The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2012/2013 academic session will take place on Saturday, 25th August, 2012 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be done between Monday July 30th 2012 and 7:00a.m on Monday, 20th August, 2012.
The procedure for the 2012/2013 Direct Entry screening application is as follows:
1. Visit www.uniben.edu.ng
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
3. Click on Direct Entry Screening Test 2012/2013
4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Enter your first name as written on the JAMB Registration slip, JAMB Registration number.
6. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
7. On uniben-kofa.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
8. Enter your username and the password to login.
9. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
10. Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only validID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
11. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottomof the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of two thousand, four hundrednaira (N2,400.00) with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank
(This fee covers the application fee, the Interswitch and Portal Services).
12. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
13. You cannot edit your application after submission.
14. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule. Candidate are to come to the screening centres with the following:
*. Acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule
*. Four figure table (where applicable)
*. Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser). Note that GSM phones and calculators are not allowed.
Application website closes by 7.00a.m on Monday, 20th August, 2012 (i.e. all applications must be concluded on-line not later than 7.00a.m of 20th August, 2012). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