The Federal University of Technology Minna has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-Direct Entry screening Exam for candidates who selected the University as well as candidates who MISSED the just concluded Post Jamb in June & July.
The screening examination has been scheduled to take place from the 29th of AUGUST to the 31st of AUGUST 2012.
The registration for the screening test will end on the 25TH of AUGUST, 2012.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING TEST
-Eligible candidates (UTME and Direct Entry) must have selected FUTMinna as their first or second choice most preferred University.
– Eligible UTME candidates must have selected FUT,Minna as their first or second choice most preferred University but missed the previous two screening exercises held in June and July.
– Eligible UTME Candidates must have obtained the indicated minimum for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the March, 2012 UTME as shown below;
• Engineering and Engineering Technology – 220
• Information and Communication Technology – 220
• Entrepreneurship and Management Technology – 200
• Architecture – 220
• Other Environmental Technology (Building Technology, Estate Management, Surveying and Geo-informatics, Urban and Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying) – 200
• Agriculture and Agricultural Technology – 190
• Biochemistry & Microbiology – 200
• Other Science and Science Education – 190
DID NOT MEET YOUR CUT-OFF?
• Eligible UTME candidates who did not meet the cut-off for their chosen are allowed to register for any other course provided they meet required cut-off for that course.
• Such candidates will however be surcharged a “CHANGE of COURSE” processing fee of ₦1000 only before the results of the CBT screening exercise are processed.
• All UTME candidates must have the prescribed subjects combination in the UTME required for admission into the proposed course/programme as prescribed in the JAMB brochure.
• Direct Entry candidates must possess an
Ordinary National Diploma or
Higher National Diploma (Lower Credit minimum) or
National Certificate of Education (Merit minimum) from Federal Government approved Polytechnics/Monotechnics/Colleges of Education.
• Candidates with GCE ‘A/Level’ or IJMB ‘A/Level’ must possess minimum of two subjects at credit passes or five points respectively.
• All candidates must possess a minimum of five O’Level credits including Mathematics and English language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed course/programme and obtained not earlier than 2008.
• Direct Entry Candidates are however not affected by the year O’Level credits were obtained.
• UTME candidates who do not possess the required O’Level credits in subjects relevant to their chosen course/programme will be surcharged a processing fee of N1000 for a change to an alternative course at the venue of the screening exercise.
• Only O’Level result print-out downloaded directly from the website of the national examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification at the screening venue.
• Candidates in the “Awaiting Result” category will NOT be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
• For list of relevant subjects for each course/programme please click on “O’level subjects requirement for courses/programmes”
• Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
• All candidates must either possess a valid e-mail address or create one for the purpose of the online registration for the screening exercise.
• Candidates should go to any of the following designated Banks – First Bank,
– Union Bank,
– Keystone Bank,
– Access Bank,
– Guaranty Trust Bank,
– ZenithBank, Skye Bank and pay ₦1,000.00 only for the CBT screening and another ₦1,000.00 as University processing fee totalling ₦2,000.00 (exclusive of ₦250 Bank charges) into “FUTMINNA POST – UTME ACCOUNT” through e-Tranzact platform.
• The Bank will issue a receipt containing a receipt number and Confirmation order number that will be used by the candidate for the on-line registration.
• Once you have your receipt and confirmation order numbers, simply click here to access the registration portal
• Follow the instructions carefully to register online.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FUTMINNA SCREENING
All eligible candidates are required to come on the scheduled date to the Convocation Arena at the University Main Campus at Gidan-kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
• A clean copy of the downloaded print-out of O’Level results or original certificate(s) from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB.
• In addition, Direct Entry candidates are to bring along with clean copies of other academic credentials (A/Level, NCE, OND and HND results/certificates).
• A clean copy of 2012/2013 – UTME result slip (or evidence of JAMB registration by Direct Entry candidates) affixed with a recent coloured passport photograph and with the title of course/programme of choice boldly written on top.
• The printed 2012/2013 Pre-Admission scheduling slip.
• A writing material (biro or pencil).
• A simple calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
• No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
• The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 kms away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town. Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N70 at the Bus Park inside the Bosso Campus of the University.
• Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to theowners.
• Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
• Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
• Candidates are advised to arrive at the convocation arena at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled date for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised to commence registration immediately asthe University portal will be closed for registration at midnight of Saturday 25th August, 2012.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: email@example.com orcall 08104638886/ 08091806509
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