Have You Been admitted at the Micheal Okpara University for the 2012/2013 academic session, and still yet to pay your MOUAU acceptance fees? Read This.
If you have been offered admission and have not yet gone to be screened, you may be running late now and stand the risk of having your admission revoked, even though you may have paid the acceptance fee. Let me equally use this medium to remind us of the basic procedure and steps you must take before you can be sure that your admission is secure.
I recommend you follow these steps;
1. Pay acceptance fees FIRST .
2. Get to your College for screening. make sure to go with all your documents, most IMPORTANTLY your original WAEC results.
3. Purchase the Online PIN to accept your admission online and proceed with fillingthe online form. Print it out, make photocopies and go to the WebMaster’s office to collect your Matriculation Number.
4. After collecting Matriculation Number, then create your online profile and register your courses for the year online and print them all out.
5. Pay prescribed fees at the Bank according to your College.
*. DO NOT Pay accommodation fees yet, otherwise you will be donating to charity. You can only pay accommodation fees when you have received clearance from the accommodations unit to pay the accommodation fee.
*. DO NOT Register online before screening.
*. DO NOT Pay school fees before screening.
Obioma Anyanwu- Webmaster at MOUAU.
Do Not delay, or stand the risk of loosing your hard earned admission.
All the best.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