UNICAL 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST(FIRST BATCH) OUT!!!

The University of Calabar (UNICAL) has just released her first batch admission list of successfully admitted students into degree programme for the 2012/2013 academic session.

At the time of publishing this report, The 2012/2013 UNICAL first batch admission list is yet to be published on the University of Calabar official website but has been published online through the JAMB website after approving the List from the University.

HOW TO ACCESS THE 2012/2013 UNICAL ADMISSION LIST
1. Log on to JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng .
2. Click on check 2012 admission status.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided
4. Click on check admission status

You admission status should be made available to you.

We wish you success.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Uduak Okon Umoh says:

I scored 220 in jamb and 260 in apt test bt they’ve not given me the admission,my course is History and International Studies…pls i need ur help

2. Okon Effiong says:

Me no sorry admission yet!!

3. Esume collins says:

wao!!! I cant believ i hav jst been admittd 2 study medical lab sci.baba God noni.

4. Okon Effiong says:

Scored 213 in jamb pume 240 av 227 my status says no admission yet!!

5. Okon Effiong says:

Course:geology,pume:240,av:227 jamb:213 no admission yet!

6. Eteng banrnabas says:

i scored 184 in jamb nd 260 i app test.average 222 coures accountin.nd dey said no admission yet.all hope is nt lost

7. michael ofem ubi says:

i choose unical and department of educational administration and planning for fist and second choich and i score jamb 213 post JAMB 200, AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ADMITED, THE DPT. WAS NOT SHORTLISTED FOR SECOND CHOICE, I NEED YOUR HELP EVEN IF I WILL BE ADMITED TO ANY DEPARTMENT

8. Wen wil d second list be out?

9. God is good , i have been admitted to study applied geophysics.innome patrius et spiritus sancti

10. i scored 267 in jamb and 260 in post jamb, aggregrate is 263 course is medicine, abeg any hope ?

11. can i get d scratch card 2chek my rsult online cos am nt lvn in calabar pls?

12. pray for got is our refuse i have nobody but god did it to me, when i shack me admision status i discover that admision is been given to me’ so prayed god will help you course applied geophysics

13. Nduenso John says:

I’ve just comfirmed that I have been granted admission in political science.I’m feeling so lucky!!!

14. Goodness Sifon says:

Plz i scored 248 in jamb bt wen i try checkin my unical first choice post ume result they kip tellin me dat my jamb numba is nt in d server, i’m confused, plz hlp me coz unical is my last hop

15. Emem johnny says:

Pls l scored 195 in jamb,220 in ptume course accountin.ma status says no admisn yet,l’m distubd dnt knw wat 2 do.

16. I scored 218 in Jamb, 270 in the post Ume and average was 244. I’m in for Economics. Whats my fate?

17. otu collins says:

i score 208 in jamb nd 196 in ume my aggregate is 194 am in for medlab sci any hope

18. elizabeth ebi says:

i jst chckd my admision status again and yaaaaayyy, i got d admision….i almost gave up cos i chckd d first tym i dint get it, 4 dos dat avnt seen deir names, il say dnt luz hope, jst b prayaful

19. I scored 216 in jamb and 130 in post and d aggregate is 173 and i dn’t know is their’s hope for me

20. Pls i score 221 in jamb and 200 in putme to study library n information sc any hope

21. Nkpokiti bernice says:

Pls my jamb sco is 217 and unical is my 1st choice i kip checking my postume and it cudnt show on d server pls help me! Am fustrated lukin 4 addmission i luv unical.

22. Pls i had 229 in jamb nd 210 in pume nd ma average is 219.5,nd ma course is pub admin bt i’ve nt bn given admintn yet.so i rily wanna knw d cut-off pt 4 pub admin nd whn d second batch list will b released.

23. egwuogu smarth .c says:

admission status

24. when will the list be out in the school? Pls reply i need to know

25. chukwuma ebere says:

i checked my result and dey told me jamb reg number not found…07068101454

26. Pls frenz its not smtng 2 loos hpe on cos God is nt a dead God, He workd out mine 4 me evn wen i didnt xpect so just Belve nd u c That God stil liveth. Admitd 2 Edu. Admin/planing. Pls wen do d clearance start?

