NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY(NPA) OPENS APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION.

The Federal Government of Nigeria has upgraded the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State, to a degree- awarding institution and the National Universities Commission has, accordingly, recognised the Academy as the 37th Federal University and the 124th University in Nigeria. Academic activities are scheduled to commence in September 2012 in four Faculties, namely
– the Faculty of Science,
– The Faculty of Law,
– the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences and
– the Faculty of Humanities.
Applications are hereby invited from brilliant candidates of good character who wish to pursue a career in the Nigeria Police Force after undergoing a course of study leading to the award of a bachelor’s degree.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO THE NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY
1. Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 18 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 5 foot 6 inches (1.68 metres) for males and 5 foot 4 inches (1.63 metres) for females. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chestsize of not less than 36 inches (91 cm).
2. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of six credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West AfricanExaminations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) at not more than two (2) sittings, and including a credit in both English and Mathematics and including subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen field of study, PROVIDED that no result was obtained earlier than 2007.
3. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass rigorous physical and psychological tests of fitness.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Visit any zenith bank branch closest to you.
2. Ask to buy the police academy pin which sells for N3000 excluding bank charge of N500.
3. Login to www.nigpoliceacademy.org to register the online form using the pin from the bank.
4. The first step is to enter your biodata(Surname, first name etc).
5. Enter your local government area, state of origin.
6. Follow the instruction to fill out the form accordingly.
7. Click on the submit button to submit the form.
8. When your form is successfully submitted you will get a confirmation notice.
9. Print out the acknowledgement form.
NOTE: Applicants are to bring the Acknowledgement form which also serves as the exam card to the examination center .
• Candidates should then download and print the acknowledgement form which they should bring to the examination centre along with two passport size photographs at the back of which they should write their name, State, centre and signature.
• Candidates should also bring along the bank slip containing the Confirmation Order Number.

DATE OF EXAMINATION
The examination will be taken in 18 centres nationwide on
Saturday the 15th of September 2012.

AVAILABLE COURSES
The following courses are open for admission at the Nigerian Police Academy.
Faculty of Law

13. Police Secondary School, Calabar
14. Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt
15. Police Training School, Benin
16. Police College, Ikeja
17. Police Training School, Ibadan
18. Police Secondary School, Akure
NOTE: Applicants can make any examination center their choice irrespective of state of origin.

Apply Now!!!

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. @vnti wat courses do they offer under science

2. mwolchihir Dasplang micah says:

I will really like to no the acnumber

3. Pls when is d closing date 4 d form?

4. Ekhuemelo Victory says:

Dat age differentiation is 2 much.PLS it should be INCREASED a little bit.i want 2 apply bt already an ND holder in Science Lab Tech.

5. Dear Npa
    What if you have 3 credit including mathematics and english, will it go for any of your courses ? Please I want to know.

6. What is the duration of the training? And after passing out of the academy what rank are they to be given?

• wanger benjamin says:

can potential candidates awaiting ssce result apply? and why is Makurdi not having an exam centre?

7. Pls, can someone with OND or Hnd apply for direct entry. pls i need a reply. 07035099902. tanx

8. Abdullahi Abubakar says:

pls sir, A person with N.C.E or OND holder, hw is he apply. Thank you

9. I was 16 yrs of age when i got my o’level in 2006. Between this period & now, i got my OND. I think i’m ok with age but the year of my o’level isn’t ok with the requirement. I think there shld be room for awaiting result. Pls help.

10. AWWAL IDRIS says:

Pls when is the closing date?
    pls contact me to my mail address awwalidris678@yahoo.com

11. Giwa peter says:

Great news i lov it, pls wat grade or rank is given after gradution?

12. wanger benjamin says:

can potential candidates awaiting ssce result apply and why is a no exam centre in Makurdi?

13. Cletus george ogbu says:

Please what if one is 23yr old at application can it be accepted.

14. Abdullahi oseni says:

Pls is nabteb rusult welcum? Nd y kogi is nt havn centre?

15. Felix Uweh says:

please, is it only in Kano the Acedemy is Located?
    is there no location in the South?

16. Ayuba stephen i says:

Pls iam HND holder can i apply for direct entry.

17. just want to confirm the closing date for selling,submission and duration of training by His grace

18. Idris Buko Shuaib says:

1. Can the school admits candidates wit NAPTEB results? Pls discuss wit me immediately so as to enable me apply before time runs up. 2. I have someone with 2003 result which is NECO wit distinctions. Pls mail me immediately to know my faith before time runs up. Thanks and God bless.

