IMO STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LIST OFFICIAL CUT-OFF MARKS(2012/2013)

As we await the 2012/2013 IMSU admission list, the Imo State University has released her official cut-off marks of various programmes for admission into the next session:
Find the cut-off marks below;
1.Law=240.
Computer sc=200.
IMCB=180.
MCB=200.
Maths=180.
LIbrary Science=180.
OPT=205.

Candidates are to add their UTME score to their IMSU screening score, and divide the results by 2 to get their marks.

Be aware that, with the release of the Cut-off marks, the IMSU admission list for 2012/2013 has already been compiled and would ne published soon.

All the best.

Comments

1. why is this information not on the imsu official website?

2. My psume score+jamb score=418.418 divied by 2=209.wit 209 do i av a chance 2b admitted?i chose marketing as my 1st choice which is 210 i knw i almost hit d nail on it head…..wats ur take on dx?

3. Constance says:

Pls wot is d cut off mark for biochemistry

4. pls is it dis monday

5. Constance says:

Pls wot’s d cut off mark for biochemistry

6. plz i score 205 in my jamb n 250 in my post utme my course is pol sci. And Gpd plz do i get any chance in gainin admision plz help m unles i wil die if i didnt get admitted into imsu diz yr.

7. X ma question 2 hard 4 u guyz 2 ansa?huh

8. princewill says:

231+260+2=245.5,pls i my eligible for admission as my second chioce in sociology

9. Pls my average s 253 and my departmental cutof s 260, any hope 4 me?

10. i scored 200 in pume and 250 in jamb and my department is history by which its cutoff is 220.if i add my both scores and divide it by 2 it will give me 225 how sure am i to get admission into imsu this year.pls i dnt need disappointment. u people should assure me pls

11. I scored 225 in my jamb n 140 in post jamb n d sum of both is 365/2=182.5 n my course is theatre arts,whc is 180,am i assured of admission dis year,pls i nid a fast answer about dis

12. @VNTI please answer i got 219 as ma average and my cutoff is 220 is there any hope? Please answer please??

13. ubah henry obinna says:

please i need ur advice….my jamb score is 235,but the guy that filled my imsu post-ume made a mistake by filling 239.he mistakenly added 4 marks to my maths score which later affected my total score to 239.and i scored 240 in imsu post-ume. Can this hinder ma chance of gaining admission in the school? And i passed ma departments(manaagement) cut off mark,with my legitimate score.

14. Jamb 211+310Abtitude=521 division of 2 =260.5 is my first choice .am i there my no 08035782247

15. Dis admission list should b released na.i’m tired of waiting…when will it b pasted

16. pls my post ume score is 150 and my jamb is 233, when i add and divide i get 191.5 and my dept. Cutoff is 180 for insurance pls do i have hope in getin admission in imsu dis yr.ADD ME IN 2GO NON90

17. I got 211 in jamb nd 140 post ume..wen u add nd divide..it wil b 177 nd imsu is my first choice..did i av any chance of avin admissio…pls i need answer

18. Onyema chris says:

Pls i got 209 in my jamb nd 170 in my utme den i added dem nd divided it by 2 den d grand total is 189. Pls hw sure am i going 2 get d admission. My departmental cut off is 180. Pls i need d admission i hv stayed at home 4 5yrs nd i can’t stay at home again. Pls i need answer

19. Emmanuel onyema says:

Tank God i beat d cut offmark 4 history

20. ubah henry obinna says:

VNTI ….i posted a comment,pls i need a reply from you guyz naaw.should i stay with my faith or go to the school and complain? My 2go username : touchplay66

21. My jamb score is 226, my pume is 280,imsu s my 1st and 2nd choice likewise nursing science, bt my average s 253 and cutoff s 260, pls any hope 4 me?

22. My jamb score is 226, my pume is 280,imsu s my 1st and 2nd choice likewise nursing science, bt my average s 253 and cutoff s 260, shld i hope?

23. best nwachukwu says:

plis can i change from estate mamagement to nursing?

24. best nwachukwu says:

plis is it possible to change from estate management to nursing or medlab dept/

25. Auspizzle says:

Pls wats d cutoff mark for industrial chemistry..cos wats here is jst for chemistry.

