ESUT 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST UPDATED, CHECK NOW

Latest reports from he Enugu State University of Science and Technology(ESUT) has revealed that the University has added more names to the earlier released list of successfully admitted aspirants.

ESUT applicants who are still yet to find their names in the earlier released 2012 ESUT admission list, But selected the University as their first or/and second University are advised to Re-check their admission status now, to see if they are among the few lucky students.

To do that, simply click here to check your ESUT admission status now by entering your Jamb UTME Registration Number.

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. precious says:

Pls is dis d 2nd batch becos am confused

2. plz…is this names…for supplementary or what..plz…i want to…knw

3. precious says:

4 utme

4. Nicholas says:

Please beside this list will the release another list?

5. i believe…this is nt d 2nd batch….my understanding 2 dis…is more names were added into d first batch….list

6. Okoro wash says:

Pls wth 229 in putme n 259(mech/prodctn eng) in jamb can i b in d second list chosn them as 2nd choice or wot wuld u advice me 2 do now pls pls pls 08062571727

7. Ifeanyi u says:

Pls help 25129716ci my reg no call me08094950266

8. Does d whole list not displayed?pls ans.

9. Amuche Onyenwe says:

Makin esut my 2nd choice with 185 in jamb nd 181 in putme plz wil i make it?

10. Amaka ozor says:

Wat are my chances i scored 105 in pume and 223 in utme and choosed esut as my second choice.

11. Was that the Esut full sceond batch added or the remaining first batch. please am confuse

12. Chukwu Uzonna says:

Pls i scored 245 in jamb and 228 pume, biz admin and is my first choice and my name was not on the first list. So pls wot is my chances?

13. Emmanuel Ebuka Onwughalu says:

Pls is dis d final batch 4 esut admin list

14. hi guys..i scored 153 in post utme and scored 236 in jamb and my course is geology and minig..esut is my second choice…pls what my chances of gaining admission in esut….guys help me out

15. Pls i score 171 in my pume and 220 in jamb wot ar my chances… Pls i nid reply.. I applied mass comm and esut is my first choice.. Help me pls

16. Is admission list over nor second bach is coming because i am confuse?

17. Ajibola Naomi says:

Pls i had 350 in my jamb and 76 in pme medicine and surgery pls wat is my chances 07065545351

18. Pls i scored 199 in my Jamb n 190 in pume watt are my chances of gaining admission in esut as a first choice candidate…any ansa add pls me up on 2go wit dis username:immanuel167

19. Prince Chigozie Godbless says:

Tan God 4 my life.pals join me 2 celebrate cuz d lord has dne it 4 me.by d special grace of God n hs divine lv av bin sucfuly admtd in2 Esut.course (CvIE)1st batch.incase u wnt 2 chat wt me in2go female ad me up wt dz username:princegozie9.

20. I strongly belive dat dis is nt d second batch.lets be prayerful nd kep kam we all will make it in second batch.

21. Pls vnti i scored 199 in jamb n 190 in pume applied accountancy 1st choice ,also frm enugu state watt are my chances of gaining admission ……?????????????????pls reply

22. Pls is these d final list 4 esut? Pls i need feed back

23. chinenye iwenofu juliet says:

hi VNTI, i have seen several reports and here is mine. I choose mass communication, I scored 235 in my jamb and 162 in the postume and ESUT in my second choice. Since i started checkin my admission, i keep gettin this reply”your name is not on the admission list”. What are my chances of getting admission

24. chukwuebuka says:

Pls vnti if dis is last list let’s know

25. At uzonna,i scored 248 in jamb n 228 in pume n esut is my 2nd choice.buh i ve gotn admission.go n check ur admission via jamb site cos i jst checked http://www.jamb.org.ng n behold i ve been given admission.so go n check urs

26. Okoro wash says:

Vnti u chose 2 ignore my message is not fair o

27. Need info on direct entry.scored 181

28. Pls I saw my name in jamb website that esut have given me admission but I went to esut portal and the reverse was the case, what could that portrail. Ur reply will be highly appreciated, tanx.

29. Pls will d skul release another list?

30. Okoro IF DATS UR SCORE YOU ARE SURE TO BE ADMITTED JUST CONTINUE TO CHECK YOUR NAME

31. I scored 241 in jamb and 124 in pume, i took esut first and 2nd choice but my name was nt in their first list, what is my chance of getin admission. Comment pls.

32. Scored 140 in postume and 208 in jamb. 2nd choice what’s my chances of getting admission there? And I would like to know if they do pre-science and if its easy to get admission there.

33. Guy am rili confused..i checkd wit d link u guys gave,i waz tld dat i’v bin givin,i went on dere site bt it says ma name is not dere..wat du i du o?

34. Pls VNTI my pume is 162 and my gp is 3:05 for computer engineering esut. Pls VNTI wot is my chance? God bless u VNTI

35. Pls VNTI i choose esut 1st and 2nd choice, wot is my chance pume162 gp 3.05 for direct entry computer engineering wot is my chance. Pls VNTI reply me. God blee VNTI group.

36. Pls VNTI respond plssss! Am settled my heart is troubled. Plsss VNTI

37. Thank God i made it!!!!!! 07068044336 for guidance

38. FOR AUTOMATIC ADMISION IN ANY DPT IN ESUT CALL 07034788623

39. Chukwu uzonna says:

Pls i want to know if second list is out.

40. Pls guys, i scored 230 in my jamb n 172 in my pume. My course is biochem. Wil i make it. Please i need answers. Also have ESUT released all the admission list or is it still remaining? Pls pals answer me or email me: amakasin@gmail.com

41. Cynthia fidelis says:

Hi pple,pls help me i am desperate cos my name did nt cum out in esut 1st nd 2nd batch nd i score 172 in putme nd 271 in jamb nd i put in mass com nd political science bt i wrote 4 political sci.PLS help me nd let me kn my faith or u cn cal me 08131841144

42. I scored 105 on postume nd 233 on jamb, i want to kn my chances of gainin admisin in esut as my first choice institutn

43. Hi pple i scored 219 in jamb and 200 in pume to study medicine nd i put esut 2nd choice wat are my chances of gaining admission pls help me or add me on 2go with ugboaja12 plssss.

44. Collins igbokwe says:

Pls my of Enugu, pls Esut reps pls help me nd release my name in second list pls am ready 2 pay any amount pls my num 080609791261

45. Esut is were i want 2 go,it my first choice.pls help me God

46. pls is there stil anoda hope 4 anoda list….pls am confuse.

47. Okolo loveth says:

I wish everyone who put as there first or second choice gudluck

48. my name z nt in esut admission list…god plz help me

49. master matin says:

Buy your esut supplementary form now… Candidates that didn’t get up to the cut off mark in their post utme and wishes to secure admission into esut should call me now before its too late…07062339729