19. Lord help me in ds NPA exam cos i av apply NPA tinz in my hrt

20. afolabi sunday says:

can we use nabteb result pls apply for it pls

21. AWWAL IDRIS says:

Plswhen is d closing date seling form?

22. Ahamad yahaya says:

Wont them accept nabteb result?

23. Delsu admin says:

Add me on 2go with dis usual name….brightkidd….the kidd is double d

24. pls can some one with deficiency in Maths apply since NECO result is not yet out?

25. salisu soje says:

Pls candidate with nabteb result can admitted?

26. salisu soje says:

Pls can d sch admit candidate with nabteb result?

27. how many subject wil we write on the examination day

28. M.D Fobur says:

The NPA will do a great development to the NPF, and the country in extention. Being qualified as an applcant, i may give it a try.

29. Chuks innocent says:

Is nabteb nd waec combinable?

30. Daniel ojiezele says:

What rank will be giving if a student is successfully through with d training?

31. I with 2006 -(G.C.E)neco, but i pass out 2007.pls reply me imidiatly on my mail tanks.

32. I have 2006 -(G.C.E)neco, but i pass out 2007.pls reply me imidiatly on my mail tanks.

33. Sulayman sulayman says:

I love the idea of POLAC becoming a degree awarding institution. But, y dont u partner with ASCON in the conduct of the examination? It will take d heat and criticism off the Nigerian Police force.

34. Ocheche ifeanyichukwu o says:

@VNTI, How much is the school fee?

35. Egbebi Joseph Morakinyo says:

This is very great. But let it be done with the fear of the LORD!
    God bless!

36. okosun okwuchukwu ogo says:

Pls I wish to know when the result will be out and how do we get the information about the results

37. Dennis Oyins Ghereje says:

What about serving members that have attain the age of 25 can they still apply?

38. Pls let the govt increase the applicant age to 23 and can switch from science to art or law ie i did science in my ssce can i enrol for law or humanity

39. Eriwejoh Gabai W says:

Not to much, i want be a student in NPA, by d specially grace of God

40. Raheem teslim says:

I am o n d holder nd i wont 2 apply hw can i go abt it

41. Pls can any1 who has attained 23 years qualified to write d entrance examination of D NPA. Pls i nie a reply as soon as possible. Dis ma number 07066140280

42. What are the requirement like dressing wears for the screening

43. Am interested of studing with nigerian police academy but I have mathematics, but I have 6 credit includ english I knw wit my result I can study agriculture engineer. I want to know if can have admission with nigerian police academy with my 6 credit without, email me now pls.

44. Mbenma Nkemdiri Augustine says:

how much is the school fees and accommodation for his student.

45. John Ongre Godiya says:

Can i apply for direct entry? I’m an ND holder thank you.

46. kingsley chris says:

please i want to know more about this NPA because i want to apply. Like the fees and its location

47. The issue of admission in nigeria which it‘s a must for one to credict maths & english before giving admission is making young nigerian to go get it by all means, & it is further degrading the country‘s educational sector. So in myopinion, they should tried base in their areas of creditable performance. Since it is goin to be a written exarms.

48. Nafisat usman says:

How much is the school fee

49. Adaji daniel says:

Pls what is d address of d police college at Ikeja and pls what’s examination subject for computer science, becos I searched but couldn’t find an answer

50. Amaka White says:

i have ”D” in English but credited all other subjects, can i still apply?

51. Abdulsalam hauwah says:

Pls can i use nabteb result 4 it and can i use recommaded glass. Reply me as soon as possible plssssss

52. what about the person with NABTEB result can he/she apply??

53. Jacoa otu says:

Pls wat is the subject for social science

54. Sadiq Sani kalgo says:

Pls sir can any body with pass in physics apply? Pls refly me as soon as posible! Thanks

55. Abdulsalam hauwah says:

Reply mine plsss

56. Rabiu ismail says:

Pls sir, is it possible that if a person had already finished the institute must be a police or he can go and use that degree in any relivant thing with.

57. nawa o y is it that since yesterday no pin 4 the academy in bank again nw or has it close

58. Amaka White says:

i have ”D” in english but credited all other subjects. can i apply?

59. Michael Joseph. says:

Kudos 2 the F.G. But sir i will like to knw when will the full academics starts proper. And the process of screening pls.

