NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA) ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013 SESSION

The Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna has release their List of Successful and Reserve candidates for Admitted into 64 Regular Combatant Course.

GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held 12 May to 22 June 2012. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 64th Regular Course. They are to report for training at the NDA (Permanent Site), Kaduna on 22 September 2012. Any candidate who fails to report by 24 September 2012 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve list.

2. Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Reception Centre located at the Academy Parade Ground (Permanent Site).

3. Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.

4. Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- Primary School Testimonial,
- School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC,
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonials,
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and
- Letter of State of Origin.

Admitted Candidates are also required to come along with the following items:
a. Two pairs of white shorts.
b. Two pairs of white trousers.
c. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
d. Two pairs of white socks.
e. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
f. One lounge suite (dark colour). addition.
g. Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
h. One pair of black trousers.
i. One belt (preferably black).
j. One pair of black cover shoes.
k. One pair of football boots.
l. One pair of spike shoes.
m. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
n. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.

Admitted Female candidates should come along with the following items:
-Two pairs of trouser suits.
-Two lounge skirts.
-One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
-Two pairs of black or blue short tight

5. Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave theAcademy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.

6. This result can also be accessed at the NDA official website: nigeriandefenceacademy.edu.ng

Click here to view the full admission list

Source: http://www.nda.edu.ng/

Comments

1. C.A. Bobby says:

hello, readers when would the 2013/2014 application form be out

2. Abdullahi Abubakar says:

Pls when d form is out pls try enlight me

3. Adole john says:

please we need information about the 65th regular courses form.that is when would it be out

4. Usman olorunfemi says:

Pls i want u 2 inform me when d form 4 nda is out pls sir may god bless u dis my num 08098998494

5. Alex Egbonodje says:

Can waec gce be used alond wit waec result for admission

6. AHMED says:

pls i want to be inform went nigeria defence academy will be on sale.this is my phone 08066111963

7. olajide adebayo says:

Pls I want to know when the 65th regular course form will be out. thanks

8. damilare says:

Pls kindly noticefy me wen d form is out 2012/2013 fanks

9. Chima martins.c says:

Pls update me when the NDA 65th 4m is out.This is my number 08062951401.tnx

10. Shoyombo Wasiu says:

Hello sir pls is the form out, pls if the form out inform me sir pls.

11. usman momoh tahir says:

please i want to know when the NDA form will come out for sale, and how long will it last.

12. SAMUEL MAXWELL says:

notify me about the next NDA applicatinon/ admission

13. Christian ossai onyemazuwa says:

When will nda form will come again i want to buy an if any body can help i will be grate

14. kabiru says:

notify me when the d form is out pls. Nd 4 how long will it last?

15. Muhd muhd says:

Plz and plz when the NDA form is out plz txt 4 me 08180572756 is this my number plz nd plzz

16. shola says:

Pls i want 2 knw wen d nda form is goin 2 b out,n is it composry 4 sum1 shld av a militry man dat will gv a slot 4 one can b sure of d admission?

17. Ikpeamaeze kingsley says:

Pls i want 2 b informed when the nigerian defence accademy form for 2012/2013will b out pls inform me on my yahoo mail may God bless you

18. Pauldanmusa says:

When will ndakaduna form for 65regular going to be on sale

19. Akee abayomi says:

@isacson,pls halla me when d form out.08185420247

20. M z Sanda says:

Kindly notify us when d NDA’s 2013/2014′sadmission forms are out.

21. Ositas says:

When d time is close, flash my phone pls so dat i will call u for details of NDA tanx. 08159989493

22. Adeyemo fahd says:

Please when will 2013/2014 under graduate form b out?? Are there past question for pervious exams??

23. prof-frank says:

REQUIREMENTS/ GENERAL
    INSTRUCTIONS
    TO
    CANDIDATES
    Phone: 08166422848 E-mail:davisfrank900@yahoo.Com …….APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AND VALID FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AMT=(#3000) REQUIREMENTS
    To be eligible for admission
    into the Nigerian Defence
    Academy a candidate (Males
    and Females are eligible) must have the following:
    1. Be a Nigerian citizen.
    2. Not less than 17 years old
    and not more than 21 years
    old by 15th Oct 2012.
    Note that candidates for Nigerian
    Air Force must not be older
    than 18 years old.
    3. Must not be less than 1.68
    meters (male) and 1.50
    meters (female) tall. 4. Five (5) Credits at not
    than 2 sittings.
    5. At least one supporting
    relevant credit to the
    compulsory credits. 6. Only examination results
    issued from 2007 will be
    accepted.
    7. Must be medically and
    physically fit and must be of
    good moral character. 8. It is compulsory for
    Written Entrance
    Examination for 64th Regular
    Course
    The following instructions
    apply to candidates seeking
    admission into the Nigerian
    Defence Academy for the 64th Regular Course.
    PART ONE – USE OF ENGLISH.
    The use of English is
    compulsory for ALL
    candidates
    ……APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE JUST FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME SIGNED…..Prof davis

24. FRANK SORSHIMA KPPEIBEE says:

A MANS PRIDE IS TO HAVE HIS DESIRE,MY DESIRE IS TO JOIN YOU PEOPLE IN THE NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY.SIR, MY REQUEST IS TO BE ADMITTED IN THE SCHOOL AND I WILL BE HAPPY IF MY REQUEST IS GRANTED SIR PLEASE HELP SECURE ADMISSION INTO THE INSTITUTION.YOUR REWORD WILL BE IN HEAVEN IF YOU HELP ME.THANKS.

