UNIABUJA 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT!!! CHECK NOW

Latest reports reveal that the University of Abuja, has released the 2012/2013 UNIABUJA admission list of successful aspirants who have been offered degree programmes at the University.

The list according to the reports has not been made available at the University of Abuja premises, or the University portal, but is currently available at the JAMB website.

Many individuals would wonder WHY JAMB?
It might interest you all to know that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) is the sole federal government, responsible for issuing admission to qualified individuals.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012/2013 UNIABUJA ADMISSION LIST
Applicants who applied for a place of study at the University of Abuja are to check their admission status by following the steps outlined below:
1. Click here to Access the JAMB admission status portal
2. Enter Your JAMB registration Number in the spaces provided.
3. Click on “Check Admission Status”

You admission status should be made available to you.

We wish you the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Pls i want to knw wen uniabuja will start their registration.

2. oyeyemi raphael says:

please when will uniabuja start their registration for their newly admitted student

3. just checked and my brother’s name is not in the admission list, pls when will more names be included

4. Do u have 6 credits including math and English? Dont sit at home again this year, GET ADMITTED INTO TOP UNIVERSITIES IN GHANA, this August 2012 and January 2013. fees range from #150,000 to #250,000**contact email:eyisik@yahoo.com mobile:+233545699728
    Application for August 2012 closes soon…

5. Do u have 6 credits including math and English? Dont sit at home again this year, GET ADMITTED INTO TOP UNIVERSITIES IN GHANA, this August 2012 and January 2013. fees range from #150,000 to #250,000**contact email:eyisik@yahoo.com mobile:+233545699728
    Application for August 2012 closes soon…..

6. Do u have 6 credits including math and English? Dont sit at home again this year, GET ADMITTED INTO TOP UNIVERSITIES IN GHANA, this August 2012 and January 2013. fees range from #150,000 to #250,000**contact email:eyisik@yahoo.com mobile:+233545699728
    Application for August 2012 closes soon.

7. Any body here got admitted?because am getting a feeling this is not real

8. D result is out! If u lyk check yrs, if u lyk dn’t check… Al i no is dat i’v bin admitted. And 4 u guys dat vn’t gain admission I WISH U B£ST OF LUCKS

9. Oluwashina says:

It is true dat d result is out?

10. onwuma Chigaemecha Blessing says:

pls i want to know if unabuja have stated giving admission pls give me fit back on my mail.
    thanks.

11. pls, the notice here is that uniabuja hav started given admission but when i check mine, it well tell me sorry no admission yet. Pls is it any admission naw?

12. Pls help me,i checked my status last week and my name was out bt to check again no addmision help u can reach me by 08134738928

13. I checked my admission status last week and i was admitted to uniabuja but thia week when i recheck i found nothing there. pls help me

14. Pls i av bin checkin ma name since last week n it shows av bin admitted bt jst yesterday i tried it….it was sayin no admission yet….pls guys tel me wats wrong?

15. No admissions yet in uniabuja 2012,2013 all are fake all aspirants shld wait till October,call 08060140632

• BT NW I CN FIND MA NAME I EVEN PRINTED D ADMISION STATUS OUT…….ND AV COLECTED MA JAMB ADMISION LETA AT JAMB OFICE SO WAT ABT DT

• jafar abubakar says:

hi joy i have also been given admission there, but how can i get my admission letter? which of the jamb office do you get ur admission letter pls i wanna collect mine too, is it in abuja?

• titilope victoria durojaiye says:

hw did u do it i dnt understand can u pls call me on 08135773871.tanks

16. No admissions has been giving in uniabuja,all uniabuja aspirants shld stay calm 4 nw until October..nd dnt give anybody ur moni cos of admissions ok.call 08060140632 4 more info..

17. Jimoh o safiat says:

God i dont knw wat is happening.i check through d net d respond was no admission yet.d school should help me pls i dnt want stay at home again bcos time is not waiting for me

18. obyraphael says:

please pardon me but plz dis way of giving admission is out dated cos jamb who definitely omit some candidate number dat got admission into the school. so pls am asking or requestin that the school should pls place the list of admitted students either in the school or update it in the school site. education is light so don’t deprive people of it, i beg of u people.
    thanks luk forward to getting ur reply

19. akinyemi bunmi says:

i av been trying to check my own several time but its always d same thng.no admission offered yet ,pls whats happening na lets knw the koko cos tyme is going

20. Currently, I’m a remedial student of unibuja. I checked my admission status recently and jamb offered me admission into fed poly bauchi. I still want to school in a university. Will unibuja still offer me admossion? I’m in my 2nd semester in unibuja remedial program. Help with a responce!

21. Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to give one thing back and help others such as you helped me.

22. Ossai Benson says:

Unibuja, i checked my admission status n it reveal dat d admission is not ready. Wen is it going 2 b out?

23. blimsleek says:

pls can’t check my admission,d reg on jamb site is not access able.pls what can I do

24. Fidelis Dominic says:

I am seeking for admission into the uniabuja with Directentry to the university of abuja.I want to knw how soon is the second barge going to come out?

25. Nsikan Ephraim says:

I checked ma name since septemba til dis octoba but d only comment i could alwyz see is “no admission given yet” wat is reali hapenin? Pls d school should paste the list in their school portal as other schools r doin nd forget abt d jamb portal.

26. Daramola mercy says:

Uniabuja rememba m dis yr snce av bn strugling to get there.av checked my name via jamb n they sed av bn admitted Glory be to God! Amen. 4 u dat av nt bn admitted, God wil remeba u!

27. Buhari Abdullahi Shammang says:

ALHAMDULILAH! I just checked the Jamb site nd i saw my name in the admitted students. So watz the next step pls nd wen can we start lectures? Pls i nid someone to enlight me. Thanks.
    And I wish all the students that hav applied GOOD LUCK!!!!

28. tope michael says:

i applied for directentry uniabuja with awaiting result pls, will institution grant me admmission?

29. OGUNMOLA TAOFIK says:

I JUST PRINT MY ADMISSION LETTER NOW CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08134738923 AND 2GO USER NAME RAYMOND4LIFE U CAN ADD ME

30. adeyinka stephen oluwasegun says:

I was told my name was on d admission list of uniabuja but I was unable 2 check it

31. Adesola waheed says:

Pls when is uniabuja starting there registration?inbox me on my Email.

32. kehinde ogunlana says:

please how do i print out the admission letter

33. how can i print my admission letter and what are the procedure measures for completing admission status and who has an idea of the school fees n acceptance fee.please i need a reply as soon as possible thanks i wish all of us all goodluck.

34. Pls when wil uniabuja second list be out

35. Am unable to input my registration number don’t seem to know what the problem is.pls i need your assistance.

36. This is to notify all applicants into university of abuja that the second list will be out and pasted around 4th of february 2013. For more info,advice and assistance,call me on 08103337007.

37. Uniabuja first list is out and can only be accessed on http://www.jamb.org.ng,while the second list alongside first list already uploaded on the jamb website would both be released and pasted on the mini campus and main campus by 4th of february,2012. For assistance,advice and more information,dail 08103337007.

38. isiaq lukman ata says:

i read a post about m.David on a website last year october,i called
    him on 08103337007 exactly as posted for inquiry
    and to assist me on first list,and finally he assisted
    me using one of his slots and HURRAY, BELIEVE
    ME,AFTER WRITING JAMB FIVE TIMES WITHOUT
    ADMISSION,I JUST CHECKED MY 2012/2013 “ADMISSION STATUS” on 16/01/2013 on http://www.jamb.org.ng , to prove this reality here is my jamb number 25828780HD.and i’ve been offered
    Law as course of study. U guys don’t know how
    happy i am now,thank God at last…

39. isiaq lukman ata says:

i read a post about David on a website last year october,i called
    him on 08103337007 exactly as posted for inquiry
    and to assist me on first list,and finally he assisted
    me using one of his slots and HURRAY, BELIEVE
    ME,AFTER WRITING JAMB FIVE TIMES WITHOUT
    Law as course of study. U guys don’t know how
    happy i am now,thank God at last…

40. Aminu AKA J Boy says:

am olready a student from unibuja, faculty ov sci, dept ov comp sci, level 4.as a student ov d skool i tink i shld b able 2 knw watz actualy goin on within or abt de admision stufs tins. 2013 admision 4 unibuja is nt yet out,am vry sure abt dat ok? pls dnt allow anybdy 2 deceive u,u av 2 b vry kiafol coz if u rush in hmmmm am afraid u might b tykn un-aware. DONT giv ur mony 2 anybdy 4 d sake ov helpin u 2 process admision,b warn den u wil b safe; unibuja olwoyz use dia usual & apropriate means in comunicatin 2 d public, such as daily papers,tv & radio chanels or u can go 2d skool 4 more in4.if u lyk blif,if u lyk dnt blif,u ar on ur own & ovcoz its ur mony.tykia

41. fatai kabir says:

pls when is d school going to resume

42. isiaq lukman says:

for those of you that don’t beleive or
    argue about the uniabuja 2012/2013
    first list is out on the jamb portal,click
    this link http://www.jamb.org.ng , and click on admission status. You can also call
    mr david on his number
    08103337007 if you want him to
    assist you guys on the SECOND and
    last VC or staff list,since he’s one of
    the staffs in school,i can guarantee you as he also assisted to get
    admission tn study law in first list,if u
    doubt me,my jamb reg is
    25828780HD,just check it in the
    admission status and he has also
    helped others both in uniport,like my girl friend ihuoma judith in the
    uniport
    2nd supplementary list,her jamb reg
    is 25879974EC. He has connections in
    these two universities.