60. pls what kind of question will be asked on the examination day…or wat will a student cover for him to pass..pls any answer jst text me with this pls 07063410167

61. like to knw d score im expectd to attain to pass d exam? Nevadles, i wuld lik comend d gudnes of d govt of nigeria for havn set out ds academy to tran n breed wilin patriot of mi cantry in mantanance of peac n orda.

• @Patrick, this is the first time, and you guys would be the first set of this new university, so there is no limit(score, expected to attain.)

62. Somebodу necеssarily lend a hаnd to maκe sevеrely
    articlеs I’d state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual put up incredible. Fantastic job!
    Feel free to visit my site

63. Mohammad Balami says:

It’s a good news for Nigerians, I hope you will play justice in the admission process,

64. Elyahaya chindo says:

Plz let the official of this institution brings more scratch cards to d banks dat are selling it to them so dat we will get our own .

65. Gunjie frm romi kaduna says:

Dis muslims people ma self, na only muslims brothers una d pray 4.may God wish all d applicants success

66. nwakanma john says:

THANK U JESUS FOR GRANTING ME ADMISION INTO NPA.FELOW APLICNTS JUST DO WHAT I DID AND U WIL GET ADMITED.I MEAN REPENT NW AND GIVE UR LIVES TO JESUS THEN BELIEVE ITS DONE THEN U WIL GET IT.THANKS BELIEVE IT IT WORKED 4 ME IT CAN WORK 4 U

67. i have four c6 in my result and others is b3 will this be ok for me to do the examination

68. Pls is it necesary dat a graduated student of d sch. take up police job and wat rank wil b given 2 d student after completion.pls reply me it is urgent.tanks

69. Plz wat is d total numba of studnt nided nd can a science studnt study english

70. PATRICK/ELIJAH. says:

New academic session when?

71. Will dis be a dream com truth for those who does’nt have background at all..????

72. Is any vacancies for a candidate who has B.sc degree?

73. Pls i want 2 knw the exact time of the examination.

74. Oluwatobiloba adetayo says:

Pls i hav seven credit but f9 in mathematics. Can i apply? And can we use awaiting result? Pls let me know.

75. Ndifreke Nkereuwem says:

I am going to fill d form today, is it possible to make it up with d time?pls reply now,thanku.

76. JACOB BABA says:

i put my center of interview in police college ikeja, bt dey forward my interview 2 police college kaduna, n i’m 4rm nasarawa state, so is there any way dat i can go 2 dat ikeja?

77. Sir can a policeman apply for npa.Even the weac 2006 an the age is above 22yrs

78. Akor benjamin says:

I’am in benue state university 200 level economics dept. If possible i want to be tranfer to NPA when its academics commenced fully,i’am 19 years old now .if possible contact:08166621423. Thanks and god bless you.

79. Francis christian says:

Pls i’m and OND holder frm oou, systematically my NECO GCE, has a little problem, my c.r.s was absent and i would love to study constitutional law. Pls is there a way out. Tanks.

80. Abdulrazaq says:

Plz sir what is d closing date thanks

81. ovotu Ezekiel says:

I have three C and two B.am i qualify to join the police academy?

82. Maddon hamadina says:

Does the requirement need this years jamb result to claim admission?

83. Pls Sir, i made a mistake whil filn d regstratn form online. Can there b room 4 updating or correting it using d same PIN i usd durn d registratn. Thanks. Any other broda or sista can reply here or 08036532356.Tnx!

84. Mikail rabiu says:

A person wit a deegre in animal science is he goin to apply?

85. Kamarudeen says:

Pls who knws how much there registration fee is goin to be so that some1 can prepare??? call me on dis number pls I really need ur help 08031280573 or send me email pls through kamarudeenarowolo@yahoo.com

86. pls i wanna know if i can still apply with my result. i passed out with a very good result. i had distinctions and credit in all the subjects i sat for but i passed out in 2005 and i am just 22 now. can i still aply?

87. can i still apply? i passed out in 2005 with distictions and credits in all my subjects and i am just 22 now .

88. 1. What if the applicant is one year older than the the year needed.
    2. When are the specialist departing for their training at Ojo river, Enugu.

89. Ayandele Joyce Justina says:

Pls is dere no any exam centa in lokoja?

90. Musa o musa says:

Pls 2oo6 should consider 4 people dat have additional qualification

91. Not awarding B.sc gèography? If no, wt’z it’z related field…

92. Ajeigbe iyanu says:

Pls can someone who has E8 in math and has C6 in futhermath. Be addmitted 2 NPA as a student under faculty of science?

