UNAAB SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST FINALLY OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!

The Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta has finally released the long awaited 2012/2013 FUNAAB second batch admission list of successfully admitted students into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012 UNAAB 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST
Candidates who did not find their names in the first list are to check their status now by following the steps below:
• visit the Admission list checking portal by clicking here.
• Enter your UTME Number
• Enter your PIN Number(The PIN is your Registration PIN Numberin the format – 122… available from designated Banks).
• Click “Check Status”.
• Your admission status should be made available to you.

Do not forget to share your success with us, using the comment box below.

All the best.

Comments

1. bishop says

Wot is going 2 happen to post umite students who missed deir screening till date pls I need an ansa so urgent ?

2. YUSUFF OLUWATOSIN MUHIBAT says

PLEASE, I GOT 247 IN JAMB AND 74% IN D POST UTME CONDUCTED BY D SKUL. I CHOOSE D SKUL AS MA SECOND CHOICE AND D SECOND LIST SAYS MA ADMISSION APPILICATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL. PLEASE,I WID LOVE 2 KWN D POSSIBLE REASONS WH WAS NT CHOSEN? TANK U!

3. Festus evans says

FUnaab sold out the second & third batch of the admission lists since it has been taken so much time to collate it,I knew smtin was going on.i also scored 242 and 62% in their postutme,and the course i put in isnt so competitive.Could u belief dat i wasn’t admitted.So that skul is a shit!!!

4. Sangodare seun says

My admission application was unsuccessful I dnt even no the reason why they cud do that,actually I pasd their pume mark bt I used combination of NECO and WAEC could that be the reason why my admission was nt given

5. ADELOWO EZEKIEL OPEYEMI says

please, wat is happening in funaab now, i choose funaab as first choice i score 182 in utme, i score 24% in post utme and have check the admi ssion status. wat i saw there is unsuccessful. this is my number08103280674 i need an assistance

6. JOY CHRISTIAN says

good day,i scored 183 in my jamb and 32% in my post utme , i checked it today but i saw unsuccessful. i chose unaab 4 my 1st and 2nd choice, pls help me, this is my number-08050707052. thanks.

7. Moses says

Pls i had 227 in my jamb nd scored 64% in funaab post jamb nd ma o’level is alright bt i chose d sku as 2nd choice, i was nt chosen, Y?????

8. Adeyemi micheal oluwaseun says

pls i need anser 2me question now b4 i comitt suicides,my jamb221,post utme 50. but awatin result, now result is out with flyin colur,since on thursday am visitin ur wibsite 2upload, but no way till no pls help me out. unaab is my first&second choice.pls someone help me.

9. Opeyemi odusanwo says

Pls i scored 236 in jamb nd 38 in post jamb bt it was unsucceful nd i choosed d school as my first choice bt i was nt given admission pls what is there cutoff mark i luv d school pls help me out

10. Temiloluwa says

Maybe will should check the school board,bcos am confuse,any idea abt dat..dis mine no ,08139450951…or 08090651896

11. Ayodele says

Plz help me b4 i loose hope i had 242 in jamb 50 in putme and my o level is gud i chose econz and 1st choice but my name i was told my admis application is unsuccesful. Plz help me guyz i need a reply very soon

12. paschal elebeke says

♊ chose unaab as M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ first choice , ♊ scored 247 in jamb Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ 34% in post utme, but ♊ don’t knw y ♊ wasn’t admitted. This ma nomba 07059522636 or 08139117363

13. Hymol says

Unaab is d skul of mai choose, but refuse 2 admit me. I score 249 in mai utme exam nd 44 in mai post utme nd mai o’level result is complete nd ok, but no admission ooo

14. Adeagbo adedamola says

Hi , funaab, i score 194 as my jamb score nd 30% as my post utme nd my neco resuslt is owka. I chek my status nw seeing unsusseful. Diz my numba 08008115532

15. Mr. Festus says

For those that missed this year’s admission list, all hope is not lost.
    Here is another opportunity for u to still enter d university.
    Please read the information below carefully.

Ijmb is an a level programme conducted by ahmadu bello university zaria for admission into 200level in d university of ilorin.
    Many students who missed dis year’s admission have already registered and we are sure that next year as dey write the ijmb exam, dey wil be admitted into 200level direct entry
    Forms r on sale.
    Nd
    lectures have started alredi for 2012/2013 academic session.
    We are at ilorin in kwara state.
    For other info. Contact Mr. Festus on 08183453337 07062047607

16. ONI OLASEHINDE EMMANUEL says

Am interested in OAU please update me, am direct entry candidate from reputable school. my number is 08065685087

Trackbacks