OFFA POLYTECHNIC 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT!!! CHECK NOW

NOTICE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS FOR ND I ADMISSIONS FOR 2012/2013 SESSION
PROCEDURE FOR SCREENING AND PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE

This is to inform candidates who applied through the JAMB for Admission into ND I of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa to check their admission status online By clicking here

Admitted candidates should follow the following procedure:
(i) Print the Admission letter on-line and present to the Admissions Officer for signing
(ii) Pay acceptance fee of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N7,500) online, print acceptance receipt on-line and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
(iii) Report to their respective Head of Department for preliminary screening with the signed admission letter, receipt for the acceptance fee and the originalcopies of all credentials.

This exercise must be completed on or before Friday 25th August, 2012. Candidates who failed to complete this procedure after this date will forfeit the offer.

SIGNED
Admissions Officer
For: Registrar

Comments

1. Oluwatosin says:

Have try 2 check my it teling me no appplicatiom 4 this candidate pls wil another list cum out pls i need ur info more dn ever

2. Amuda kamaldeen says:

Pls are sure that 2nd choise we be given admision and when did u tink d secoud list out

3. Rasheed nofisat says:

I have checked mine it tell me application for this candidate is not successful and i scored 235 in jamb and 61.37 in post ume pls wat is wrong

4. Ayeni samuel says:

pls which day are goin 2 release 2nd batch

5. akanni sodiq says:

Insha Allah we will all gain admission this year o

6. will all d batch comes up b4 d 25th of august or after dat date becos i saw sorry candidate was not successful so wat should i do

7. Pls what going on? I have tried it many times and what the computer was telling is that it was’nt successful, pls whats going on

8. Fuck up i have 60 in d post ume nd scores 197 in jamb wat is d prob join me on 2go add yemzyie or cal me / 08171992989 pls when is d second list cuming out

9. Abosede saidat says:

Pls, when will the other list come out. I tired of staying at home

10. pls wat did u guyz put in the application number?

11. Pls hv been tryin my admission status it keep on sayin nt successful,i scored 69 in my post utme,n 241 in jamb.pls help me out.08180982553.

12. Ariyibi Ahmod Babatunde says:

Pls I’m seeing d same thing:application not successful

13. Heyhey,i had 246 in jamb n 77 in pst ume,ofa dey tel me say candidate application nt sucesful,pls iep me check ds ma reg numba,25886732EB,PLS

14. Oriretan olatunji says:

Pls wat did u guyz put in ur application box….coz me dnt no hw 2 check mine oh

15. Ayantola toheeb says:

I scored 209 in my jamb and 61.33 in d post utme.my name was no where 2 b found

16. Ajiboye Michael Ayobami says:

Pls wen will the 2nd list be posted?

17. I scored 62 @ d P.utme. I check nw, it’s telin application wasnt succesful.dis Rubbish,i pass my jamb,my o levels was B’s and A’s.what happen?i dnt understand.JOIN ME @2GO gboyega150

18. May God in his infinit mecry help us….

19. Azeez Rodiat says:

Pls did they do post utme in offa poly

20. Adelodun olaitan rekiat says:

Pls,wen is offa 2nd batch 4 nd is goin 2 b out?

21. Akorede sheriff says:

I don’t even no what is going on, i score 199 in my jamb and 63.33 in post utme and dey where still telling me application not successful, wat a shit is dis

22. Hayden ayokunle says:

I have 235 in jamb nd 73.3 in postjamb nd dey are still sayin app nt successful…….join me on 2go @hizzyboy

23. U ar al right i don undstand d issue too i scored 56 in putme nd 192 in utme stil application nt succesful,but accordin 2 my own view i don tink d 1st batch is out,guys lets all hope it is wel.

24. Adekoya omolola says:

Pls wen will dey release d remainin list cus am tired of all this bullshit dey are duin. I score 238 in jamb nd 66.6 in postjamb nd i took it as my first nd second choice nd my o’level is complete soo wht is my offence? Dis is my number incase of any assistance 08167241573. Thks o

25. Alege christiana says:

Dnt wori the second batch will soon be out,GOD will see us thru

26. I don tire oh. na application not succefull they keep on telling me. I score 51.68 at pume and 224 at jamb. Wat wrong pls.

27. Pls i can’t check my own online.plz help

28. Ajeigbe idayat says:

U guy should release d second list,we are tried of staying at home.

29. Oyekunle oyewale says:

Hw cn i check mine,am li2 bit confuse abt dis,i need u guyz update,join me on 2go,oyekunle114,pleeeez,thanks

30. PLS I DONT UNDERSTAND WEBSITE………. HELP ME OUT OR CHECK FOR ME 25916187ED MY NUMBER 07087419448,,

31. O my god wat is going on na…..when is d second list cuming out na. pls when is out u can call me 08171992989

32. Amoo aminat says:

Pls wen is d 2nd list b out ‘cos am tired of staying @home

33. oriretan olatunji says:

Pls guyz hw wil i check mine…..coz me am tired of al dis rubbish oooo…..ad me on 2go “T4realo” n fb “Oriretan Tijay Olatunji……tnkz

34. pls wen iz fedpoffa releasing dia second batch?it kip telin applctn nt sucful.pls useful info.should add me on 2go titan95 or call 08136728058

35. Pls hw can i check dere admission status

36. Adewole Ademola says:

pls when will be 2nd batch list come out

37. Helo, my 1st question is dat i obtained offa nd.pt form and i’ve registered since june of this year and i’ve printed out the final stage of the registration form, but i wondered how i am hearing here and there that offa is still going to test her nd.pt applicants, but am not sure maybe the information is truth or not, because, what i thought of these is that screening test ought have followed the registration before having the final print out. But plz, let me know more of dis screening maybe is concern nd.pt applicants or not, and let me know everything about the screening, thankz.