93. Pls am vry much intrested bt i only v nabtep result hw wil do?

94. lucky star says:

there we come emmycool and lucky star

95. jst wanted to ask as an ND holder, is it possible 4 me to use my ND result jst as it is used 4 direct entry in other institution?

96. hamza s nayaya says:

pls are dey goin to ask us al de subject during?

97. TUKSA IBRAHIM says:

Really that is a good idea brought by men of honour and wisdom. Long life Nigeria

98. jesam victor says:

i tnk God 4 dis NPA trainin skul pls wen u re tro wat rank wil be givin 2 u!

99. Benjamin elisha says:

1, Pls hw much is d registration fee?.2,the date of exams and interview are they thesame date?how many studen are needed?reply thrg dis no 07065547982.thanks.

100. Aderibigbe Olamilekan Victor says:

Ave filled the online form and I printed it out as well… The examination date is 15th of this month… The questions are… 1. What precise time is the exam? 2. How many subjects are to be offered that day? I need an answer please… I want to study Economins in the school. You can also add me on 2go @vector094.

101. Oyegun Taiwo says:

Complimt sir/ma,i heard abt this police university and am insterested in it to study law here how can i apply.

102. lachemical says:

Am just 20 bt my height is 1.65,chest 35,footh not checked yet. Please with that heigth wil they consider me elligile for the school. pls someone should get back to me. 4 2gouser name is lachem

103. Abdullahi garba says:

Pls sir,how long is the traning going to take.

104. Helo NPF,please 4 God’s sake be fair in this affair(screening) n be godly people. Remember hell is real.. !!! 4 injustice n corruption!

105. ADEWUMI IBRAHIM ADEYEMI says:

SIR/MA, I’M 24 YEARS OLD DOING DIPLOMA IN LAW @ KWARA CAILS. MY AGE EXCEED SPECIFIED AGE, THOUGH I POSSESS OTHER REQUIREMENT. IS THERE HOPE FOR ME ? THANK YOU

106. Atiku d magaji kalambaina says:

My commen is that my lord give a good succed 4 my muslim brothers and all so are govement u supose 2 try and put a good leaders in that university

107. Dandam S. Lungfa says:

I wish to recommend the idea of the FGN, NPF n d IGP Mr M. D Abuka 4 introducing d NPA in Nigeria. I 1 2 advice that once admission has been issue out n they hv start class or training, nobody sh b sent away for selfish interest or any replacement in d camp unless the person is fund of negative behaviour. Because this will give room 2 another form of Anti-govt progress (GOVERNMENT HARAM). This bcos they hv gotten the skills of fighting the govt.

108. Akinloye oluwatobi says:

Pls, i want to know if i can join neco 2006 and neco 2007 result to suit the course i want. Pls help me out.

109. Pls hw much is the school fees. And where exactly is the school located?

110. GOD i need your special grace on d day of exam and interview, c your son through. because am alreay seeing myself a graduate of NPA.

111. Wil this dream come true life 4 people that have no ghost father,

112. michael okene says:

pls’s der any book 2 direct aplicants on d necesary subject requird 4 all the cuses or any obtional subjects? numb.08064975774.

113. Oh muslims youth brothers it is our duty to islam remembered wat our noble prophet muhammad S,A,W says we are brothers no races no tribes b/w us pls try and have a gud faith,have an intetion of working to islam

114. John osagie says:

By God’s grace, we shall make it to NPA. Benin city is my exam centre. Add me up on 2go with johndrog. See u there.

115. El Hafeez sabiu says:

Pls sir I wnt 2knw de actual tym dat de Exams will tyk place oN

116. abubakar umar says:

how many candidates should be admitted.’

117. Npa is a welcm devlopmnt into nija

118. Idris Auwal says:

I wish all my brothers and sisters who apply 4 the university should pass d exam.

119. Adam Abdulmumin Raji says:

It’s my dense plesure to have an institution like this in Nigeria.

