MAPOLY POST-UTME RESULTS OUT FOR 2012/2013: MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLY

The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic has released the Post-UTME screening Results for candidates who sat for her 2012/2013 MAPOLY post-utme Screening examination held for candidates of seats number 0001 – 8340.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012 MAPOLY POST-UTME RESULTS
Candidates who fall in the above seat numbers are to check their results by following the steps below:
• login into the official portal by clicking here.
• Enter you JAMB UTME Reg. Number and Password(username)
• Click on “Log In” to view your results.

Do not forget to share your results with us.

You may also like...

30 Responses

1. Olamilekan says:

When shld be expecting the result of those dat have their seat number frm 8341 and above.
    Pls get to me in jive….tnkx

2. Aken esther folakemi says:

Please i was unable to check my post utme result, it writing incorrect username and password. Please help me out reg no: 25985852id. Password, oyinkansola9

3. Legunsen tayo says:

@esther folakemi send ur registration number nd password 2 dis number 08169072182. Am tayo by name a mascum stdnt.

4. Faith says:

Hi everybdy, pls wat is mass com cut-off mark.Contact me wit dis:08175055673

5. fabiyi says:

if u hav any problem in checking ur result u can contact me on 08162434573

6. shola shina says:

pls i dont know my login password?

7. OLALERE says:

PLS IS MAPOLY SECOND BATCH RESULTOUT.CONTACT ME ON DIS NO 08164581780

8. Akinlabi idristropism says:

Mapoly 2nd batch screenin result wil be out next week.any info about mapoly my 2go username is akinlabi98 and my fb name is akinlabi idris olawale.or u can cal me on 08132974978.great mapoly students.great!!.i remain idristropism.

9. agbonarilwankola says:

pls when second batch resut will be out.

10. Akinlabi idris olawale says:

Dont even know wat is holding d 2nd batch of mapoly screnin result.dis is serious o

11. Immaculate says:

Please am suppose to write my exam during the first batch but due to the fact dat am not feeling fine,then i came to the school and was asked to come and write my exam on the 11th of august,and since then my result is not out oooooooo what i saw on net was no result yet help ooooooooooo

12. Hammed Aminat says:

Great! Mapoly pls wen wil dey release the admission list nd wat is her cut-off point 4 pharmaceutical tech nd SLT. Pls once again u can contact me on 2go my name is Aminat1702 on fb Hammed Aminat my phone num is 07033528641.aw much is mapoly school fees wit acceptance 4 fresher after dat aw much is their normal fees after gainig admisn tanx bye

13. TAIWO says:

i scored 25 in my post utme ….mass comm…no admission yet…..

14. Fadeke says:

How much is mapoly’s school fee.? Nd wen ar they resuming fuly?

15. Banusomo okiki says:

Pls o, my mind is not at rest, when are u goin 2 release secound batch admission list, and what is d cut-off mark of f.s.t. This my number 08109138295. Pls am expectin ur reply o

16. sofoluwe folake says:

i score 29 in my post ume they only write no admssion yet and i sat for first barch am confuse when will second barch admssion list will be out heip me out contact number 08068752195

17. Bukola mariam ogunsola says:

Dont knw my password pls

18. Akinlabi idris olawale says:

D long waitn 2nd batch result came out today 30th sept.i checked mine i was admitted wit CIVIL ENGINEERING. N i score 74% in d putme.any info about checkin ur adm status contact idristropism @ 08132974978. My 2go username is akinlabi98.and again ple who score 30 above re hopèful of gainin adm.tanks

19. Selena says:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your
    stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic. I really like
    what you have acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site.But you shy to discuss these things to others since our society doesn’t except this fact and make comments
    on for this problem.
    However, just like any other medication, certain
    precautions have to be taken in case of kamagra Oral Jelly(Generic) as well.

20. Oseni Abiodun Rasaki says:

my admission status is not going, telling me dat my username and password was not correct, though i don’t know that given to me by d person dat for d exam, but i login to get forget password nd i enter my surname and payment pin been asked nd i was given d password as SHALOMO1, PIN AS 27263238 nd username as utme reg no 25993560EF, and i login in but yet is still telling incorrect username nd password, please come to my aid, 2nd batch exam seater, seat no 15294, 2go username Oseni206, cell no: 08189657573,08088740603, facebook profile Oseni Abiodun nd my second e-mail Oseniabiodun@gmail.com, please help oh

21. Sodiq olawale says:

U said u av 4get ur password, send ur utme reg no and ur no 2 08183381061 i will send ur password 2 u.

22. Genesis says:

I read this post сomрletely concerning the
    compariѕon of newest and pгeceԁing technologieѕ,
    it’s amazing article.

My page best way to eliminate mice

23. DARE says:

WEN AR DEY GOIN 2 RESUM

24. don mayor says:

Mapoly clearance on the roll now ! Class resumes dis month

25. Akinlabi idris olawale says:

Am akinlabi by nomenclature,goodnews again regardin 2013/2014 mapoly admission…any information regardin ur jamb score,putme n admission procedure..contact me on 08132974978….or on 2go(akinlabi98)..no flashin..

26. OLUSOLA DANIEL says:

WHEN IS MAPOLY ADMISSION LIST GOING TO BE RELEASED, AND WHAT IS THE CUT OFF MARK FOR MASS COMM?

27. Kamagra says: