FUTO 2012/2013 MERIT ADMISSION LIST, FINALLY UPLOADED, CHECK NOW

The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, after long period of keeping her aspirants in suspense, have finally uploaded the stipulated 2012/2013 FUTO admission list, of successful aspirants into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012 FUTO ADMISSION LIST
The list is finally online, and can be accessed by following the steps below:
1. Visit the Status Checking portal by visiting; admission.futo.imoconnect.com/ .
2. Click on the button that says “Click here for your admission offer”.
3. Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the space provided and click “Ok”.
4. Your admission status should be made available to you instantly.

Share this with friends immediately, by clicking the FACEBOOK icon below.

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Ejike chinedu says:

I ave checked mine nd nt been offered admision.stil believing GOD 4 my own.congratulatn to those that ave gotten admision.VNTI pls ave futo finish uploading all d department list.

2. Ejike chinedu says:

I ave checked mine nd nt been offered admision yet.stil believing GOD 4 my own.congratulatn to those that ave gotten admision.VNTI pls ave futo finish uploading all d department list.

3. Ejike chinedu says:

Ok.

4. Israel Onawo says:

I have addmitted to study Petroleum Engineering….. All thanks to God Alimity

5. Ugwuede Onyekachi Clifford says:

When will the next list come out

6. Chidiebere says:

Pls when ll futo 2nd batch be out i ve not been offered admission yet

7. KELLY FANCY says:

when is the 2nd batch coming. cos i checked mine and it said not been offered yet

8. Onwusereaka Faith. A says:

Please when will direct entry list be released? I am believing God that this year’s admission will not pass me bye again as it was last year

9. i have nt seen my result .vnti whot do i do ?

10. Gud morning evry1,VNTI ,pls i want 2 knw wen d 2nd list wil b out. THANK YOU.

11. Ikechukwu says:

Ve been admited, bt 4rm jamb its still showin me ‘no admission yet’ wat do i do?

• @Ikechukwu, don’t worry, as long as your name is on the University portal, it would be uploaded in JAMB soon.

12. Plz am cnfus ad nd help..cnt imagine dat i scord 288 ad yet nt ben oferd admsn..was hapnin?

13. Congratulations 2all who made it in the first list,bt futo should please get me admitted,i read so hard 2 score 202utme,256putme,i believe God i’l nt b denied admsn this year, watch out 4 my testiomny

14. i heard that the 2nd batch of futo admission is out..is being announced in d radio….hw can i check it plsss

15. i heard that the 2nd batch of futo admission is out..is being announced in d radio….hw can i check it plsss..

16. Pls dat web address for checking futo admisson is not connectin in my system, or is it fake? Pls i need to check my admisson status cos i wrote 272 in futo pume.

17. HELLO!!! PLS IS THE 2ND BATCH RESULT OUT YET..I BELIEVE THE GOD OF CHOSEN WOULD DO IT FOR ME…

18. Futo is still holding results

19. Nwankpa chisom says:

Pls. I want to no wether d sup adm is ot

20. Wats really happning in futo???,,,concerning d direct entry,,,wen will d list b out??? Cos am really bodad,,no one is saying anyfin abt it…

21. i look unto jesus d author nd finisher of my faith, i as wel hope God dat admitn w nt b completd until my name z found dia, al u lookn 4 addmitn say amen 4 God w ans u.