25. Bello gbenga says:

Can NABTEB/WAEC be combine for the registration?

26. Stephen says:

Pls am still confused. Today been 4th October, 2012. Pls is NDA form still on sell? I mean 64th regular course or are they through with selling of the form? Pls i need urgent reply about this. Pls

27. leonard emmanuel says:

Pleas sir, i want to know if the (n.d.a) form is out. Pleas, i will very glad if am being informed via email or number, in other to purchase my own form. Thanks….. (chidonrich2000@yahoo.com)……(08096377335)….. I love n.d.a….

28. ikujebi stephen says:

i want nda form.nd i nid help frm sumbdy.08053466430

29. dosu kehinde saheed says:

pls can anyone help me out,for nda form.dat,dat 2013 form.pls dis my num,08083025542.

30. ENDOWED says:

PLS ALL I NEED IS AN ALRT ON MY MAIL BOX WHEN THE FORM IS OUT AND MY EMAIL GOES THUS……………adekoyaseun81@yahoo.com

31. kate etim says:

Please kindly notify me when the next admission opportunity is out and the banks involved.

32. olawaleadebayo says:

pls i beg u in d name of god when d form of n.d.a. is out pls call dis number 08107048547 thanks and god we bless u (amen)

33. Francis isaac says:

Please notify me when the adimision list is out and may god reward you for your info

34. ovikpokpo elvis says:

can some one use waec result

35. Nyetimfon Williams says:

Pls sir, I was one of those admitted into the 63rd regular course;you can check the 63rd regular course admission list for confirmation. I could’nt appear for the interview because my parents did not allow me to. My desire is still to join the NDA. Please, i need help! God bless you.

36. alamu peter says:

sir,i just want to ask you sir,i have end my secondry can i hav the from

37. IDOKO ABRAHAM says:

Sir am a young man of age, 20years old, and i want to take the form, so i want to knw wen is the closeing date of the form! I will be greatful if i get reply imidiately to enable me act fast. Thank you and God bless you.

38. prof-frank says:

This is to inform our applicants who participated in the
    previous concluded Exam that took place on 18th of feb
    2012 That The most awaited Result has finally released.
    According to the state percentages, we have some granted
    ex’ results.
    The nigerian defence academy is here by announcing to all
    applicants who sat for the exam; To please get ready for
    your interviews. The Interviews Were organised to analyse
    the eligibility of
    candidates via,Medically
    ,Physically,
    Mentally,
    Academically fitted For several Departments Then get ready
    for your Admissions as it would be Announce
    soon Through Magazines Radio Stations and TV MEDIA. Click
    here to check your Nda result for 64th regular course:

39. earnest says:

Please i wish to know when next will NDA be open for admission because my younger brother wishes to apply. Thanks

40. prof-frank says:

REQUIREMENTS/ GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
    APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AND VALID FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AMT=(#3000) REQUIREMENTS To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy a candidate (Males and Females are eligible) must have the following: 1. Be a Nigerian citizen. 2. Not less than 17 years old and not more than 21 years old by 15th Oct 2012. Note that candidates for Nigerian Air Force must not be older than 18 years old. 3. Must not be less than 1.68 meters (male) and 1.50 meters (female) tall. 4. Five (5) Credits at not more than 2 sittings. 5. At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits. 6. Only examination results issued from 2007 will be accepted. 7. Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character. 8. It is compulsory for candidates to come along with 2 postcard size photographs to their exam centers. Postcard photographs are expected to be 3.5 inches x 5 inches in size. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS Written Entrance Examination for 64th Regular Course The following instructions apply to candidates seeking admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 64th Regular Course. PART ONE – USE OF ENGLISH. The use of English is compulsory for ALL candidates ……APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE JUST FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME SIGNED

41. Udegbe Daniel says:

Pls, i need information about the banks that issue this forms and the period of registration validity. Thanks

42. yusuf shedow says:

how can one get the form sir please

43. Destiny says:

Pls when will NDA form for 2012/2013 be out?

44. ADESANYA TAOFEEK says:

PLS GET ME POSTED SIR.I WILL BE GREATFULL SIR

45. hanson, ubomg nse says:

Is what am praying for every day,God let it come to pass, pls sir i need help from you, how can i get d form?my number is 07034665209 god bless&yur children

46. Ibrahim a kasim says:

I want know if any relavant old level result is acceptable like napteb other which?

