FULAFIA 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT!!! CHECK NOW

The Federal University of Lafia has released her 2012/2013 FULAFIA admission list of admitted aspirants into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The admission list is currently available on the JAMB official website and Aspirants Federal University of Lafia who sat for the various admission qualification test for entrance into the university are to check theirs now by following the simple steps below:
-Log on to www.jamb.org.ng
-Click on Check 2012 admission status.
-Enter your JAMB registration number
– Click on Check admission status.

All the best.

Comments

1. Leslee Akwashiki says:

All protocol observe.my names are Leslee Akwashiki from nass/eggon,nas/state.I am one of the applicants that set for the post utme,my jamb points are 225 but i did not found my name on the list.I am so confuse rigth now cos thats my first and second choice,so IS THERE ANY LIST THAT WILL BE COMING OUT AGAIN?pls i knw that i answeered all the question and i am sure of more than 5question that i answeered correctly.these is my reg no 26120012FG.

2. Sandra aritonze blare says:

Gud day.plz i sat for the post ume and i cant find my name on the admission list.is there any admission list that is coming out?becos that is my only hope.my jamb score is 212 and this is my reg number.25680212gc.plz i need ur help cos its my only hope,pls help me.tnk u

• Angi Reuben says:

Many people haven’t found their names. Iam also a victim. Well, just keep praying to Jehovah to help us please.

3. Agbo Abah John says:

Sir pls i need ur help, i have been denied admission for the pass 3 years, pls i choos fulafia as my 1’st n 2’nd choice, i also sat for the post umte. My jamb reg no is 26099790jh. Sir pls help me, tanks.

4. Daniel Atser says:

Pls is there any list dat is placed at d school apart 4rm logn into Jamb

5. I apply bt my name is nt out don’t no y.

6. If they is an admission list why is every body complaining,pls,i did check my own but it say sorry no admission yet, dose it mean we have hope?

7. pls sir,i also sat 4 the post utme exam bt anytym i check the jamb website it says no admission yet am confused.pls help me sir

8. Ochigbo christian Edache says:

I also checkd nd it says no admisn given yet does dat mean anoda list z coming out or wat?dz z my only hope and also my 1st and 2nd choice..plz sir hlp us

9. Andrew Sambo(Fab-AMS) says:

When is 2012/2013 students resuming for registration?

10. Odeh Mark Alome says:

I am Odeh Mark Alome,pls sir,fulafia is my last hope,i have been deprive of admission for the past three(3) years now,pls my jamb reg. Is 25229897ii and my jamb score is 212. I sat for post utme nd my name is not out, pls i need ur help sir. thanks

11. NKU DICKSON NTAJI says:

I am among those that sat for the post utme,and i am sure of what i wrote.but i check the site,and it display no admision is geven yet.pls someone should help me out.JAMB REG:25901952GI,JAMB SCORES :209,course:ECONOMICS.Thanks.

12. Adie Linus Oko says:

pls sir am one of de std that sat for de post utme screening exams but since the list was uploaded to net i have been checking my status but what display is sorry no admission is given yet and my scores is 213, jamb reg is 25273783FJ or does means i did not merit it, pls need help from u becoz fulafia is my last HOPE tanks for ur cop

13. i checked my admission @ first nd i was happy b/cos i was given admission bt as i check recently, it shows ” no admission has been given yet”…. Am confuse, pls i ll need ur hlp on what 2 do next… Dis my number 07035807181

14. Ajah john oko says:

Pls when is d 2012/2013 student resumein for deir registration?

15. Moses Dangana says:

Pls Sir, am applying for d 2nd time in fulafia. Still there is no reply from the school. I am from nasarawa state. My names are Moses Dangana, my jamb reg. No is 26118057AE & My score is 183, ECONOMICS. PLS i need u people’s help. Thank u.

16. U people should not worry ur self. I went to the school the day of matric but they ask us to wait after three month nobody should deceive that the list is out.

17. Dorathy ogwuche says:

Pls sir is there any list place in the school? Tk u.

18. Tabiti oluwaseun says:

I am checked the admision list i can find my name pls help me out sir

19. Sam Moses says:

Good day sir to whom it may concern with due respect i have no rest of mind because my family is against me concerning my admission that if you people did-nt offer me admission then mine is over please sir i made my jamb 216 department of sociology my jamb reg no is 25194543DC i’m bordered help me all my hope is you 1st and second choice i gave to Fulafia oh…… Don’t frustrate me plsssssssssss…. Thanks:

20. Alade iduh Success says:

Please fulafia,stop frustrating them,they put their trust in you people
    but you people end up frustrating them,it is not good,atleast,they came
    out with good grades and even gaves you their first and second choice,but thesame happened,what did you want them to do,For those who apply,take hearty God is in control,continue to praying to God,He is only your hope not jamb.

21. Eunice Edache says:

the only person that can frustrate you in life is God,even though fulafia should give you admission or not, that is not the end of life.the only thing you have to do is to pray to God for long life because if there life you must reach your goal.the only final say to your life is God. have you ever think of your mate that you start together and they are not alive or how do they end up. I have search for admission for five year,what do expect me to do.

22. Charles obasse says:

Not getting admission is not the end of the road for you. You can stil make it, just pray nd have faith in God b/c success depend on you

23. Dangana friday dangana says:

God will u help me?(25499387bg)