    Let us help you by casting one of our much sought after Money Spells. We can help you increase your income, land you that job you are after, help you achieve success in many fields, improve your luck, and much more;

We hope to hear from you soonest.
    Thanks and God bless you.
    Divine