FUTO 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST UPDATE

VNTI wishes to inform all candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology Owerri(FUTO) as their first and second choice institution and obtained a minimum score of 180in the recent FUTO post-utme screening examination that most of the University admission lists has been pasted in the University campus, to await online uploading soon.

Such candidates are advised to go to the University(FUTO) and visit their various faculties to check their names in the published list.
We would inform you all when it is published online.

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Plz I want to know if maritime managemement tech. Hav bin posted

2. Help me tan God i got addimited into PET eng. In futo

3. AMADI CHUKWUDI McMicheal says:

Thank God Ive been admitted!wish u guyz best of luck!

4. Adindu Emmanuel says:

pls vti help me check if i’ve been admitted. Name: Oguchukwu Adindu Emmanuel. Reg no: 26504299EA. Dept: public health tech. U guys are doing a nice work

5. Chimezie ikechukwu god'spower says:

I tenk God for my admission this year,i wish to advice my felow students like me who wishe’s to be a sucessfule person like me,to wait on Lord Jesus christ and put trust in him becaues,he never gives up and,he loves us therby whishes us the best 3 never give up my peeps.

6. Pls VNTI help me,i dont know what to do anymore and i feel so bad.after the futo result was released i tried checking it but couldnt,i then discovered that the bank where i bought the futo form ommitted a number from my registration num. Pls help me i cant check my results and its killing me.my registration num. Is 25937396EI

7. Elijah anslem says:

When is the second list coming out.

8. Pls help me check mine, 26541065db p.m.t

9. loveday matins says:

when will futo and esut second admission lists be out

10. dike blessing says:

did dey release mech eng students with the list cos i scored 248 and was told not offered admission yet

11. GOD HAS DONE IT FOR ME AND HE WILL DO IT FOR ALL THAT TRUSTS IN HIM

12. Thanks guys we wil kep on believin

13. Hi, please i am a second choice candidate going for geology and my score is 288,please vnti do i have a chance of getting admission

14. Hey how u i have been given ad but i can hook u up with some 1

15. Nwafor ugochukwu says:

Pls friends, should we buy d suplementary form without expecting d second list?

16. Ikechukwu says:

Pls help me check mine cos hv tried yet no way.Pls help me out my reg no is 25573983AH

17. Emmanuel Cobham says:

Please when will futo start doing screening of credentials in the university? i will like to know. thank you

18. nwakwuo emmanyel chigozie says:

my trust is on God in futo admission this yaer.

19. nwakwuo emmanyel chigozie says:

i donot know if 174 as average score will fetch me admission dats my fear.

20. pls!i chose futo as 1st n 2nd choice.i hv been given admission for 2nd choice n i hv only 1st choice result,hw can i get d second choice result.pls ans.

21. pls sir,has futo release their second admission list?

22. Pls i got 255.5 as my average and i sat 4 mech engine, is there hope 4 me? And when is 2nd list coming out? Pls reply via sms to 07060920974 thanks.

23. darlington ugo says:

plz guys help me check mine, i scored 236 in jamb and 108 i futo exam, my name is darlington ugo and mt reg num us 26538298IH

24. emediong charles says:

pls, i score 206 in jamb and 144 in postjamb under geology department, with ave. Of 175. Can i get admission in futo even if by supplementry. I need dis admission as never before pls someone should give me an helping hand pls. God will richly bless for showing concern.