ADMISSION INTO 2012/2013 DEGREE PROGRAMME
POSTPONEMENT OF POST UTME SCREENING.
In view of the Public Holidays declared by the Federal Government to mark the El-Fitri Festival for Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st August, 2012, this is to inform the general public and in particular, our prospective candidates that the Post -UTME for the 2012/2013 Admission Exercise has been rescheduled to hold from Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th September, 2012.
This is therefore to remind suitable candidates that registration for the PUTME screening still continues till Friday, 7th September, 2012.
Applications are still invited from suitable candidates for admission into Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (OSUSTECH) Okitipupa degree programmes, on a full time basis, for the 2012/2013 academic session into the Faculty of Science.
(1) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes in SSCE, GCE or NECO including English Language and Mathematics at not more than one sitting or two relevant A’ level Passes for Direct Entry.
(b) MODE OF ADMISSION
All candidates who chose Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa and scored at least 200 in the 14th April 2012 UTME Examination. The University shall also give entry opportunities to candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Science and Technology in the UTME Registration but intend to change their choice of Institution to the University.
For individual requirements, please Click here to visit the University website
(2) METHOD OF APPLICATION Application method is on-line
(3) REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
• Candidates are requested to register on line beginning from Friday, 3rd August, 2012 to Friday 7th September, 2012 by 11:59pm.
• To register, candidates must pay a non refundable application fee of One thousand Naira (N1, 000), E- Practice Test & Result checking fee of Five Hundred Naira (N500) and Post UTME processing fee of One thousand Naira (N1,000) or $25 (US dollar) into any of the following banks.
• For the E- practice, log on to: http:/gulflinksworld.com/moodle/mod/quiz/view.php?id=1
1. First Bank Plc.
2. Skye Bank Plc.
3. FCMB Plc.
• To get your PINS sent to your Phones, CLICK HER NOW
(4) REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
• Candidates are to log on to the University’s website www.osustech.edu.ng and access the registration portal with the numbers on their vouchers for the registration form.
• Proceed to complete the form including uploading your coloured passport photograph and print out.
Registration closes by 11:59pm on the Friday, 7th September, 2012.
NOTE: All candidates are to note that bank charges would be charged at the point of purchase of the E-Transact PIN (Payment Voucher)
(5) POST UTME EXAMINATION
Post UTME Examination would take place at the Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (OSUSTECH), Permanent Site, Km 6 Okitipupa-Igbokoda Road by 9.00am from Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th September, 2012. (Watch out for the University distribution of candidates for each day on our website from 7th September,
Candidates should come to the Post UTME examination venue with the followings items:
(i) Printout of the completed on-line registration form.
(ii) Printout of JAMB result.
Candidates should note that the use of handsets, scientific calculators and other electronic devices will not be allowed during the screening exercise.
OSUSTECH POST-UTME RESULTS
Result of the Post UTME Screening could be accessed from the University website and the University Notice Boards from Monday 17th September, 2012.
DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS
Direct Entry candidates will be shortlisted for final screening at a date to be announced later
(1) Candidates below 16 years of age need not apply the post UTME Screening
(2) Admission is strictly on merit
Thank you for your interest in our University.
Woleola J. Ekundayo Registrar.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