27. Nwankwo ikechukwu says:

Pls i scored 190 as agregate.any hope 4 me @ economies or any other related courses in unical.

28. Hola to everybodi………. Pls i scored 245 in jamb n ma post utme is 180 and ma avv is 213. Mi course is pub admin. Pls wots ma chances of admission. Unical is ma 1st choice. If u av any details in unicl via maa course pls call me onn 08033089622…. Thankss and God bless all of us and grant us our heart desires AMEN

29. Satina harry says:

Plz i scored 223 n jamb nd 240 n pume 4 law.wat re ma chances

30. Clement francis iwuchukwu says:

My friend told me dat my name is in admission list and am not in calabar pls i help me out i want 2 verify

31. Blessed amy says:

Pls i scored 237 in jamb nd 250 in pume,average 244. Nursing sciences,is dia any hope 4 me?

32. Azuamuya victor says:

Pls i scored 237 in jamb and 193 in p.ume any hop to study acct.

33. pls i scored 247 in jamb but i couldn’t check my postume score cos there is no one to help me get the card, the friend i have in unical told me that the list is not yet out, wot do i do pls am confused.

34. Idara David Udo says:

I scored 228 in jamb and 270 in post but wen eva i check my status,all i get is; sorry……..no admission yet. Dept. Pub. Admin. Unical!

35. unical please release my result.I know you guys have started with your tribalism.I have been checking my result,at first it was saying invalid pin,now invalid jamb num.what is it?please i’m not happy at all.am frustrated.

36. Agbong Peter Emmanuel says:

Gooooosh…….! I feels lik vomiting weneva i checks ma admission status and c ‘sorry, no admission is given yet!’ coz i knw wat i faced b4 finishn my admin Processes. Scored 251 in JAMB nd 250 in apt test. Wat a hopless world! Any help?

37. Unical na wa oh.when de go release de second list na

38. plz i scord 216 Agg in edu admin/planing ..no adimision yet do i still hav hope??

39. pls i scored 229 in jamb and 240 in post utme and i have not been given aadmission pLs what CAN I DO

40. wow to all unical newly admitted student… Welcome… Am a medical lab student year 2… Am welcoming u all…

41. okpe synagogue emmanuel says:

ple when is the 2nd batch coming up

42. Bassey andong says:

hey this is rely serious………! I finanly made it in my second chiose…. heaven must be happy cos am happy… up unical we see..

43. James mathais bassey says:

My name is in d admision list in d dptm but i hv check through jamb, but is shwning no admision is gvn yet. Wht is d problem

44. Prince Jeff says:

pls when is the 2nd batch coming out cos i can’t wait 2 c my name

45. Patty akam says:

Wa o o o ,i’ve been admitd into unical teaching hospital school of health informatn mgt.

46. Janet bassey says:

My is sorry no admission is given yet

47. how can i check unical second batch admission list for 2012/2013?

48. Constance Ezekiel Warribo says:

I dnt knw what 2 do nw, my cousin in calabar told me dat de first list in law department is nt yet out, Bt some of my friend in fb said is out. Am confuse i need help Pls dis is my Number 07032960354

49. I dnt knw wat 2 say animur, becos am also an aspirin stdnt into medicine bt no admission yet. God pls inteven

50. Pls my jamb score is 217 and post utme score is 150 screening score is 183.5 any hope 4 me? Accounting dept.

51. 234’jamb’… 320.”putme”…. Aggregate ”277”…’nurzing’… I’m certained 2 b admitted. Jux waitg 4 d 2nd’z choice’ public pozt!

52. chinyere kalu says:

i scored 237 in my jamb and 280 in my post utme is hope for in law

53. uzah Richman Ugochi says:

I score 243 in my jamb then 160 in apt test my screenin score is 202 in pub admin.any hop 4 me in this upcomin list am confuse?

54. Itoro Eyo says:

Pls wen is second list for second choice coming up? Cos i’m fade up. Ma nums 08160430476

55. Plzzz, i’m so desperate 2 knw, if unical has released her 2nd list. Plz help!

56. Obioha ekene says:

Wen will second choice list be awt??

57. Ibimina Eferebo says:

Is there Polytechnic for nursing science?