JAMB UPLOADS 2012/2013 ADMISSION STATUS!!!

It is evident on the JAMB official website that everyone can now access their admission status, based on the admission list submitted by respective institutions to the board.

All students are advised to constantly access the JAMB admission status portal, to check their status, pending when it would be uploaded by their respective University.

To do so, simply
1. Click here to access the JAMB website
2. Click on check admission status
3. Enter Your JAMB UTME registration Number
4. Click on check admission status

Your admission status shall be made available, indicating the Institution to which you have been offered admission, as well as the course given.

Start checking today, and everyday.

Goodluck

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. soji says:

I’ve been offered adm to uniosun bt in d jamb portal they wrote no adm offered yet

2. major says:

pls vnti if some one is beign oferd admision on the jamb website and the skul has not release the admision list does it mean that he has been offerd admission or d skul wil stil do further screenining

• bilkis says:

d institution gave jamb their prefferd list to upload if u are amoung d lucky one i dnt tink d sch can deprive u of d admission

3. Mohammed saidu salka says:

I want to know about direct entry in to lautech

4. Esther Ilem says:

Hw true is dis???

5. apeh benjamin says:

what about the direct entry list pls how to check nd when thank you.

6. Joyce says:

Is real cos my frnd was given admission by jamb she just print it out de letter.an den proceed to de school

7. Favour faith Unuafe says:

Want to know if Unilorin admission list has been closed.

8. uba linda says:

i wrote 2 idah ploy bt i reciev a text 4rm jamb dat i hav admisn 2 southern nigeria institue of innovative technology ploythenic. I dnt knw how true it is.

9. Daodu Emmanuel says:

My jamb scores is 258,whould jamb admited me?

10. Isa adams says:

I check my admisn status, i hav been offerd admisn in atbu bt d list is nt yt out wat can i do?

11. Olowo olamide says:

I pass my jamb nd pst ume but jamb site says no admision yet

12. ige segun abiodun says:

i scored 252 in my jamb,will jamb admitted mine

13. Adekunle Adedayo says:

Pls i wnt to know wen unilorin releases her remaining list my no is 08180709578

14. Usman abdulwahab says:

I wnt to writ JAMB This year

15. MTCM says:

Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a really neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

16. segun says:

pls,eksu has given me admsissn,bt i checkd ma admissn status on jamb portal,it says no admissn is given yet!wat shud i do pls?

17. Steven says:

Plz wen is KSU going 2 start its registration 4 d newly admitted students?

18. Kpachitagi says:

Pls hw will know dat jamb hv offed me admission

19. joshua says:

i am looking forward to see the list in lasu.pls i score 250 base on indegin i could not meet up to the cut off point of my state.pls jamb i can still be givin admsion cos i am tire

20. Patience onyi says:

Pls i want 2 knw if bsu admission list 4 2012/2013 is out

21. Oghenero says:

Pls i want write the up coming examination(jamb).so notify me wen the form is out.

22. orji says:

pls did souther nigeria institute of innovative techology(SNIIT) his it a regestered institution by JAMB BOBY. Pls i need your reply very fast before i fall into pit. Thank u

23. temitope says:

y is it dat jamb is writting no admission yet wen d person is given admission.

24. Idris mb says:

Pls when is ibbul admistion 2012/2013 wil be out. Pls

25. Ekele samuel says:

Pls hw can i print my admission letter frm jamb site..rily nid 2 do dat urgent…plssm1 wit ideas shud ansa dis…fanx alot

26. wajcom says:

Hello, I score 234 during the last post jamb and 220 in oau postjamb however, my aggregate is 226.but when i check my admission status via jamb the reply is admission not yet! What can i do pls.you reach me on ajeyemiwasiu4@gmail.com.or msg on 08160429742.thanks

27. Lawalhamid says:

Hurray!Av been offered addm. 2 lautech

28. Angel says:

29. Angel says:

I scored 203 in jamb n 62 in postume for okopoly.i applied biz admin n mass com.can i hav hope of been admitted. Pls reply me my number is 08180172623

30. Adeitan Quadri says:

I want to know when the next jamb form will be out please contact me on 08038977158

31. Akhonokhue freedom says:

pls am unable to print my original jamb result from the net, pls what can i do?