120. Usman m audu says:

How about those that have the interest of joining N.P.F with B.sc holder are they going to sign 35yrs in servies or it is going redues like armys own

121. I thank you God for admitting me into the police academy. I can’t wait to start my registration in Jesus name.

122. Engobo Peter says:

My WAEC Result is 2006 with 9credit and i am 21yrs. Plz, i don’t want this opportunity 2pass me by…

123. Adewumi Ajewole says:

pls how much are we going to pay 4 school feel?,and secondly which rank are goimg to obtain after gradua? u reply by text on my no 08035221998

124. Police academy is a vry gud plz my people entrol

125. De sanctifier says:

y don the give faculty of account 4 commercial student

126. I have an islamic secondary result please may i fill such form?

127. Nicholas nick says:

Pls, wat time d examinatiøn is gøing 2 start?

128. aminu muhammed says:

pls on wat tym wil d Exam take on on saturday

129. Muh,d Taheer says:

Please i wnt 2 know d actual tym 4 exam plsss… Wsh us gud luck..

130. Jacob Elijah Ben says:

Pls can som1 tel mi hw many qts goin 2 b set in d xam hours OBJ or Thory pls hlp mi or u can called mi on 07031675906 am Elijah by nam God blss u all as u called me

131. SOTUNDE OLAMIDE says:

I am afraid of d university location(kano) is dere anyother location ? reply ASSP. or contact me on 07025636279

132. Pls what is the actual time for the examination pls reply now

133. How much is d skul fees and is there any other branch 4 d institution apart from KANO?

134. Ezekiel G Musa says:

Hlo, i av cradt in all subjt expt d7 on chemistry, cn i get it wit biologica sci tanx.

135. Asika Dominic says:

will applicants pay any money if his/her name is been shortlisted? please i want to know!

136. sir pls can i offer economics in place of crs to study law in the academy? Pls i need Reply.. Thanks

137. i wash all d students success in their examtn i am from katsina state bt i dont hw may are we dat apply four d academy.

138. Aliyu s. Usman says:

Pls sir, Is d writen exam nd d interview goin 2 take place dsem day, nd which tym. My contact pls 08050527467. Or hallar me on 2go @ (usmansabi) Thanks.

139. adepoju adex says:

VNTI, can l still get d pin in d bank pls……….

140. Debbiesoccer says:

Lord am grateful for dis great opportunity, Police Academy will enhance greatness in Nigeria Police Force.Lord help me to be among the lucky ones.

141. tamkivie.o.gospel rufus says:

can some one plz tell me where to find police secondary school in port harcour

142. Listen all of u.if u donot give ur life to christ,there is a possibility that u wil nt get it.even if u get it,it won’t last.hallelujah 2 d lamb of God(amen).

143. Kabiru sani says:

Please sir i have the problem during filling my form i have 22 years old but instead to write 1990 as my date of birth, i wrote 1988. Please sir any help? 08053969191 is my phone number. Thank you.

144. Kabiru sani says:

Sir i have declaration of age, at the time of filling the form i facing high headache please sir help me, i have interested in. Please sir.

145. Kabiru sani says:

Sir, can i seat for examination or not?

146. Cletus george ogbu says:

Please what will be the cut-off point on score in the examination for sciences.

147. Is that any particular rank like NDA after graduate?

148. Pato/Elijah. says:

Pls Sir, i wnt to kw d exact time of d exam. Or it’s 5pm?

149. Adah salami sunday says:

we an ND holder in electrical eng, be given addmission to the school am realy intrested an 2years abov the age or 3 also be given .if so pls alart me07032656294

150. Can one leave the police stuff aside and practice watever profession he or she graduates with? Or its compulsory 2 be a policemam/woman wen u gradaute? Tanx.

151. Audu jibrin says:

Pls wen should we expect the result and hw many people are there going to admit 4rm each state?

152. Abubakar bawasa says:

We tnk God may Allah grant us the oportunity, because we hv lost in other universities and institutions

153. God is my hope and i will make it

154. Kabiru jimoh says:

Please do students pay school fees in the academy please reply thanx?

155. Not necessary says:

Alhamdulillah we all thank God that d exams had taken place n may he make us laugh wen d result is out.nw d question is wen is d result coming out? and wat cut off point do da nid?

156. Sir i wrote d exam i want to no wen d result is coming out nd how wil d intervi be like hw many people are dey admiting

157. friday paul says:

i request dat d NPA should try to do dis exercise on merit so dat we can get good police officers who wil serve with integrity

158. Am a policeman and i am v.hapi 4 ds new developmt,Academy bin upgraded to versity bt i hav a question here;we hav some policemen and women who ar graduate and their ages is beyond wat u’re requesting 4,now to d question which packge do u pple hav 4 them.there was a time we ar hearing abt Ascom bt now tins ar falling apart.wat is d fate of commön man?thax

159. Mustapha aliyu says:

Hy.plz i want 2 knw wen is d examination result coming out nd if out wat is d next step aheard?plz rply me.

