All prospective students of the University of Benin(UNIBEN) who have been given provisional admission into various degree programmes offered by the University in the 2012/2013 UNIBEN admission list for the 2012/2013 academic session are expected to resume by October this year.
• Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into programmes at the University of Benin, are advised to get all necessary qualifying documents and materials ready for proper kick-off of academic activities.
The following documents are required by candidates for a successful registration:
1. Letter of attestation from a recognized person/institution.
2. Local Government of origin identification letter.
3. Original JAMB result slip.
4. O’level result/certificates, etc.
We wish you all the best.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