32. Immaculate says:

I scored 240 in my jamb and 33 in my post utme rufus giwa poly.The first batch admission list was released last week and my friends who scored 27 and below have been offered admission but when i check my admission status it says no admission given yet.Pls help me

33. Immaculate says:

I scored 240 in my jamb amd 33 in post utme rufus giwa poly.d first batch admission list came out last week and my friends who scored 27 and below have been admitted but when i check my admission status it says no admission given yet.Pls help me.God bless u

34. adegbesan says:

congrats! Lawal,wot did u score in pjamb?pls, can u reach me 2ru 07069726381.4 important reason.

35. Ayobami says:

I was given admission by futminna,i checked jamb’s website but i was told that i have not been given admission

36. Dayo says:

I was offered admission by unilorin through there website but in Jamb admission status is another institution that is shown and i need the admission letter of unilorin . what can i do ?

37. Berry says:

I cnt check my admission status on jamb site,it says sorry,no admission is given it.dose dat mean have nt be given admission.ples i need a reply

38. london says:

That is really fascinating, You are an excessively skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look ahead to looking for extra of your wonderful post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

39. ojo isaiah says:

When is oau release d second merit list.

40. Hussaini says:

I’ve jst check for a.b.u admsn bt i didnt see anytin nd people didnt see there own wat happen

41. Walex says:

Guys pls i nd ur hlp i chlk mi admision status & i ws offa admisio in2 gatwa poly where i dd nt rte deir pume, bt mi name come up in osustech admisio list where i sat 4 deir pume bt jamb did nt gve mi admisio dere and i nd d admisio letter 4 mi screnin in osustech wat can i do pls i nd ur hlp

42. beauty says:

i cheak my jamb admission startus ad it said sorry,no admission yet. bt i av gain admission in mapoly ad am expecting d release of aaua admission list cos i pass der post ume exam. pls i dont understand dis.

43. Isuwa says:

Pls i want to know if fce pankshin has released her 2nd list of admitted candidates into 100 level and how one can access this list

44. Dacool says:

Is it posible i see my status here days b4 it is uploaded in my schoool site? Pls an urgent reply. Thnx.

45. Deji yomi says:

I wrote AAUA post jamb and i passed and i scored 255 in jamb,but when i checked jamb portal I was given admission into kwara state poly where I didnt write their post utme.will jamb still give me admission into AAUA.urgent reply pls

46. Olastep says:

OAU o o o. Whats goin on there? http://www.facebook.com/olastepunlimited

47. Aderintoye says:

Please, I have been admitted to federal poly Ado but i can’t print my acceptance form because it is blank, please help me- 07066467886

48. sammy says:

the aksu 2nd batch admission list pls wen wil it be out?

49. Sunday says:

I used to know that jamb uses the same syllable with waec. Now waec is using a new syllable especially in literature which involve THE TEMPEST, THE WOMEN OF OWU etc. But the one that jamb published for 2012/13 exam is still the old one involving HAMLET, SONS AND DAUGHTERS ETC. Please i need to be put right.

50. adekunle jokotade says:

pls i was unable to check my admission status on jamb website for a week now. pls can you help me out. i apply for DE at OAU.
    THANKS

51. Princess says:

Pls hw can one check admission status through jamb

52. Precious says:

I register 4 jamb dis yr nd i ve already submit my form, now i ve a change of mind abt d institution wat can? Plz help me out.

53. Christiana Joshua says:

please l wrote jamb 2012/2013, i was successful given admission into university of Calabar, Calabar in the department of Library and Information Science, when l went to the department l have printed my admission letter, but when l went to my department l discovered that my name was not in the Jamb list and the department list please what should l do in this situation

54. Kasim Awoniyi says:

Please i dont know if any body have ideal for the Jamb admission letter for 2012/2013 Direct Entry students, bcos i wanted to print my out but is showing me no admission offer yet.