RSUST SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013: CUT-OFF MARKS

Latest Reports reveals that the River state University of Science and Technology, has disclosed her 2012/2013 second batch admission list cut-off marks for Various Faculties:

Below are the cut-off marks as reported
science= 45
Faculty Of Engineering = 43
Faculty Of Law = 62
Faculty Of Management science = 47
Faculty Of Agriculture = 46
Faculty Of Education = 44
Faculty Of Environmental 40

How To Determine Your Aggregate Score
To Obtain your aggregate score,
Simply divide your UTME score by a factor of 8 and add it together with your post ume score..
Example
UTME = 236
post-utme = 20
236/8 = 29.5
29.5 + 20 – 49.5

We would update this list, as soon as it is confirmed.

Comments

1. oluwa folarin says:

no comment 4 now

2. is d 47 4 all d departmentz..in d faculty of management science?

3. @vnti…if it is nt yet confirmed..den..no nid of posting..sumtyn..dat is nt yet confirmed…

4. is 43 highest 4 all eng department?. 2 wen wil rsust start dere registration?

5. I fil VNTI may b rait.Coz a frend of mine was admited on 1s batch merit list wit 62 4 faclty of law.Lets wait 4 d oficia

6. Well, the cut off is a good one, but why is the faculty of law the highest, or is it that they are most important or what?

7. Pls, i want to know if i still have hope
    cut off mark for managment is 47 and my score was 42.

8. Oj production says:

Since you got 42 and the cut off point for your course is 47, there is no more hope for you.

9. Oj production says:

Since you got 42 and the cut off point for your course is 47, there is no hope for you.

10. If need any information on RSUST admission u can contact me on 07037722309

11. @Elizabeth. Dea is notin God cannot do. So, trust Him 2 help u and catchment may also work 4 u!!

12. Wen should we be expecting the 2nd batch list ? And wil there stil be departmental cut-off marks after the faculties cut-off

13. Wen should we be expecting the 2nd batch admision list

14. I leant masscom cot off is 55

15. I scored 48,n my faculty cutoff is 45 4 cmp science.I guest i hav hope

16. I choose the school as my second choice and I score 49%, when i check my admission status nothing is showning. what’s the cause of it?

17. floxy ogbonna says:

wats d cut-off 4 mascom 2nd choice,nd wen last shuld we xpect d admission list

18. When will d second batch come out

19. egonu peter says:

wat is de cut of 4 computer science 4 dis second choice.

20. egonu peter says:

i score 45 $ de cut off was 45 can i ve hope

21. RSUST hv dey call bck d strike?

22. RSUST hv dey started given second choice admission?

23. RSUST hv dey started given second choice candidate admission?

24. See guys am also confused as u are me 2 am also an aspirate and my total score is 51 per-cent for estate management pls sum 1 should answer me I need it plz contact me on 08134072506.

25. jackson nsikak says:

pls i need fitback for ust second batch admission list

26. Wen is de 2nd chioce admission list coming out, apart 4rm de faculty cut off mark will there be any departmental cut off mark?

27. I HAD 244 in my jamb and 20 in my post utme. total is 52 course mech.eng what are my chances of admission.MY NAME IS COLLINS 18yrs old.

28. pls is 43 d eeal cutoff mark for elect/elect engr… ..

29. Wen wil d 2nd choic admisn list b out o,it’s nt fair at al 4 dm 2 av publishd suplimentary form wen d 2nd choic list isnt out

30. precious frank says:

d cutoff is ok and gud.cos d performance 4 dis last exam was very very poor.so d cutoff is ok.it shuld b enforced.

31. pls tell me if i av hope o,,, i scored 51, in my 2rd choice post utme 4 masscom but did not write maths in jamb do i av any hope

32. Y wuld dey sell d supplimentary,wen d 2nd choice list is nt yet out?. As 4 me,i scored 56 in d pume,n d cut off 4 d sciences is 45. I know i’ll b admitted.

33. Isibor felix says:

I scored 44.75.i applied for chemical egnr but did not see ny name

34. charles onyebuchi says:

i scored 47 and my cuoff mark is 45,wil i be given admission?