UDUSOK POST-UTME REGISTRATION DETAILS FOR 2012/2013

The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 Post-UTME Screening examination for admissions into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 Academic session.

ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING TEST
1. The applicant applying through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) must have chosen Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto as First or/and Second Choice for the 2012/2013 admission.
2. The UTME applicants Must have scored atleast 180 in 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
3. The DE applicants Must have at least Lower Credit at Diploma OR a Minimum of 6 points at NCE/IJMB.

UDUSOK 2012/2013 REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
1. Applicants are to pay a screening processsing fee of (N) 1500 (an extra N200 may apply for bank charges), at any Branch of First Bank PLC with Account number : 2021374616 and Account Name: UDUS POST UME REGISTRATION ACCOUNT.
2. A 15-character PIN would be issued to you after payment at the Bank.
3. Identify the exact teller number or ask the official to point out the teller number to you.
4. Use your teller number and 15-charater PIN issued to you for your online registration.
5. You are expected to possess the following for a successful registration:
– A scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph( of size not more than 20 KB);
– a valid email address(visit gmail.com to get one if you don’t)
– A GSM number.
6. Using your teller number and 15 Character PIN, proceed to the registration portal here; http://www.udusokscreening.net and begin registration.

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR TELLER SAFE. YOU WILL REQUIRE IT AT THE SCHOOL WHEN WRITING YOUR EXAM

UDUSOK 2012/2013 POST-UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE
The 2012 post-utme screening of the Usmanu Dan Fodio University, has been fixed to take place follows:
23rd: DE candidates
24th: Sciences including Agriculture
25th: Art and Social Sciences

Share this now, using the Facebook and Twitter Links below:
Wish you all the best.

Comments

1. Taiwo Olalekan says:

Thanks for all the info. Pls can u give me any info concerning master degree in UI or UNILORIN especially foodscience and technology depertment. Thanks.

2. uchendu Francis says:

plz d 1,500 is it d bank draft?

• @Uchendu, Visit the bank, and let them know you came for UDUSOK post-utme reg. They would guide you on the process

3. pls i went to d bank(first bnk) today,they said they didnt have any 15 xters pin to issue

4. D 1st bank i went 2 told me dat d acct no;2021374616 is nt correct

5. Is it any 1st bank branches nationwide?

6. Raheem semiu says:

We been trying since yesterday to use the details in the web page to pay in Lagos to no avail we were told yesterday we cannot pay in to the account when we did today no pin was issued please make it easy to pay in.

7. pls can i pay the bank draft to any bank?

8. JARED SUSARUMSO says:

Pls I have been trying to make payment for my ward for the post UME exam at First Bank Abuja without success as the teller clerk was unable to access the account. I have tried at other branches of the Bank with the same result.
    Kindly advise on the next line of action soonest.

9. Baba-Agba says:

Pls wch date did registration close i wot t come dea 2 purchase my?

10. at d moment all 1st banks in kaduna ve no in4 on 15digit issue. Why? Or is it only in sokoto?

11. Khalil Bello says:

I have utme last year and I scored 76 mark with my jamb result also I scorec 227 and you did not me the admission. please, now my jamb aggregate I scored 242. please I am begging you to help me to give me the admission.

12. pregnancy information says:

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you place to make this type of wonderful informative web site.

13. Today, I went to the beach with my κіds.
    Ι found а sea shell аnԁ gave іt to my 4 year old
    daughter аnd sаid “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
    She plаced thе shell to her еaг
    аnd sсreamеd. Τheге was a
    hеrmit crаb inside and іt pincheԁ her eаr.

Shе neveг wants to go back! LoL I knοw this is
    entіrelу off tοpic but I hаd to tell somеone!

Feel fгee tο visit my ωеb-site Lynwood