26. I score jamb 200 an post utme 180 aggregate is 190 for industrial chemistry which is 180 an i put it 1st an 2nd choice, any hope pls God help me pls

27. Odinaka68 says:

Pls vinti, is there any hope for me, scored 202 in jamb, 230 in postutme for accountancy 1st choice and MGT 2nd choice? I chose the skul both 1st and 2nd, also an indigene. I made d cut 4 dat of 2nd choice course

28. I score 207 in my jamb and 220 in my post utme.in addition is 427,divided by 2 is 213.5,but my first and second choice is econs and law.imsu is my first and second choice.can i change my course to HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT?pls i need answers.pls

29. Ejeh Emmanuel .c. says:

My ist choice is imsu, scores; jamb:244,post utme:290 average:267.course: med & surgery,i cross d cut mark. So what is my faith toward the admission?

30. IS AS IF COMPUTER SCIENCE PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS PERFORMED POOR,THATS Y THE CUT OFF MARK WAS REDUCED TO 200,IT SHOULD AV BEEN HIGHER CONSIDERING THE POPULATION THAT SAT FOR SCREENING.IS WEEL SAA,GOT AVERAGE OF 241 FOR COMPUTER SCI.IMSU FIRST AND SECOND CHOICE..

31. I want 2 knw if they is any hope 4 me i scored 240 in my jamb and 210 in my post utme.total is 225 and my department cut off mark is 230.
    Dont knw if i got it.
    Add me on 2go kelech3732.my number 07033636456

32. my name is justin, pls I need help ad I can’t c my result pls add on 2go my usename nonsojustin

33. @VNTI.
    I am Chris, an Imolite. My average score is 242, my course of choice is English and Literature which cut 220, and IMSU is my second choice. How viable is my chance of gaining admission? If you wouldn’t mind texting me ur reply, my mobile number is 07069301548. Thank you.

34. Amarachi Okereke says:

Please i really want 2 gain admission in imsu as my 1 n 2 choice, jamb score188,postutme210 average:199 pls any assurance?

35. austine chuks says:

i made it any econs student jamb 250+280post jamb#530/2#265#i wil b at scul next wks 2go adultdman#eskimi adultdman 10x i luv u all u can call me on 07033097444 or 08185366309

36. Plz, i got 255 in jamb and 290 in postutme. Average 272.5 And course cutoff mark is 250. What are my chance of getting admission through merit list

37. Wats d cut off for ind. Chemistry plz

38. ezuma ifeoma says:

I scores 221 in jamb and 240 in utme and my course is economic. any hope for me.

39. Any bankfin aspirant here? Add me wit charlesddon on 2go. My aggregate’s 222 nd my department cutof is 220 nd I put dem 1st choice. Hope imsu wnt jonz me!

40. Guys u are gainin admision with ur post utme result 4forget jamb it is nt included ur total post utme score determine ur admision.

41. I scored 219 in jamb nd 230 in utme wen divided i got 224.5,marketing iz ma choice nd d cutof iz 210,plz w@ iz ma chance of gettin admitted

42. Nzubechukwu says:

I score 251 in my jamb nd 200 in my pume, average score 225.5 (sociology) 1st nd 2nd choice (imsu) 1st nd 2nd choice, can i get admission? Pls ans me…

43. Pls VNTI,I scored 210 in my jamb and 280 in my postutme applied for history,agg.245 but imsu is my 2nd choice,pls wat re my chances?tnx

44. I got 233 in jamb n 270 in postume nd my avarage is 251.5 in mass com,pls hop 2 be admitted

45. What will happen to me dat i scored 120 in the postutme & 212 in jamb pls i need ur reply

46. scored 191 jamb nd 210 pstume,departmt,education,,ist choice,imsu,total sum 200.5,, am i on d ryt track,plz i ned ans??plz

47. princecharles says:

I scored 251 in jamb,and 220 in post ume,my average is 235.5. Will I be concided as to gain admission in med. lab. science,as my departmental cut-off mark is 250?