160. @VNTI ,,Ma mahn abeg when is d result going 2 be released,,,any authentic info holla@mi Ese via ma contact,,,,,,,07032560340,,,,or via ma email@skinful4life@gmail.com,,,,make una kip mi posted,,,,,,,,,,on 2go na mi b Ese52,,,,,,,,d gallantino

161. can a serving police be consder if he pass the exam and is over age ?

162. Ayeni Godwin says:

When is the the nigeria police academy, admission coming up again?

163. Ayeni Godwin says:

When the police academy, will sell its form again

164. Aluzu Ebikebuna Augustine says:

Pls sir, wen will d result b out, n pls kip us posted tnx

165. Bezalet Francis says:

Hi! Guys, i want to know how, where and when would the result be ready? And then the next step to be taken.

166. I pray this run on a clean sheet bcos im going in there to change the image of the the nigerian police

167. pls anyone with information should contact me on 08096969228 or chimaanielokwu@yahoo.com

168. hopemaiyanzy says:

please when is the result going to be released?

169. Alhamdulilahi. Pls wen is d result 4 nig police academy cming out pls cntact me 08161219253

170. My followers applicans, let us leave evrytin 2 God. bcoz wat God has planin no man can put assunder.

171. I was told no skul fees and acomodation from the students..I thank God i am among those that will be admittted..(With faith)

172. Mark E Precious says:

I partispated in the NPA entrance examination and will like to know when the results would be out. please if anyone has infomation on the progress of the school admission, do well to contact me on 08067176441.
    thanks.

173. muktar mustapha says:

when is the result coming out?

174. My programmeг іs tгying to conѵincе me tο move to .

nеt from PHP. Ι haνe always ԁisliked the ideа becаusе of thе costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve beеn using Movable-tyρe on a numbeг of webѕiteѕ fοr about a yeаr anԁ аm anxious about switсhing
    to anothеr platform. I hаѵe heaгd ѵery goοd thingѕ
    about blοgengine.net. Ιs there a way I can transfer
    all my wordpгess рosts іnto іt? Any help would be really аppreciated!

Feel freе to visit my web page … click here

175. Ibrahim bello nayaya says:

When is the exam coming out,wish success

176. Sir, pls why is it dat cndidate wit nce are nt gvn d opotunty to apply.. If dey ar, hw?

177. When illsupplimentary form be out? 2.when ill form for the next academic year be out.

178. mohammed auwal abdullahi says:

Allamdulilla we finish our exam an we pray 2 ALLAH.pls which time the list of npa is out and how do we knw dat is out we tanks 2 ALLAH

179. PC Tablet Android says:

Hello there, just turned into aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate when you proceed this in future. Many other people will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

180. Adodo Divine Monday says:

When should i be xpecting result of d entrance exam held? Pls update me with all information via my email, thanks in anticipation. Long live nigeria! Long live nigerian police!! Long live we d students of N.P.A!!!

181. Is d nigeria police academy result out?

182. rabiu hassan says:

pls vnti when is d result will come out pls notify me immediatly.

183. I relish, result in I discovered exactly what I was having a look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

184. Obinna larry says:

it has been a week since i sat 4 d exam but there is no news if the result is out or not.pls is the result out,when is the interview schelduled?and how can i check mine?.i pray 4 god’s intervention in my exam.

185. Please when wil npa result will be out and how will i know.may almighty Allah help us in our future endeavour

186. Ajayi muyiwa solomon says:

please when will the result coming out and i hope it comes out soon cos am really worried about this alot okay“

187. ochonogor kennedy ifeanyi says:

Is the result ƒσя nigeria police academy sept 2012 out ?

188. pls when the result is out pls help by informing me……dats ma email gerald_bai@yahoo.com

189. Waledinho toh bhadd says:

When is the result going to be out?

190. pluslarry says:

Please can someone use awaiting result

191. Augustina says:

Howdy! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Also visit my site; http://mitoslimreviews.com

192. pls wen is d result going t be out pls send me an email at

193. pls wen is the nigeria police academy result coming out…any info,contact on 07063410167 or 08071243756..thanks

194. Ibraheem daurah says:

Wen did exam resultz re goin 2 b released? Nd hw wil i check it iz’t 2ru net?

