THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!

The Polytechnic Ibadan has released her long awaited POLYIBADAN admission list of candidates into various programmes offered by the Institution for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Candidates who sat for and passed the POLYIBADAN post-utme screening exercise, and also beat their respective departmental cut-off marks, as shown here are to check their admission status now, by following the steps below:
1. Click here to access the result checking portal
2. Click on “Check Admission Status”
3. Select Programme(HND, ND, PRELIM)
4. Enter Required details(PIN Code and JAMB reg No)
5. Click On Log In.

Your admission status should be made available to you.

Congratulations to all those who made the 2012/2013 POLYIBADAN admission list.

Candidates who did not make the list, are advised to opt for a CHANGE OF COURSE. You can do so now, by clicking here and following the details instructions

VNTI: Always First To The News.

Comments

1. ojelere Adedamola says

please tell us how to check it,because i have been trying it but i don’t get it.thanks for your concern.

2. yemi says

pls which pin r dey reffering to?i tried d pin we used 4 putme reg. nd it displayed a blank page…nd i met nd even exceeded d cutoff for my course….pls i need ur hlp

3. OGUNLADE EMMANUEL OLUWAGBENMIGA says

PLS HELP US OUT WE CNT FIND THE LIST,THE PAGE IS JUST SHOWING WHITE STUFF,PLS HELP US OUT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. yusuf says

The first batch admission list is not full online,they are still loading it dat while is showing blank page or wrong pin.it is until after they finish loading before it can be access.it has not yet being published for you to access,exercise patient !!!!!

5. yusuf says

The first batch admission list is not full online,they are still loading it dat while is showing blank page or wrong pin.it is until after they finish loading before it can be access.it has not yet being published for you to access,exercise patient.

6. akinkunmi paul says

Pls hw can u guyz help me cuz weneva I tried checkin my admission status, itz just showin me blank page. I dnt knw wat 2 do again ooo. U guyz shuld pls help me out or is it dat we ar nt admitted bt if so d site shuld b able publish 2 us is dat “SORRY U’R NT ADMITTED INTO D SKUL” dan dis blank page of a tin

7. Hypnotic says

Alryt gyz,i dnt knw if am correct,jst try usin google,jst type in ‘poly ibadan admission status’,it will take u straight to d page,am also an aspirant of ibpoly,c u all dere

8. temmy says

av jst checked mine nw n av bin offered admission bt i tried checking it thru jamb site bt it sed sorry no admission is given yet….i hope dere is no problem oo

9. Hunyinsode Samson says

Tank alot u are d best ave been offer admision into poly ibadan course: banking&finance @ d main campus.. U gave d best method & information

10. Isaac says

Have checked my and i saw you have been provisionally given admission into poly, but i tried checking for two of my friends it replied wrong pin/not yet admitted WHY

11. Bolaji ibukunoluwa says

Thk God am admitted atlast, 4 dose who ve nt bin able 2 check, its d pin u used wen u wnt 2 do d post ume.

12. Phunmy says

Pls,i nid ur help…i scored 57 in d p.utme & applied 4 masscom,my status is wrong pin or nt yet admitted….pls,what can i do???Or should i get d change of course form?

13. Olamidey says

I av bin given admission truly (accounting course)but i did nt pay my aceptance on time so d first batch has closed. Can i pay along with the second batch list??

14. Yusuf Bolanle kausara says

I changed my course from SLT 2 mech engine but when i check d admmissiom it has been wrong pin not yet admmited,pls who can help out

15. Sanya Florence says

Pls can someone pls tell me wen is polyibadan realeasin their second batch. A̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊D̶̲̥̅̊ hw are we goin tooo check it pls ur hlp are realy nided. Tire of waitin nd kip on goin on net all bcos of dis. Or pls u can add me on dis 30E45B41 or flash me on 07083330385 nd I prmse too call you, or on 2go Florence. Pls

Trackbacks