LASPOTECH ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!! CHECK NOW

We wsih to inform all Aspirants who applied for programmes in the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) for the next session and who sat for and passed the 2012/2013 post UTME in Lagos Polytechnic that the Institution has enabled admission checking on her portal.

LASPOTECH ADMISSION CHECKING PROCEDURE
1. Candidates are to log on to portal.laspotech.net .
2. Click on the “Admission Status Check” tab.
3. Enter your JAMB UTME reg number
4. Select the current year”2012/2013″ to check.
5. Click on submit to view your status.

Do not forget to share your success stories with us.

All the best.

Comments

1. Nosa says

pls….vnti’ how does one know if he/she is admitted or not…cos i chkd laspotech portal and d only tin i get is my post utme result…REPLY ASAP…

2. samsyno says

Pls i was unable 2 check d admission list 4 lagospotech in dre site o, can sum body tel me wre i can get d admission list. Pls i need an urgent reply my mobile is 08139315635.

3. ETUK BLESSING says

pls laspotech what is going on here, i cant find the admission list in the site why is it taking so much time to post the admission list time is not on our side.

4. Chrisbabs says

Pls i dont understand how they did d result i did 3 sudjects and it was showing subject1 21 pls sm1 shld rply n wen iz d list going 2 b out u can reach me on 08068649274 or chrisbabs12 on 2go

5. morenikeji says

how do i get the list.
    all i can see after all the procedure is my result
    is the list not out, let our mind be at rest pls

6. Saheed yemi yakubu says

Pls ooo.laspotech pls release admissin nw am worrid abt it.cos i dnt hav any hope is only laspo i depand on.if the admission is out pls call me on this 07033993263

7. fatuase oluwaseun says

pls i did 3 subject then i wounder how my mark is very low pls heip me because all my mind now is to be a sutdent of dis sch may god heip u too

8. bamidele oladipupo mukinu says

pls i score 30 in my post utme,but i did nt see d admissin list,pls help o o o,dis is my number,08166564913,dis my 2go username@dipsin94,pls help.

9. oladapo says

hw do i knw dat av been addmitted cos i check d portal showing my utme result score 23 out of 3 subject.don’t knw hw they calculate their marks.hmmmm!am tired mehnnnnn!

10. ny says

laspotech r nt organisd ryt 4rm d first day wen we r 2 fil dier form online i xperiencd a lot of problm evn durin dier post ume sum candidate re bin denied entrance witout doin anytin wrong while sum r in d exam hall writin, b4 d officials could sought out d mata dose delayd av waisted 10min or der abt..we wrote 3subject wen dier result came out we only saw subject 1 as d overall score, wen dier admssn list came out we only heard dat 15names wer chosen d funniest tin ws dat among dose 15names sum scord 16,0 imagine dat,dos dat scord 30+ wer nt chosen..i bliv wit God i’v bin given admssn in2 laspotech…

11. samorano says

please o am fed up wit dis laspotech admissionlist, i jst keep on login into dre website but could not d admisiion list in dre site. please sumbody help me o wre can i chek laspotech admissionlist, i really need urgent reply bcos i score 232 in jamb nd 25 in laspotech postume. my numba is 08139315635 or 08081184920. please i need helper, God bless u as u comply to dis my message.

12. Rebecca stephen says

Lord Jesus ,hv ur way…
    Dey said d 3rd batch list is out ,is it onlin or wil i go n check it @ d campus? N pls is it @Ikorodu or isolo n wich of d office or department can it b paste? Tank u

13. Oluwakemi Victorial Ajanaku says

Pls i need to know when another list of admission will be out for HND1 Accoutancy or how can i check for it on the website.

14. somight says

pls i need info on laspotech admission list an school fee for fresher…pls help me out,dis my num 08026992012
    gift for who dat help me