OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY-OOU ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013

The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, has released her 2012/2013 OOU admission list of successfully admitted aspirants into degree programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The admission list of the University, at this time is accessible for checking on the JAMB official portal.

Candidates who took part in the institutions post-utme screening, and beat the stipulated cut-off marks here are to check their admission status now, by following the steps below:
1. Log on to “www.jamb.org.ng”
2. Click on “Check Admission Status” under the 2012 category.
3. Enter your registration number and submit.

NOTE: The OOU admission list above, consists of first and second choice candidates, who beat the University cut-off marks as shown here.

Candidates who did not make the list, are to note that this is just the first list. Others are bound to follow.

Congratulations to all those who made the list.

Comments

1. okerinde quadri says:

wen is d second batch comin out cos av try dis bt it is nt connectin wit my reg no

2. oseni gbabesky says:

i made the list Thanks 2 Allah???? OOU here i come, COMPUTER ENGINEERING

3. Dis thin is nt connectin 2 my reg no…sorry,no admission yet…pls,help me o.

4. Before ending of next month

5. Is dat jamb list or sch list

6. wen ez d direct entry admission list coming out.

7. Da both list is out

8. i thank GOD, i gain the amission and i also get my course as a computer engineering.

9. got favoured.wen is process beginin

10. Thanks b 2 God dat hv been offered an admiss faculty of accounting

11. Sunday ayobami says:

Oou,here i come,¤microbiology¤

12. Good morning.. Information i Jus got now says The list av now bin paste on d admin

13. Omotosho omotayo says:

I got 24 in putme and 191 in jamb then i choose oou as second choice wat is my fate

14. Wen is d secnd batch cumin out

15. When is d admisn list of dose who did changn of course coming out i.e suplementary list

16. Hi oou aspirants, am using dis medium to tell you dat you can now check ur adm list  http://www.recordsoft.org/RecordSoftAdmission/pages/CheckAdmList.jsp;jsessionid=2D637F5FF4CF81E6942CBA2C65C4399B

17. Plz must we direct entry aspirants submit any credential 2 our proposed faculty b4 we could be given admission??, i scored 28 in putme, nd my jambite fwend dat scrd 23 has bin given admsn. Plz any info abt diz???????

18. Raufu afeez says:

Tank god hav been given addm 4 bus addmi

19. Wen is d second batch list coming out?

20. pls when are the admitted candidate going to pay for acceptance fee cos i knw dat the main point nw

21. edozie paul says:

yeah,am comin up higher. oou made it, medicine and surgery. thank God’

22. edozie paul says:

ucheology here i com

23. soybean wasiu says:

praise be to almighty allah 4 giving me admission. And 4 making me omo osu

24. Pls pal i got 28 in post ume nd my name is name is not dere.y oouite

25. I was given admission. I need help on d next step to take, hope to hear from u soon. Thanx

26. Plz o wen is 2nd batch list coming out??

27. I thank almighty GOD for my admission.oou here i come.

28. All tanx belongs to God.
    I’m stil o’level certificate but i knw by next yr i wil be in higher instistution.tanx

29. Pls i score 34 in oou post utme and 231 in jamb 4 accounting. wen is d second list com out?

30. Asimolowo fikayo says:

When will the OOU 2nd list get out

31. when will oou release it second list

32. Augustine k modupe says:

My people in nigeria is it posible to rigth post utme exam nd den said my score is 55 but i can’t found my result in computer, OOU why dis happen to me. May God help us

33. Alimot Oyinlola Adeola says:

I give a Big Jazakumulah Keiran to Almighty Allah,for Accepting my Prayer and Sakat, and i give tanx to him that he Fulfil the promise he made 2 me,at last av been giving Admission Alhamdulilah Robilialemen.Everybody Shout Allah Akbar Kesiran

34. Prince Adewale Oluwaferanmi Oladele says:

Wen is d next list coming out n how many are they plssssssssssssssssssssss

35. John mercy says:

When s d 2nd batch list coming out?

36. Pls I nid updating 4 †ђξ supplementary list

37. Princess Tawakalitu Eyinfunjow says:

Wen is the second list comming out plsssssssssssssssssssss

38. Alimi ombolanle says:

Plz i score 199 in jamb nd 20 in post utme,nd my course is sociology i dont know the reason y av not been admitted,nd i aslo check there cut off mark i pass more than what they want,,,,plz help me out…….waiting for your reply…..