48. my avg is 209 and am for masss comm pls do i stand any chance cos i must enter the school dis yr by fire by force

49. Please VNTI answer me; I am going for law and I beat the cut off mark with the average of 270, my jamb subjects are english, crk, goverment & economics. I did and credited literature in my o’level but did not sit for it in jamb because jamb utme subject requirement for law students reads “ENGLISH PLUS ANY THREE ARTS OR SOCIAL SCIENCE SUBJECTS”. But some body told me recently that literature is compulsory in jamb for law students. How true is this?

50. OKECHUKWU ALVAN says:

PLS,MY AGGREGATE WAS 239. I GOT 250 PUME AND 228 JAMB .PLS PITY ME I NEED URGENT REPLY ANY HOPE FOR ME EVEN IN SECOND LIST .I REALLY NEED THIS ADMISSION.2GO CHIZZYBOZZY9

51. Pls i got 233 in ma jamb and 270 in pst utme, d average score is 251,i applied for nursing bt made imsu ma 2nd choice. Am i viable of admision’? Any way God knws d best!

52. Pls folks confide in God, ur admission will be granted.
    I myself i’m looking forward to seeing the list, peradventure next week. So do not be perturbed.(2go address, Geomaneeu)

53. Geoman, wants to use this medium to ask anyone who actually knows he is above the cut-off to credence that their names will be out, becos Prof. B.B Nwoke is a renowned no nonsense man. So confide in the admission board and the V.C respectively.

54. Chinoyerem xup,

55. i luv Geoman, he is optimistic

56. is the cut off mark for indigene and non indigene the same? why? is it not supposed to be different?

57. post utme-_180, jamb-_255. Cos- industrial mathematics which cut 180 and my average score is 217.5. Am i sure of admission. And imsu is my 1st nd 2nd choice

58. My jamb is 205 and my post utme is 180, 205+180=385, 385/2=192.5 can i get admission in computer sci……

59. ukachukwu everest says:

Hey! My jamb score is 241 and post ume is 190a,d average is 215.5 my course is BF pls wats my faith?

60. Mgbemgasa Stephen Chibuikem says:

Please, help me. My JAMB score is 233 and Post-UTME is 270 i.e 233 + 270(503/2)= 251.5, my course of first choice is Economics and course of second choice is Business Management, what are my chances ?

61. i score 210 in my jamb and 200 ìn my putme.aggregate 205.my course estate managment wich is 180 what is my chances 4 d admission?pls argent ans pls

62. pls i want 2 knw if imsu admits 2nd choice?cos i pass my dptmental cut off which is cmputer science..

63. VNTI is an olodo

64. nwaogwugwu onyinyechi says:

pls VTN.. I put my course as history and international relations cos dat was wat jamb presented to me wen i was registering.. But people are saying that they are 2 diff dept i.e history dept and international relation dept.. But in my post ume result i saw hist.and int. Relations 2geda.. Am CONFUSE.. I dnt knw which dept is going to give me admision..

65. i scored 241 in jamb&200 in postutme divided by 2 is 231.and imsu is my first and second choice.buh the cuutoff mark for masscom is 250,do i have chance of getting admission@VNTI

66. Okwara peace says:

Plz i got 259 in jamb n 260 in pume,my average is 259.5 n d cut off mark 4 medlab sci is 250…i chose imsu as my 29d choiz,i jst checkd d admisn list n it’s sayin no admisn given..plz VNTI i rily nid ur help now,plz ansa me i use God name beg u ooo…if i stay hauz agn dis yr na die o…plz i nid ansas,wat’s wrong or beta stil wat wrong n wud i stil gain admisn?

67. Pls i got 243 in jamb nd 220 in p.jamb.i fild 4insurance bt i chose dem as 2nd choice..wot re my chances nd am above d cutoff mark.also an indigene

68. Put imsu my 1st and 2nd chioce got 178 in my jamb 27O in my post result.my course sociology and phychology cut of 23O.WOTS MY CHANCE OF GETIN ADMSN PLZ

69. @VNTI I scored 247 in jamb, and 170 in the post utme exam,adding the both scores & dividing by two is 208.5, though I applied for nursing; but please is there a chance of me getting admission to do any other course with 180 as cutoff apart from nursing?
    Please I’d really appreciate your immediate reply thanks..

70. my average is218.5 first choice masscom

71. my jamb score 217, and my pume score 270 and my scourse economics 2nd choice pls do i ve any hope!