195. Njosi frank says:

Sir please, when is the result comming out?……..pls contact me on 07033437034

196. Results would be out soon, you would all be informed as soon as it is out

197. Sulaiman jikamshi says:

Pls sir, can we knw d date dat u r goin 2 release it, or is it dis month of october, the releasing month?

198. owoeye busayor says:

Is d form still online  wnt 2 obtain plz sir …..an wish course do they offer

199. Muhammad hafixi says:

I miss dis oppurtunity coz i am nt aware till october oh! Shet

200. When will the result be out for the succesfully candadate?

201. Aminu surajo says:

we want to know the time that you imform.

202. horlamighty says:

wen r u realising d reasult plz contact me if d result is out plz 08130562733, 2go OLARSUNKANMY OR KUYEBIO@YAHOO.COM

203. ononowo olusegun says:

wen is d result goin to be out my galfriend is disstopin me abt it she cert for the screening test.

204. asmi ahmed adekunle says:

pls when is d result bee out contact me on 08101920182….thanks

205. My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right.

This post truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Here is my page; vitiligo treatment ginkgo biloba

206. Egwuemi jude. E says:

Gud day my fellow Nigerians, Am a senior lecturer from (NPA WUDIL) this is a great opportunity 4 our youth in this country. @least this will help alot in reducing the unemployment in our country.

207. Muhammad umar says:

Please when would the result be released?

208. Sherifding says:

Waitin 4 d result

209. I lvu it

210. Nwagui Muhammad Daud says:

how will one know if he/she was admited? We pray 4 Allahs help

211. horlarmighty says:

am still waiting for the result ooooo but by the of God i will make it we are still expecting

212. Isah Yahaya says:

Almighty Allah should count me among first graduant of the NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY

213. resume letter says:

It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I may just I wish to recommend you few fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I desire to learn even more things approximately it!

214. APFE OMATA says:

When is our result coming out?

215. Nimchak Abel Nansak says:

Sir, is the result ready/published? If no, when will it be ready and how can i get my result?

216. whoah this weblog is wonderful i love studying your articles.
    Stay up the great work! You recognize, lots of people are looking around for this information, you could aid
    them greatly.

Check out my page … accountants in Hampstead

217. suleiman abubakar says:

whn dis result will be aut plc.

218. Mahmud Hayatu says:

Is another chance for those who want 2 joint d NPF With a patriotic Mind.

219. Pls wen is d result going to be out contact me on 08138842577 or quadri.bello@ymail.com

220. i dont know if you people are just dulling us or what because we have been waiting for the result for the past 4month now and noting yet we have heard from them wich is not fear. we want them to let us know if we are to go and look for another thing doing not waiting for them after all ending up in failing the result insted of going to look for another work or another school pls we need your help.

221. Is computer science an available course in the nigerian police college?

222. I feel this is one of the such a lot vital information for me.
    And i am happy reading your article. But wanna commentary on few normal things,
    The web site style is perfect, the articles is in reality great :
    D. Excellent task, cheers

223. Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was
    wanting to know your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with others, why not shoot me an email
    if interested.

224. xengthx1.org says:

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button!
    I’d without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my
    Facebook group. Chat soon!

225. Nigeria Alliance Agency(N.A.A) says:

Welcome to Nigeria Alliance Agency(N.A.A) is a private organization set up that manage and process recruitment form in various forces in Nigeria such as:

* Nigeria Police Force
    * Nigeria Custom Service
    * Nigeria Immigration Service
    * Nigeria Navy
    * Nigeria Army
    * Nigeria Air Force
    * Nigeria Civil Defence Corp
    * Nigeria Maritime Agency

Contact us today for inquiry on Email: nalliance_agency@live.com OR Mobile: 08027159148.

N.A.A,
    Management

226. Thanks

227. Sir, is this institution start admiting Diploma using DE?

228. Will I obtain the form with my biology cancelled?

229. Mayorex Blessing says:

When will the 2014/2015 form gonna be out?M really interested in dah school.

230. Aaron sunday says:

Please can i apply for the NPA this year with my 2014 waec result, or has the time run out?

231. Miss Esther Akpaka says:

I want to know when Nigeria Police Acadmey form will be sold 2016.Is it on now?

232. pls when is the application form going to be out?

233. abdul rasheed muhammad says:

Please when is the examination starting

234. i av d7 in maths can i still apply