NECO GCE 2012/2013 REGISTRATION NOW ON: SEE DETAILS!!

The November/December examination registration Cards are available Now. Get it in commercial banks nearest to you.

The SSCE is in two categories. One is for candidates in the third and final year of their secondary education and it is called SSCE Internal. The Second is SSCE External and is for candidates not in the School system.

The NECO GCE is the External examination for Candidates not in the School system.

This year’s(2012) NECO GCE examination would commence on Monday, the 29th of October, 2012 at various centres across the Country and would run through the 6th of December.

Click here to the full time table of the examination

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
i. Venues for Oral French and Arabic will be announced.
ii. Candidates should confirm the specific venues for Shorthand from NECO Zonal/State Offices where they are sitting for the examinations.
iii. The Nigerian Languages i.e Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba include the Literature Aspect.
iv. Possesion of GSM in Examination Hall is PROHIBITED
v. BLIND CANDIDATES WHO REGISTERED ARE TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION IN THEIR RESPECTIVE NECO ZONAL/STATE OFFICES ONLY

Comments

1. Godwil chinedu says

Thanks for the info.bt can it be use in geting admission in high instutitions,can it represent waec or o level result.

2. Blessing S says

How much is the form, when is the closing date for registration and can it be used in higher institutions?

• VNTI says

@Blessing, visit any First or Zenith bank branches or any Retailer for the forms. Yes it can be used in higher institutions.

3. Ibitoye Damilare says

pls my people,hw can i change some detail on my photo card,bcoz dy person dat help me register my neco gce made a mistake instead of neco gce 2012.den she wrote neco gce 2011

4. OSUOFIA says

na which can picture ona put for this site, ona won tell me say na oyebo they go the school make ona comot tam jare put balk man there.

5. Prince adesoji matthew says

Pls d man dat registered me 4 necogce,told me dat dey have not start registering 4 d neco gce,…
    He told me dat dere is problem 4rm neco office……my question is;::IS IT TRUE DAT DEY R HAVING PROBLEM IN LOGIN _IN?????????

6. Akwazie slim says

Pls what month exactly is the result coming out next year, am asking cos i was offered admission dis year bt my o’level was not complete. So i want to use this one and complete it, CAN IT BE POSSIBLE?

7. sunnyt says

my comment is…
    how much is neco gce form?
    which bank is the best place to buy?
    and when deadline is going occur.
    waiting to see yours reply. thanks.

8. cheap proxy says

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve offered on your post. They’re really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for novices. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

9. KIGBU Yunana A. says

Dear NECO, kudos on all your efforts. People call External NECO exam certificate “NECO GCE-General Certificate of Education” and that of Internal as “NECO SSCE.” Please is Nigeria still issueing the GCE replaced by SSCE 23years ago? If “No,” tell us.

10. NSIKAK NTIA says

HOW MUCH IS NECO GCE FORM, WHICH BANK CAN I GET IT, AND WHEN IS THE CLOSING DATE. AND WHEN AND HOW MUCH IS LATE ENTRY IF ANY.

11. 9jaexams admin says

Visit for neco gce, nabteb gce, waec, neco, jamb updates, talks and Real Exam Runz free b4 and during the exam… Itz real no scam…

12. frida says

Thanks to mr johnson who help me in my result my result that were cancelled and withed he help me and bring the result back to me thank you sir his contact 08106297477