The Institute of management and technology IMT, Enugu has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 IMT post-utme screening of candidates into programmes offered for the 2012/2013 Academic session which has been scheduled to take place from the 12th to the 14th of September, 2012.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE 2012/2013 IMT POST-UTME
• Candidates who made the Institute Of Management and technology their 1st or 2nd choice in the 2012/2013 UTME examination.
• Candidates who obtained a minimum score of 160 are Eligible to apply.
• Candidates who did not choose Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, but wish to be considered for admission into the Institute, may also apply;
• Eligible Candidates, who meet the conditions above, are to obtain the IMT post-utme screening registration forms from any of the following banks in Enugu;
1. Zenith bank plc Trans-ekulu,
2. Fidelity bank Ogui,
3. Mainstreet bank Ogui,
4. First bank plc Okpara Avenue, and
5. UBA Station road.
After the Payment of N5000.
If you cannot get to the locations above, contact VNTI for assistance by mailing us @email@example.com now. We would be glad to assist you
• After obtaining the forms, Applicants are to proceed to the IMT website by clicking here to commence the online registration using the confirmation order code in the E-transact slip issued to you.
• Candidates after registration, are to obtain a print-out of the online registration slip and keep it safe.
2012 IMT POST-UTME REGISTRATION DEADLINE
The post-utme screening Registration officially ends on the 5th of September 2012.
SCREENING DATE AND ARRANGEMENT
The 2012 IMT post-utme screening will take place from the 12th to the 14th of September, 2012.
Please click here for your departments date and Venue
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IMT SCREENING
(a) Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 9.00 a.m. everyday;
(b) Candidates should arrive the venue with:
* The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
* HB Pencil and eraser
* Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs and
* JAMB online result, two (2) copies each.
(c) Only bona fide candidates will be allowed into the halls, cell phones will notbe allowed;
(d) Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
Hurry Now, and Begin Your Application.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