72. @Nwachukwu, @VNTI, u cnt change from estate management to nursing…….IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! Cos nursing is nt advertised at d admission unit of Imo state university.

73. chimezie onuoha says:

i scored 205 in my jamb n 130 in my post ume,my departmnt is E.E any hop 4 me?

74. VNTI pls i scored 238 in jamb and 270 in post utme, added n divided by 2 i got 254, my cuz is pol science n i put imsu as my second choice, pls can i be offered admision n am frm Anambra state.

75. Pls I scored 210 in my jamb n 320 in my posutme. 210+320 =530. 530 divided by 2 is 265. I applied for economics and I was given admission. The problem now is when I went to print it out wat I saw was ” u have no admission” and I confronted the school and they sed that I didn’t reach the cut-off mark! Pls help me coz I am in dare need. How can they give me admission n take it back agn? The cut-off mark in this website is 260 while I got 265. Pls help me. My number is 08101139011 and my email is nwaogupeculiar@yahoo.com. Pls help me!

76. is it possible 2 change from economies to edu english in suplementary

77. @ All, please may i know when the second list is coming out? This as you all know is very important.

78. I drop a leave a response whenever I appreciate a post on a website or
    I have something to contribute to the conversation. It’s triggered by the sincerness communicated in the article I read. And on this post IMO STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LIST OFFICIAL CUT-OFF MARKS(2012/2013)

Also visit my blog … blog banque

79. Good day,please,I scored 209 in my post UME but the cut off mark for my course (Marketing) is 210 I would like to know if there is any hope of admission for me. Thank you.

80. Pls VNTI,i’m an indigene of imo state and i apply 4 d putme 2012/2013 session and i scored 232 in my jamb and 220 in my putme. So wen i nw added d two scores 2geda n divides it by 2,gives me 226 n my department was accountancy. Pls VNTI,do i av hope 2 gain admission dis year bcoz imsu is my 2nd choice and i’m an indigene.

81. Geoman u ar right about what u said of prof BB Nwoke and the Vc but u c 180 happens to be my department cuttoff mark & my aggregate mark is above 200. Now pls what explanation can u give me 4 not seeing my name in d 1st admission list?thank u

82. Taicia cia says:

83. Pls my aggregate is 204.5 and i put imsu as my 2nd choice do i hav hope 4 2nd list cos d cutoff mark is 200 4 my department nd am am indigein

84. pls wen wl imsu realse her 2nd list.

85. Anyanwu princess chidinma says:

Pls i score 222 in utme nd 310 in post utme whch equals 532 divid by 2 whch is 266 my departmental score is 250 4 mascom bt up til nw i cn’t 5nd my name in d admsn first batch y?

86. cyntia uchechi nweke says:

I AM AN IMOLITE , MY JAMB SCORE IS 258 AND MY PUME IS 273 IF I DEVIDE INTO 2 MT SCORE IS ABOVE CUT OFF AND I APPLIED FOR MEDLAB PLS DO I HAVE A CHANCE? AM VERY WORRIED NOW AND CAN’T SLEEP PLSEEEE WHAT DO I DO? AM IN SOUTH AFRICA NOW JUST ON A FOR DAYS VISIT. +27781987848 PLS HELLP ME.

87. anyanwu anthony says:

Plzz how can we get to see the names of amdmitted candidate list given admission into Imo state university…plzz if there is kindly assist me VIA dis my FBook ANYANWU ANTHONY EBERE

88. Am an indigen of imo state …i applied for imsu as my 1st nd 2nd choice…nd my course is education in economics….i scored 189 nd 260 in postutme…which d average is 224.5 nd d cutoff for education is 180….pls@voice of nigeria , do i hav a chance of obtaining admission in d third list?

89. I score 240 jamb and post ume 210 i change 2 supplementary my department cut 220.and imsu was my second choice,do i stand a chance?

90. I score 240 jamb and 210 post ume,and imsu is my second choice and i later buy supplementary form and my department cut 220,any chance for me.reply

91. I score 240 jamb and post ume 210,but imsu is my second choice,and wit dat i buy supplementary form and the department cut 220,do i stand a chance? Reply thanks