47. Mr james says:

nigeria police academy form is out call 08184944739

48. Mr James says:

Nigeria PTI recruitment form 2012/2013 is out call 08184944739 for admission asisstance

49. Mr James says:

Nigeria airforce recruitment form 2012/2013 is out call 08184944739

50. MrJames says:

Nigeria Defence Academy (N.D.A) kaduna form is on to obtain call 08184944739

51. Mr James says:

Nigeria Defence Academy admission list is at call 08184944739

52. Mr James says:

THIS PLATFORM IS FOR 2013/2014 JAMB ANSWERS
    ONLY
    If you have registered for2013/2014 JAMB, here is your opportunity to Score 290+ in this exam and be Free for ever over JAMB ISSUES EVERY YEAR.
    Last year has gone with sucess to my candidates, who werê now in the various UNIVERSITIES trough my JAMB-EXPO.
    Heaven help those who help
    themselves hurry now. Is not
    all about brilliancy, but about
    “CONNECTION”“who knows
    who”.
    Do you know that more than one million
    students were applied for 2013/2014
    JAMB ?
    Only few
    Of them were going to make it
    In which i want You to Be
    Part of Them if Onyl You Know
    What You are Doing.
    JAMB Answers to all Question
    will be Ready and i will SENT it to your Phone 1hr or 2hrs to
    Exam with maximum
    Guarantee because giving students the
    best always is my primary
    Assignment & i’ll and that is why they all Trusted me.
    Even in waec i sat for each candidate in a particular subject as personification.
    Now the Exam is Around the corner again, whom are you waiting for to suceed and Enter the School of ur choice?
    TO GET YOUR JAMB ANSWERS: SEND YOUR FOUR SUBJECTS, JAMB REG NUMBER TO 08184944739 AND CALL TO PAY YOUR MONEY FOR THE ANSWERS.
    NOTICE NOTICE
    There’s a permanent working trick about This Jamb paper type! As you know in jamb, if you are given paper type A in Lets say mathematics that means your first answer i.e answer to question 1 would be A, because the first question would say
    “what paper type was given to you?
    so The Trick here is sure, since computers does the markings, if you were give that same paper type A in Maths {an example} and our Jamb expo Giving to you is paper type C, it means your first answer for that maths Question paper must be C, and that is all, the computer does nothing else but to mark all through for paper type C because your first answer is C and thus you have played jamb our trick and finally you pass with 100% assurance.
    SCORE 290+|| AMOUNT N4,500
    Call 08184944739 Now

53. Abdulmutallib bawa says:

2moro iz d last day 4 nda form if u did not gt it better go nd gt it nw

54. Godfrey says:

If you are in Lagos or in the East part of the country, or south south or middle belt and in need of the N.D.A past question & answer, contact me and book your own copy cos i will be coming to Lagos very soon and i will only be coming with the number of copies booked so if you are in Lagos or you know someone who stays in Lagos or in any part of the country which i mentioned, and needs the past question you can do the person a favor by informing him/her to contact me and book a copy before its too late. The past question is only obtainable from the school @ Kaduna only so its very expensive that`s why i will advice you to buy the complete N.D.A past question compendium which goes for #6,500 don`t see the price as too much, rather look at what you will gain when you go through it thoroughly because %80 of the question set on the day of exam is gotten from the past question so you see you will be doing yourself a great favor if you buy the past question and this years admission into the school is strictly by merit. The ball is in your court
    Call me on this number and book yours for your own benefit and interest
    08064123210

Read more: http://informationforallage.blogspot.com/2012/11/2013-application-form-into-nigerian.html#ixzz2PoCKVtcQ

55. Arapatile kehinde says:

I know Jesus is the savior of our soul and will make it true the name Jesus

56. stacy says:

guys, if any one of you is having any problem with your JAMB SCORE,PENDING RESULT OR ANY PROBLEM AT ALL, I WILL ADVICE YOU CALL THIS NUMBER **07052318805**, He is a jamb official.
    He actually help my sis and i upgrade my score..i was having below 140 and he upgraded the score to 239,and my sis was having BIOMETRIC PROBLEM
    I will advice you all having problem to call him i know he can help cause he help me and i can stand for him,
    this is my number if you need my help on how i did mine(08168099948) and stacy is my name.

JAMB OFFICIAL:07052318805

57. Mr Sam says:

Thanks

58. mr james says:

Thanks

59. mr james says:

2012/2013 Nigerian Defence Academy Registration {NDA} is Now On.

60. olu says:

Good day my name is Olu i just want to inform those people going for NDA school i just want to tell you that there is a man that help my sister into NDA school his name call major general DAVID i real thank him for these good work and my sister have spend two year there for those who need admission into NDA you can contact him with this number 08154053024 for help now

61. Daniel says: