EBSU ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013 IS OUT!!! CHECK IT NOW

The EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY. (EBSU) has released her 1st batch admission list of successfully admitted aspirants into degree programmes for her 2012/2013 Academic Session.

Candidates who took part in the University’s screening exercise held in June, can now check their admission status online at the JAMB admission portal.

HOW TO CHECK THE EBSU ADMISSION LIST
Candidate can check their admission status now by following the steps below:
1. Click here to Access the JAMB admission checking portal.
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number into the space provided
3. Click on “Check Admision Status”.
4. A notification on your admission status should be revealed to you.

Wishing you the best.

Comments

1. Wen will dy next adimision list com out?

2. Confidence says:

Pls wat does “java script alert! No admission is given yet”mean?

3. Okoye joshua ifeanyi says:

Pls i sat 4 d year’s waec i don’t know if admition will be offered to me even when d waec result is not yet out?

4. Ifeanyi samuel says:

Pls i sat 4 dis yr waec,nd d result is nt yet out,i dont knw if i can b offered admission,i passed both jamb nd post jamb

5. I score far beyond d cut off mark 4 law but they keep on telling me dat i have no admission yet.. People who score below me have had their’s pasted.. Does this mean dat they are stil uploading the names or dat i’ve nt bn offer’d admission? Pls reply,i’m dying gradually..

6. i tank God for i hv been offerd admission ooo

7. Nawoo! But i get pass d cut-mark na, ebsu wetin d shele?

8. Uchenna orji says:

Pls am confused, i checked my admision and the reply i got is that no admision is given yet. What does it mean?

9. Pls will there be second batch ?

10. John blessing says:

I got 197 in my jamb nd 207 in my post ume nd am applyin 4 faculty of art englist nd literature department nd wen eva i check my admission statue wat i c is no admission given yet pls someone shuld tell me wat my fate,cos i knw i got more dan d cutoff.

• @Blessing, Just relax, No tension yet. Always recheck. After a few weeks, you should see your name, AS LONG AS YOU BEAT THE CUT-OFF

11. okolo ajuluchukwu lawrence says:

pls i cheked d admision nd there say sory no admision yet pls wil i knw d meanin cuz am dieying gradualy

12. John blessing says:

Vnti tnx a lot

13. To God be the glory, ebsu! here i come. Am in depat of psychology cos mate pls call 07067018664

14. I got 223 in jamb and 247 in pume,an average of 235 with a clean 1 sitting in o’level result but hasn’t been offered admission by the so called Ebsu whose cut-off 4 my department was 210..Does it mean the 1st batch is strictly to the 1st choices?

15. Watz d cut f mark of ebsu dis year?

16. Prince Agha says:

I scored 243 in jamb n 159 in ebsu post utme social sc. N d said d dpartmental cut of mark is 150. i.e jamb243+post utme159/2=201. I hv checked bt dey said not yet Given. i want 2 knw y. My reg. No 25278101AG

17. I had dat ebsu admission list is out bt when i chect it kip replying no admission is given yet. Does it mean dat they hav not released it? Pls reply me it kilim me smal smal.

18. igwe monday says:

am stil confused about the whole thing ebsu would have published this admission list on net like unn to avoid this crashes

19. i scörèd 230 in jamb and 260 in post ume and my average is 245 whle my faculty cuts 115 yet my name is nt in d list. English lang and lit. 2nd choice 4rm enugu. Pls wat is my chance i dnt kn wat else 2 do. Wl i be admitted?

20. i scörèd 230 in jamb and 260
    in post ume and my average
    is 245 whle my faculty cuts
    115 yet my name is nt in d
    list. English lang and lit. 2nd
    choice 4rm enugu. Pls wat is my chance i dnt kn wat else
    2 do. Wl i be admitted?

21. Okibe ogbonnaya says:

22. Okibe ogbonnaya says:

I scod mo dan de cut of mak wen eva i check my name wot i wl se is sorry no addimition is given yet.can sombodi tok to me bcos i don’t undastand our institutions here in nigeria

23. De Orator says:

Wana 2ank God bcos I made it,ebsu here I come

24. Eze princess says:

Pls my department cut off is 115 and i got average 190. Nd i put ebsu 1st and 2nd choice. 4rm Enugu nd yet they kept saying no admission given yet. Whats my fate pls?

25. chidi onwe patrick says:

am tired ebsu pls release my admission letter with 225 in jamb and 140 in utme applying for social science with ur 150 cut off point lst and 2nd choice why why delaying?

26. Linda Igwe says:

I didnt write d postume bt wrote only predegree exam nd jamb, wud i b able 2 get admission?

27. No admision given yet nd cutoff is 115 nd i made 187.ebsu as ist choice bt i’m 4rm imo state.pls wot my fate.

28. I sat 4 dis year waec ,I put ebsu bot 1st nd 2nd choice buh I scored 209 in jamb nd 120 pume wil I gt admision am frm Ebonyi state

29. Chukwuemeka emeka says:

Pls, Iam not for not happy for not have seen my name in the ebsu admission list though, I am sure of being among in the nest list but,they should’nt have been any reason for not being among the first list bcs my post ume score was above the cut off mark of every department, jamb score=227, post ume score=267, dep:education arts, average=247,pls don’t disappoint me I am still hoping for my admission bcs, I am ready to defend my score.(4rm onicha L.G.A in ebonyi state)

30. 2nd Admission list

31. Okikefelicia says:

Pleas when is the second batch list coming out?

32. Nnachi william c says:

Pls l wnt 2 kw Ebsu cut-off mark in all d courses. Need d answer, very urgent nd important.

