ESUT 2012/2013 ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE FEE UPDATE

WE WISH TO LET ALL THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WHO RECENTLY GAINED ADMISSION IN ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, ESUT TO GO AND PAY-UP THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE BECAUSE SOON THE SITE FOR REGISTRATION OF THE ACCEPTANCE FEE ONLINE WILL BE CLOSED. THE AMOUNT IS TWENTY-SIX THOUSAND AND ONE HUNDRED NAIRA(N26,100)ONLY.

YOU CAN PAY YOURS AT FIDELITY BANK AT OKPARA AVENUE ENUGU OR AT SKYE BANK AT ESUT AGBANI CAMPUS.

AGAIN, FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET BEING OFFERED ADMISSION, ITS ONLY THOSE WHO SCORED HIGH IN POST-UTME WILL EVENTUALLY SEE THEIR NAMES IN THE ESUT SECOND ADMISSION LIST.

NOTE: THAT ESUT ONLY RELEASES FIRST & SECOND ADMISSION LIST THEN FOLLOWS THE SUPPLEMENTARY LIST.

I WISH YOU THE BEST.

TIMOTHY EZEH
REPORTING

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. pls,vnti i scored 198 in pume and 189 utme,i applied for law and sociaology al in esut,pls ans.

2. @vNTI, i scored 248 in my post ume and 210 in jamb, my name is not in the first batch admin list, esut has started clearance, is second batch still coming or its over for me? Pls pls pls reply me urgently please!!!

3. @VNTI, i scored 248 in my post ume, and 210 in jamb,esut has started clearance so is second batch stil coming? Or is all hope lost for me?

4. I mean can i get admission.

5. I scored 181 in post ume and 253 in jamb pls what are my chances to gain admission?Esut is my 2nd choice of uni amd Bus admin is ma course pls I need answers

6. Jude asogwa says:

Well done

7. I scored 181 in my esut post utme with upper credit in mechanical engineering and i apply thesame mechanical engineering for second choice in esut . Do i have any hope for the second batch.

8. Igweka emmanuel says:

Pls can i get d actual date when esut,s 2nd batch admision list will be out

9. Prince tony says:

I’m a student of Esut already,i’m a bankin nd finance student,doin my time last yr,i use 160, 2 gain d admission 4 2nd batch,bt dey ave nt given my frnd admission 4 2012/2013,he score 229 4 jamb,y post ume 229 in political science,y?

10. Amaka ozor says:

Pls i scored 105 in my post ume and 223 in my jamb. And i choosed esut as second choice, can i get admission?

11. May God help me 2 secure dis admission in Jesus Aman.

12. Pls wot is ma fiath?am a first choic candidate scored 199 in jamb n 190 in pume will i be givin admission in d second list?

13. Ebo christian chukwuka says:

plz esut r’ d goin release dia 2nd batch 2012 diz friday

14. Pls i want to know the actual date second bach wil be out in esut

15. @vnti,i scored 124 in my putme ad 254 in my jamb for accountance can my name be among d second list ad i chossed esut as my second chioce pls help me out cos am confuse

16. @vnti,pls i scored 254 in my jamb ad 124 in my putme for accountance what my chance of gettin admitted cos i choose esut as my 2nd chioce

17. Pls i scored 130 in ma pume,nd 259 in ma jamb,nd i went 4 bus admin,wat are ma chances of gainin d admision?

18. Pls VNTI, when is esut direct entry list coming out? I scored 162 in pume an i had 3.05 as my GPA. Pls VNTI, do i have hope? Plsssssss VNTI reply

19. Mbah Felix Emeka says:

Pls,i get 207 in my jamb &171 in my pume & my course is accountancy.so do i hv the chance of gaining admission.

20. Pls am a 1st choice candidate applying for accountancy scored 199 in jam and 190 in pume wot are ma chances of gaining admission in d second list ……????????????? Pls ansa

21. Esut 2nd batch admision list was suppose 2 be out last week bt uptil nw it’s not yet out.pls reply

22. When z esut sec list cuming out

23. Pls,i need ur help. Jamb says i have been offered admission at esut but esut portal says my name is not on the admission list. Pls, what should i do?

24. esut has releasd their second list bt it has nt been uploaded in d school portal yt so its in d jamb official site now,am sure cos my name is among d second list nd i put esut 2nd choice nd dey gav me admission bankin nd finance,so b patient it wil soon been uploaded in d school portal net

25. OSSAI ONYEBUCHI says:

PLZ I GOT 124 IN PUME ND 235 IN JAMB…GOIN 4 BANKIN ND FINANCE..WAT MY FAITH?

26. am having a problem registring for… admission acceptance. when i checked jamb site i saw my admission there, if i check esut portal i also see my admission. but when i have paid aceptance fee, i supplied my my jamb reg. no … to my suprising .. what i saw was tha my name is not in the list

27. Pascal, it seems esut is having problems wit their admission bcos d same thing is happening 2 me.

28. Wat z d deadline for d payment of esut acceptance fee, my name came out in d second batch.

29. M havin dat problem too

30. Pls is dis 2nd batch or wat, i cant stil find my name

31. Sumbody help pls. Is it really true dat esut’s acceptance fee dead line is 21st of September? If true, is dia no oda way it can be paid. Urgent reply please.

32. I got 183 in my jamb and 191 in my post utme want 2 study architecture.The 1st and 2nd list is out and no adiminssion yet,wen will d supplimentary list b out?Esut is my 1st and 2nd choice,do i still have hope?God help me!

33. Tanx @cynthia

34. Pls wen wil esut stp sellin their supplementary form?

35. Plz, when will esut stop the paying of school fees and what the amount? Reply me plzz…

36. Pls i scored 162 in esut post jamb and 239 in jamb and no adimission yet did i still have hope for esut adimission this year.

37. Ogba micheal says:

Pls i need 2 know if/when Esut will start the sell of her Supplementary form

38. I got admsn 4rm jamb into esut,bt wen i checked d portal i says no admsn yet shud i go 2 d sch 2 pay my acceptnc fee? Am confused pls reply

39. when wil esut clearance start?