THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!

The Polytechnic Ibadan has released her long awaited POLYIBADAN admission list of candidates into various programmes offered by the Institution for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Candidates who sat for and passed the POLYIBADAN post-utme screening exercise, and also beat their respective departmental cut-off marks, as shown here are to check their admission status now, by following the steps below:
1. Click here to access the result checking portal
2. Click on “Check Admission Status”
3. Select Programme(HND, ND, PRELIM)
4. Enter Required details(PIN Code and JAMB reg No)
5. Click On Log In.

Your admission status should be made available to you.

Congratulations to all those who made the 2012/2013 POLYIBADAN admission list.

Candidates who did not make the list, are advised to opt for a CHANGE OF COURSE. You can do so now, by clicking here and following the details instructions

VNTI: Always First To The News.

Comments

1. Jayms temitope says:

Bt i cnt still check it ooo. Plz hw cn i do dat?

2. ojelere Adedamola says:

please tell us how to check it,because i have been trying it but i don’t get it.thanks for your concern.

3. I cnt check it o..d site is jus reloadin..

4. temmie tomisin says:

y is d page reloadin? hope ure nt givin us false info?

5. Which pin are they refering to.

6. Bolude adewunmi ojo says:

How do i check it

7. The list for poly ibadan is displaying pls o i do i check to get it pls.

8. pls which pin r dey reffering to?i tried d pin we used 4 putme reg. nd it displayed a blank page…nd i met nd even exceeded d cutoff for my course….pls i need ur hlp

9. The pin is not going….or which pin ae they talking about..do we need to get another card ?

10. D page is just reloadin wheneva i click on admission status…,watz wrong?

11. unable to check it too,pls which pin are they refering to

12. Horyelardun says:

Ao can i check it o pls

13. iloh samuel says:

pls i really ur help, hw can i check my admision status

14. D page is nt shown at all

15. OGUNLADE EMMANUEL OLUWAGBENMIGA says:

PLS HELP US OUT WE CNT FIND THE LIST,THE PAGE IS JUST SHOWING WHITE STUFF,PLS HELP US OUT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

16. The first batch admission list is not full online,they are still loading it dat while is showing blank page or wrong pin.it is until after they finish loading before it can be access.it has not yet being published for you to access,exercise patient !!!!!

17. The first batch admission list is not full online,they are still loading it dat while is showing blank page or wrong pin.it is until after they finish loading before it can be access.it has not yet being published for you to access,exercise patient.

18. akinkunmi paul says:

Pls hw can u guyz help me cuz weneva I tried checkin my admission status, itz just showin me blank page. I dnt knw wat 2 do again ooo. U guyz shuld pls help me out or is it dat we ar nt admitted bt if so d site shuld b able publish 2 us is dat “SORRY U’R NT ADMITTED INTO D SKUL” dan dis blank page of a tin

19. The page is just displaying blank page nd i met their cut off mark and i even exceeded it

20. Cant check mine also oooooooooooooooo

21. Olajire Sodiq says:

I’m fed up of all dis, hw can i check it help!!!

22. Alryt gyz,i dnt knw if am correct,jst try usin google,jst type in ‘poly ibadan admission status’,it will take u straight to d page,am also an aspirant of ibpoly,c u all dere

23. cant chect it oo..am nt sure z out yet samuel 7836 on 2go

24. Stil blank o,pls help us!

25. PLS WHEN WILL DEY FINISH LOADIN DIS STUFF ITS NOTSHOWING ANYTIN

26. Pls hw do we check dis tin let us knw our fate.

27. av jst checked mine nw n av bin offered admission bt i tried checking it thru jamb site bt it sed sorry no admission is given yet….i hope dere is no problem oo

28. Pls when i log in 2 it,it kept teling me wrong pin/not yet admitted.wich pin ar dey asking 4.pls

29. Chikwado samuel says:

Here i come ooo. Help me thank god oo i hv been admited to polyibadan

30. Hunyinsode Samson says:

Tank alot u are d best ave been offer admision into poly ibadan course: banking&finance @ d main campus.. U gave d best method & information

31. Admission list is out at last…….i’ve checked mine……..Welcome Ibadan poly…. Thank God oooooooooo

32. It is saying wrong number not yet admited.wat can i do

33. Have checked my and i saw you have been provisionally given admission into poly, but i tried checking for two of my friends it replied wrong pin/not yet admitted WHY

34. Bolaji ibukunoluwa says:

Thk God am admitted atlast, 4 dose who ve nt bin able 2 check, its d pin u used wen u wnt 2 do d post ume.

35. Omobola alao says:

Ave been checking my admission list and it writen wrong pin nt yet admitted.

36. fank God i ve been admitted into poly ibadan.main campus.

37. Adeeko samuel says:

plz wen will d second batch list cum out.

38. Phillips Olajumoke says:

please when will the second list come out.please.

39. I did cbt test for PT n i scored 60(SLT) pls when ll cut off mark out n adm list. Thanks

40. Pls,i nid ur help…i scored 57 in d p.utme & applied 4 masscom,my status is wrong pin or nt yet admitted….pls,what can i do???Or should i get d change of course form?

41. adeniyi toheeb says:

pls when will the second batch out.

42. pls when will polyibadan release the 2012/2013 2nd batch ND Admission list

43. I can’t check their status pls help

44. Bornsweet. says:

Wen s d second batch cmn out plz?

45. I av bin given admission truly (accounting course)but i did nt pay my aceptance on time so d first batch has closed. Can i pay along with the second batch list??

46. Adeeko samuel says:

pls wen is d second batch list coming out.

47. Yusuf Bolanle kausara says:

I changed my course from SLT 2 mech engine but when i check d admmissiom it has been wrong pin not yet admmited,pls who can help out

48. OMOLOLA OLUWABUKUMI says:

PLZ WHEN WIL D SECOND BATCH LIST WIL BE RELEASED COS AM SCARED

49. Sanya Florence says:

Pls can someone pls tell me wen is polyibadan realeasin their second batch. A̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊D̶̲̥̅̊ hw are we goin tooo check it pls ur hlp are realy nided. Tire of waitin nd kip on goin on net all bcos of dis. Or pls u can add me on dis 30E45B41 or flash me on 07083330385 nd I prmse too call you, or on 2go Florence. Pls

50. Olakanmi segun idowu says:

Those who obtain d changing of course form when ar dey going to get admission

51. Plz i wll like to know if the 2nd batch have been released

52. olusanya oluwole henry says:

i cnt found my name in polyib secound batch did i still get any hope

53. Plz whch pin r de talkn abt. Acceptance is closing 2moro