Staff and students of the University of Lagos are hereby informed of the commencement of a COMPULSORY biometric data capture exercise towards the issuance of staff and students identity cards.
To facilitate the process, a detailed process map has been devised as shown below:
Step 1: FILLING OF ONLINE FORM FROM THE UNILAG PORTAL OR VIA INDIVIDUAL EMAIL ADDRESSES BEGINS ON AUGUST 10, 2012. THE COMPLETED FORM MUST BE PRINTED AND ENDORSED BY HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS/UNITS.
Step 2: ENROLEES SHOULD REPORT TO DESIGNATED POINTS IN THEIRFACULTIES/UNITS WITH THEIR ENDORSED FORMS FOR BIOMETRIC DATA CAPTURE FROM AUGUST 14 TO 28, 2012, FROM 8A.M. TO 5P.M. AS INDICATED IN THE TIMETABLE BELOW./
Please note that failure to register within this time frame will result in non-issuance of the new acceptable identity cards for bonafide staff and students of the University of Lagos.
*. Applicant should visit the University website: www.unilag.edu.ng to access and fill the enrolment form or access through individual UNILAG email addresses.
*. On submission, applicant’s enrolment is acknowledged and completed enrolment form is sent to applicant’s email address.
*. Applicant prints the filled enrolment form from his/her e-mail address.
*. Applicant takes the enrolment form to the Head of Department/Unit for his or her signature.
*. Applicant takes the enrolment form to the registration centre.
*. Applicant has his photograph, fingerprints and signature captured.
COMMENCEMENT DATE: AUGUST 10, 2012
FINAL STUDENT/STAFF BIOMETRIC EXERCISE TIMETABLE
FACULTY BIOMETRIC DATA CAPTURE VENUE DATE
• FACULTY OF LAW STUDENTS LAW ANNEX AUGUST 14 TO 21, 2012
• FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION ROOM 8 ANNEX HALL AUGUST 14 TO 21, 2012
• FACULTY OF ARTS STUDENTS FACULTY LIBRARY AUGUST 14 TO 21, 2012
• FACULTY OF ENGINEERING STUDENTS DIPLOMA CLAS AUGUST 14 TO 21, 2012
• FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE STUDENTS DIPLOMA CLASS AUGUST 14 TO 21, 2012
• FACULTY OF SCIENCE STUDENTS FACULTY BOARD ROOM AUGUST 14 TO 21, 2012
• FACULTY OF EDUCATION STUDENTS CENTRE FOR EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY (CET) AUGUST 14 TO 21, 2012
• FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE STUDENTS STAFF COMMON ROOM AUGUST 14 T0 21, 2012
• FACULTY OF PHARMACY FACULTY LIBRARY AUGUST 20 TO 28, 2012
• COLLEGE OF MEDICINE OLD GEAT HALL AUGUST 20 TO 28, 2012
• DLI STUDENTS BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
• NON TEACHING STAFF SENATE HOUSE AND WORKS & PHYSICAL PLANNING AUGUST 22 TO 28, 2012
NOTE: BIOMETRIC DATA FOR STAFF WILL BE AT THEIR RESPECTIVE FACULTIES/VENUES AS ABOVE FROM AUGUST 22 TO 28, 2012
SOURCE: UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
Share this and Inform Your Friends Now.
All the best.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