ONDO STATE SCHOLARSHIP ACCOUNT VERIFICATION ENDS AUGUST 10

The Ondo State Scholarship Board hereby calls on every bonafied Ondo State students in all tertiary institutions in the country that applied for the 2012 bursary to kindly go back to The scholarship board website to verify the account number, bank name and applicant’s name with which they had registered with and ensure they are all correct.

This as said was necessary to ensure no problem is encountered when the time comes for the state government to pay the aid.

This message was passed across to some students through SMS, and as such, we urge all applicants who have/did not get the message to verify these information using their application number with which you will be required to login with.

This verification process is billed to end on the 10th August. Click here now to begin Verfication

Hurry Now.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Koledoye Ruth says:

Ondo state can do better

2. afer thomas tersoo says:

ONDO STATE IS GREAT.THANKS YOU MY GOVERNOR

3. Pls they have paid some people in my skul but have not yet see any alart pls help me out 4rm futo

4. adekojo aderoju says:

have done exactly was is suppose to be done concerning the change of my account number. I was using a friends account number because at the time of the registration my acoount wasnt been used at all but when i got the sms i quickly changed it back to my own account. But its so unfortunate that have not been given any money but all others are getting theirs. Hope its not because i changed back t my own acoount that is stopping me from getting my bursary. Please reply me soon.

5. Ajayi Sunday Adekiya says:

I did eveything i was suppose to do concerning the bursery registration with correct account details,but to my surprise,i was not paid when the bursey was disbursed. I do not know why.Please,i need a response from the board. I AM AN 100level student studying medicine and surgery at university of Benin with account details bellow; a/c name-ajayi sunday adekiya,a/c number-3048906815,first bank. please and please, i need your response. Also,am from ESE AKOKO north-west local govt.Please,reply.

6. Iluyemi Tosin Temitope says:

please,have compile with all necessary informatn including d verificatn of Acc.num but yet no alert nd no money in my Acc. I’m using Eco bank,Acc No. 0170001024677. Name: Iluyemi Tosin. School; ondo state school of health Technology,Akure. Please HELP!

7. Kehinde adegbenga says:

Pls i misplaced my application number, so i culdnt login to change my acct no. My acct name is kehinde adegbenga first bank 3059494507 pls someone should help me