GANI FAWEHINMI 2012/2013 SCHOLARSHIP AWARD FOR NIGERIANS

About Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship

Each year, the Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Board announces Four Million Naira Scholarships For Forty Nigerian Students in Nigeria tertiary institution.Applications are invited for the 2012 Chief Gani Fawehinmi Annual Scholarship for Nigerians Awards. This year’s award is for 20 students , each of whom will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) for their education.

Accepted Subject Areas?
All courses offered at Nigerian higher institutions are eligible

Click here to get the Full Scholarship details and Application Procedure and Scholarship Application Deadline

Apply Today.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. ojealao philip says:

2. ojealao philip says:

thank you for these great opportunity. I am a student of Ambrose Alli university,ekpoma,edo state.but right now the situation is becoming tough.i am the only person sponsoring my self.i will be very happy if i am listed among the lucky ones.thanks and GOD BLESS YOU. +2347067116900.i am looking forward to be hearing from you soon.

3. Ogbewele Anase says:

I would like to thank this organisation for the opportunity been given to us students to help further our education. I am a graduating student of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-iwoye. Please sir/ma, it has become difficult for me to complete my university education due to my inability to pay my final year tuition fees, as it so happens that my uncle who has been supporting me schooling is finding it difficult to get work. I would be eternally grateful if i am listed among those fortune ones.. I can be contacted on this number for further information +2348023067112. God will continually bless you for the good things you are doing. Thank you and looking forward to your positive response.

4. Ndipmo Francis says:

my name is Ndipmo Francis.A student of School of Nursing Eket, Akwa Ibom state. i need this scholarship more than anything. it very hard and tough with me in school here. thanks

5. CHUKWUKERE INNOCENT IHEANYI says:

H I AM A FINAL YEAR LAW STUDENT OF THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. I NEED THIS SCHORLASHIP TO ENABLE ME COMPLETE MY STUDIES.AS A FATHER OF FIVE WHO ARE ALL IN SCHOOL,MY INCOME IS HARDLY ENOUGH TO MEET MY FAMILY NEEDS.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 08033168507

6. Razziuddeen says:

i will be very grateful if i am admmited into this school

7. Onyegbule noble says:

please my fellow,I need an update for scholarships