FUTO SUPPLEMENTARY FORMS OUT FOR 2012/2013, GET YOURS NOW

Latest reports by a correspondent from the Federal University of Technology Owerri, reveals that the long awaiting, FUTO supplementary admission form into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session is out and can only be purchased at the University (futo) old registrar building.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
According to the reports, The 2012/2013 FUTO supplementary form is sold for #10,000 and at the old registrar building as detailed above.

ELIGIBILITY TO OBTAIN THE FUTO SUPPLEMENTARY FORMS
The supplementary forms are available to:
• Candidates who have a minimum of 200 marks in the recent FUTO post-utme and JAMB UTME for engineering
• Candidates who have a minimum of 180 marks in both JAMB UTME and FUTO post-utme for other departments.

EXCLUDED COURSES
The following courses are excluded for the supplementary, they include:
1. petroleum engineering,
2. Mechanical engineering
3. Chemical engineering
4. Electronics/Electrical Engineering
5. Computer science.

VNTI advise you all to proceed to the registrar building for more information, and forms.

VNTI: ALWAYS FIRST FOR NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY UPDATES.

Comments

1. I got 244 in my jamb and 208 in my post ume, civil enerin ,any hope 4 me if i buy d form ?

2. Edwin Progress says:

Is it jamb+postume= 180 or 180 in jamb and 180 in postume?

3. Is dat true dat futo 2012 supplementary form is out? If yes,when did it come out? And it’s deadline?

4. Am happy for this site God bless u all.pls wen is futo undergraduate starting their payment

5. For more information abt d form,call ndubuisi on 08034044763.
    Gud luck!

6. Amadi Michael Onyewuchi says:

My score is below 200. Do i have any other chance to be admitted into the school(futo)?

7. Amadi Michael Onyewuchi says:

My score is not up to cut-off do i have any chance to be admitted into the school(futo)?

8. Pls sum 1 wnts 2 help me gain admision into petroleum eng,put wnts me 2 buy d form.pls wat cux wil i fill dia so dat he can use it nd work 4 my petroleum admision

9. Felix Ogbonna says:

Good day my name is Felix and I applied to futo for admission after the putme my score was 288 and aggregate of 255.5 but I was denied admission (comp sci) on the basis of not indicating my dept on the omr form on the exam day so I will like to know if buying the supp form and selecting architectural tech is safe pls I need a reply. Thakz

10. Felix Ogbonna says:

Pls my questions is it safe to select any other course apart from those under sosc in futo e.g arch tech pls

11. I got 190 in jamb nd 224 in post ume nd i put industrial microbiology in de post ume.is it safe 2 buy de supplementary form nd put chemistry.wats ma probability of gaining admission thre????

12. pls i got 234 in jamb and 248 in putme,4 industrial microbiology. Pls is dia any hope of gettn admittd in2 futo?

13. Y is there no supplementary in computer science

14. God is in control u all shuld stp panicking bcos ur admission is already granted. If u blive shout alleluia JESUS is alive. As 4 me my name is already there waiting 4 me.

15. I got 195 in jamb and 120 in post ume, Is there any hope for me? Plz someone shud inbox me ecaristus@hotmail.com

16. Celestina chima says:

Plz i need an answer,sum1 plz reply i wrote post-utme wt futo dis year 2012 n i ve nt seen my result til nw plz i wt knw if actualy i felled or wz my result cancel or ceased, or wat plzzzzzzzzz i need help n i need an answer 2 tnx.

17. Ifeanyi valentine says:

Pls. I got above 200 in jamb and i did not choose futo as choice of university. Is there hope that if i buy the pds form i woluld paticipate