43. adonija zamani says:

pls can i check 4 predgree list??? I hav gotten d admision 4 remedial can i pls check it in d internet????? Add me on 2go wit lastdon130 gud luck,,,.or email adonijazamani@yahoo.com

44. if you require any information about university of abuja contact my line 08039555021,

45. THIS IS TO INFORM ALL INTENDING APPLICANTS INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, THAT DIPLOMA FORM ARE CURRENTLY ON SALE. APPLICANTS ARE TO PURCHASE THE FORMS FOR #8,000 NAIRA AT ANY OF THESE DESIGNATED BANKS 1. UNITY BANK 2.FEDERAL MORTGAGE BANK OF NIGERIA,CLOSE TO CEDDI PLAZA. FOR MORE INFORMATION,CALL 08103337007

46. THIS IS TO INFORM ALL INTENDING APPLICANTS INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, THAT DIPLOMA FORM ARE CURRENTLY ON SALE. APPLICANTS ARE TO PURCHASE THE FORMS FOR #8,000 NAIRA AT ANY OF THESE DESIGNATED BANKS 1. UNITY BANK 2.FEDERAL MORTGAGE BANK OF NIGERIA,CLOSE TO CEDDI PLAZA 3.KEYSTONE BANK 4.ECO BANK. FOR MORE INFORMATION,CALL 08103337007

47. siyaka ozovehe aliyu says:

pls can any body help me check ma name on d notice board in d schl,i av check my admission statu on jamb site and dey said no admission is given yet.here is ma dtails:siyaka ozovehe aliyu.course:accountancy and banking and finance.jamb reg number:25804835DB.phone number:08106676085

48. THIS IS TO INFORM ALL UNIABUJA ASPIRANTS THAT THE 2012/2013 SECOND ADMISSION LIST HAS BEEN UPLOADED ON THE JAMB WEBSITE SUCCESSFULLY ON 4TH OF FEBRUARY,2013 AS THE SCHOOLS WEBSITE IS STILL ON MAINTENANCE. CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO GO TO THE JAMB PORTAL http://www.jamb.org.ng TO CHECK THIER ADMISSION STATUS AND TO ALSO USE THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM AND CONGRATULATE “OLONISAKIN MAYOKUN ODOGUN” WITH JAMB REG:25943680BE WHO CALLED ME FOR ASSISTANCE ON 08103337007 EARLY JAN 2013, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADMITTED IN UNIABUJA SECOND LIST TO STUDY ECONOMICS AND TO START PREPARATION FOR REGISTRATION WHICH WILL COMMENCE FROM MARCH 2013,AS I LOST YOUR MOBILE NUMBER DUE TO INCOMING CALLS THOUGH OTHER FOUR SECOND LIST ADMITTED CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ON THIER MOBILE EARLIER TODAY.THANKS…

49. THIS IS TO NOTIFY ALL UNIABUJA ASPIRANTS THAT THE 2012/2013 SECOND ADMISSION LIST HAS BEEN RELEASED TODAY 4TH FEB,2013 AND UPLOADED TO THE JAMB PORTAL ON http://www.jamb.org.ng BY CLICKING ON ADMISSION STATUS AS THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE IS STILL UNDER MAINTENANCE. I ALSO WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM AND CONGRATULATE “OLONISAKIN MAYOKUN ODOGUN” WITH JAMB REG:25943680BE WHO CALLED ME ON 08103337007 EARLY JAN,2013 FOR ASSISTANCE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE UNIABUJA SECOND LIST TO STUDY ECONOMICS,AS I LOST YOUR CONTACT DUE TO INCOMING CALLS.HENCE OTHER FOUR SECOND LIST ADMITTED CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND CONGRATULATED ON THEIR MOBILES.THANKS

50. ibe conscience says:

pls any information plz put me true

51. ibe conscience says:

pls sent me information to my email address consciencechiamaka@yahoo.com when the registration is startin

52. pls. when the 2012/2013 registration of fresh students of uniabuja will commence

53. Mahmoud AG says:

I heard the admission list is out but I haven’ seen any respond from the School

54. Thanks

55. what about the third list for 2012/2013.

56. ezinne okorafor says:

pls help me hw can i check ma result, i want 2 knw if my name is on d list.