UDUSOK 2012/2013 POST-UTME SCREENING DATE: 23RD-25TH.

Latest reports from The usmanu danfodiyo university sokoto(UDUSOK) reveals that the University would welcome aspirants for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise on the 23rd to the 25th August.

Candidates who selected the Usmanu Dan Fodio University in their JAMB application, and obtained a score of 180 and above are required to check www.udusok.edu.ng for further info.

We wish you all the best.

Comments

1. what a 9s & swit news 4 udu asprnts or candicates, may Allah C us thru & com out wit flyn colour.

2. abdulwahab says:

plz hw much is dia form, or we dnt nid 2 buy form

3. abubakar ismaila says:

what of post direct entry, which date do you do it?

4. Please were can we buy the form coz there website is nt working.

5. Muhammed abdullateeb b says:

Please where are we going to see the form buy and how much are they selling it

6. Pls VNTI, I had that we are to present evidence of bankdraft payment from any of these banks; mainstreet, first as well as as quaranty trust bank. But i dont know whether the transaction with these banks is at nation wide level or not. Could you help us verify this?

7. Umar Nuhu says:

How can we obtain de form?

8. Oku-oye Oyedele Daniel says:

I’m sorry excuse me please, I want to know if I who didn’t make the university as a choice of school still write the post utme screening examination?

9. uthman jamiu says:

The date of exam for faculty of science , and where to get the post utme form what should asp come with

10. uthman jamiu says:

Boss let know the actual date for each faculty exam and where to get the form

11. I had an error dunring my D.E registratn @ d front of the subject; i did dunring my Diploma. Instead of it 2 be SHARIA/ISLAMIC/LAW, they fill ACCOUNTING WITH LAW.

12. Usman Isyaku says:

U didnt mention the date dat each faculty will write their own screening exercise

13. tanx 4 dis piece of good news,but i dont know wot is wrong with the school website,because it still remained unaccessible.pls kindly help us all out.tanx and God bless

14. @ all, u can purchase d form @ al branches of first bank nationwide @ 1500 plus 200 bank charges. 4rm monday nxt week. d exam date is as follows: DE candidates 23rd, sciences including agric 24th, art nd social sciences 25th. Gud luck

15. Pls when is faculty of medice is writing post utme?

16. what date is schedle for faculty of law

17. www.’udusokscreening.net/instructions.php is d udusok post utme registration website.gud luck to us all

18. Taiwo semiu olaide says:

I here to apeal to the director or management of this program to keep me up todate information as-well as thins they go over there thanks for your co-operation.

19. Yusuf Ismaila Abayomi says:

Pls, when will faculty of medicine DE aspirants write their exam. Pls, anybody that knows should tell me.

20. @olaide hav U̶̲̥̅̊ bought ur own form.

21. I went to 1st bank in my area but dey said dey av no pin pls wots hapnin

22. Kamaldeen muhammed olatunji says:

I love udusok

23. Abdulkareem Adam says:

when is post utme result of udusok out?

24. Al'amin ubah says:

Pls hv dem rlease our first smster exams

25. udusok post utme result is out check by using your registration number and password.

26. Abdulkadir zakariyya says:

What is the cutoff mark for post utme for udusok

27. Abacha mohammed says:

UDUS & UDUTH are nice institution

28. I have not seen my DE result please help me to see my score.

29. Harith T. Kano says:

Plz whn wil UDUSOK release admssion 4 2012/2013

30. It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or advice. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to read even more things about it!

31. Munkaila musa says:

VNTI pls, i write the exam with my tela but i am not issued any pin. How can i see my result?