33. NoblePrincess says:

I score 254 in my jamb and 226 in my putme.my aggregate z 240 and ebsu cutof 4 my dept z 210..i v bn checkn my result and it keep sayn no admisn yet..wt z my chance of getn admisn n ebsu?

34. Ojadi christopher says:

I scored 232 in jamb and 160 in pume under d faculty of science wch cut 150 as an official cut off mark whc i beat wit 46 difference and up til now they kips telin me no admsn is gven yet though its my 2nd choice plz whatz mi hop, here is mi cntact 08066812732

35. Michael chima says:

Thank God i made dis tym EBSU here i com.

36. ebsu pls heal me am dyin softly, i hv bin checkin mi admission status since ebsu anounce d relese of adission d kip on telin me no admision is givin yet. I got 153 in jamb & got 250 in postume & i aply 4 sociology whic d cutoff mark is 150. Pls sumbody shuld tel me wot is goin on cos am losin it… Here is mi nomba 08063344390..

37. Prince pascal says:

“sorry,no admision given yet” does it mean dat such person has missed d admision 4 dis year?

• @Prince, it only means, the person have not been admitted YET. He can still be admitted before the year runs out.

38. anastasia says:

pls am nt hapi wit ebsu,am 4rm ebonyi and i put ebsu as my 1st and 2nd choice.i also reached thier cut-off mark along wit jamb cut-off bt no admission yet 4 me.pls tel me,shuld i 4get ebsu or shuld i stl hv hope in d 2nd batch list?.

39. i gratful for i have gootten DMISSION TO EBSU,WEN WILL CLERANCE START

40. Igwe igwe says:

Ebsu is mad by not doing medicine this year!

41. VNTI pls can u give me d reg no of anybody who has bin offered admission so dat i’ll confirm if any list is out bcos i dont undastand this whole story.

42. Promise patrick says:

Wow, merit list naani, ebsu has offered me admision to study ECONOMICS, course mates dial 08099793892

43. Is 2nd batch list out?

44. Egwu Gift Onyinyechi says:

Pls pray 4me to get addmition dis year

45. My name is babycin, i hav been checking my name in ebsu admission list bt they sayin no admission is given yet nd they even canceld the 1st batch that came out… so, i don’t no what their problem(s) is

46. I hav been checking my name in ebsu admission list bt they sayin no admission is given yet nd they even canceld the 1st batch that came out… so, i don’t no what their problem(s) is

47. Dis aint fair at al,i passed ma cut off mark 4 ma department,yet dy r telling me no admission yet,is it becos i’m nt igrm ebonyi state?

48. I had ebsu cancelled their admission list is this true?

49. How cn i get my admission letter,pls vnti i need ur help

• @Micheal, visit any JAMB office and Get the admission Letter printing scratch card. Then go online to any cyber cafe and print it

50. Kenneth chukwuemeka says:

Am waitin 4 d 2nd list wen wil it b out

51. DECENCY 007 says:

it is so inimical that i got 242 in jamb and 232 in pumez wch made my average 2 b 237 and i applied 4 law in ebsu as 1st and 2nd choice institution pls what felony hv i committed dat my name was nt among d 1st list though am from ABIA STATE pls add me in 2go wt ibekason007 or call 08183847464

52. Okereke mary chiemeria says:

I tanx God dat i ws offered admission into ebsu but is’t only uba abakaliki

53. Kingsley jerry says:

This is indeed, unfair hw can a university like ebsu still be considering indigens mctwwww am jst duped with anger here after scoring very high yet they didn’t giv me admission 2 hell with them and thier admission list……….4k u

54. I scored far as 70 more marks above d damned cutof,yet dey kip talkin trash,nsofor 25138750ig,07068661733

55. Nkpuma.valentino says:

Can it be possible, dat supplementary form wil be out wit out ebsu releasing their merit list? Wen is ebsu second batch coming out?

56. Chukwudi uka says:

Am hopin 4 d second batch.pls i did awaitin and d result i make my waec .am 4rm ebonyi state,ivo LGA,ishiagu.08063082364.lord help me

57. Iam donatus,igot194in jamb&140inpstume.what ismychancesof admission

58. Agbom celestine festus says:

Ebsu pls am seriously waiting for my admission and i kw dat God shl do it for me am from Enyibuchiri ishieke in ebonyi L.G.A

59. Pls sum1 shuld help me here am dynin outof patient,i score 235 in jamb 127 in post ume ad am goin 4 management science,scince ebsu batch is out i havn’t c my own dy keep on telin me no admission is gven yet? I dn’t undastd ad is my first choice

60. Can Anybody buy d suplmentry?

61. Chukwu chinenye says:

Is d 2batch out….. Plz if no” when will it be out?

62. ended

63. No admission is given yet, pls sum1 shuld help me i dnt no wht it mean

64. No admission is given yet, pls sum1 shuld help me i dnt no wht dat mean

65. Kalu Destiny says:

Pls is second batch list out? pls if nt wen ist coming out?

66. Gbufor florence ifeoma says:

I made my pre-degree jamb nd post ume, i pass d cut off mark, no admission yet…ha Lord i depend on you. But does it mean p.d don’t offer admission? Comment pls…

67. pls wen is next list commin out

68. Nwachukwu Ifeanyi .c. says:

wow! Ebsu has offered me admision to study computer science. Course mate call me o .
    08109526304

69. JAMB compensation is on they have help me to upgrade my score from 178 to 237 contact Mr Olaniyi JAMB official from JAMB office Buhari Abuja on 08115188970 or you can contact me on 07058631394 my name is Jane contact him now because he said they will stop their offer on 24th of this month
    He also have the change of course and institution if you need one

Wishing my fellow Jambites the best