38. Adesida Tosin says:

Pls applicatn was not successful,wen will d second batch b out

39. Olaniyi adam says:

Pls people ar waiting 4 ur 2nd barch do it fast.

40. Pls wen is d second batch list cumin out bcos am tired of sitting home.

41. DARE AJAYI says:

pls when will they release poly offa 2nd list i am fed up, add my up in 2go ‘dare137’ luv u all

42. Hi frd help me to beg god 4 offapoly i all my Jame is 170 nd post utme 59.99 god help ooo

43. please upload the list for us will waiting for you oooooooooooooo

44. samuel opeyemi daniel says:

I have being trying to check my admission status, but its showing nothing.
    please help me……..

45. Horlar @ ur kingB-) says:

Offa second list wil b october pals relaxed.add me on 2go ebenezer9c for more info.

46. Tairu latifat says:

Pls am i goin 2 get admitn i score 160 in jamb and 68 in pst jamb pls any bdy dat want 2 help add me on 2go latifat564 or cal me on 08104952607

47. Pls am tired of home, when did d second batch we b out, i need help! Join mi on 2go, akinyemi337.

48. jst relax its october ebenezer9c on 2go

49. am tried of dis someone score 239 for jamb 59 for post ume ,still yet admission not been giving

50. adam falilat iyabode says:

pls for almty Allah sake release 2 second list;cus am sick of staind at home

51. Jimoh david babatunde says:

Pls am unable 2 check maybe am among d first or nt d tin is tellin me dat badsometin sha,hw wil i check pls

52. Jimoh david babatunde says:

Pls wen wil d second batch be out

53. great offa poly student,i greet u all in jesus name.pls can someone give me in4mation about hnd student. I ve done the screening test online. I don’t know what next. U can call me on this no: 07086759100.thanks

54. 2nd list is out 2day

55. second bach is out, is that true, help me out friend

56. ajala anuoluwa ayogbemi says:

na make u na help me o i get 74.3 at the post utme and i wait 4 the second list o did anybody knw wen d 2nd list is coming out?

57. U guys release dis on tym please

58. Bobby dania says:

Abeg na God i use beg una, make una give my girl admission b4 i get hrt attack on her behalf. She don try wella! She don try! Pls anitin it will cost i will pay. Frm DK 1 OF UNEME

59. Oluwanifemi says:

Xup up my pple pls i dn’t knw aw 2 check d admissin status,its nt goin 2ru at all can sum1 kindly help me check it dis ma applicatn no 25974212eh u can cal me on dis no 08130516582 or add me up on 2go deymeelahdey tnx

60. pls y are they stoping,how to check admision

61. Wot goin nw,i made my results nd i dont knw wot goin on am tired o,any assitance pls cal dis number 08182848402 or met me on 2go juwon480 or check 4 my reg no 25954159af

62. Afeez atolagbe says:

Pls frnd don’t worry allah wil helps.i scored 248 in jamb nd 76.33 in their post utme nd when i want to check my admision is nt sucessful pls add me @2go*fiskid507*

63. Pls wen will Nd part time be out and wen it comes out hw do we check it.

64. Xup pple am tried of dis,i heard dat d second list out nd they hv close d admission status.pple abeg plz cn add me on 2go olatunde674 or call my no.08186987117.plz am tried of staying at home

65. Xup pple am tried of dis,i heard dat d second list is out nd they hv close d admission status.pple abeg plz cn add me on 2go olatunde674 or call my no.08186987117.plz am tried of staying at home

66. Akintunde ashiat says:

Pls am tired is 2nd batch out pls iep me out am tred of staying at home.cos of assitance cal my no.08157576243 fenx

67. Thank God….i was given admission…add me on 2go imagine4real…all is well guyz….

68. Nkemejuliet says:

D secnd list is out nd has closd,guys lts be patienc nd wait 4 d 3rd list, God wil see us thru jus hv faith

69. Ayobaming says:

Is dat d final batch, i mean 2nd batch?

70. admission for part time student pls wen is it goin to b out plssss

71. Onakoya temitope daniel says:

pls notify me through my email when the third batch is out

72. Onakoya temitope daniel says:

pls notify me through my email when the third batch is out. God bless

73. Babatunde Ahmed Damilola says says:

as for me am saying this is bcos of my admission result pls have not see it pls how can i see it bcos have check it have not or it is not out yet ADMISSION LIST 2013/2014 OFFA POLY…………pls my number is 08106595679 or u can join me on facebook smartkidnonidamilola or u can even follow me on twitter @ smarto_lee…..pls i won to see my admission list result…..GOD BLESS