EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 SUPPLEMENTARY FORMS, NOW ON SALE!!

The Ebonyi state University(EBSU) has commenced sales of her supplementary admission forms for candidates whose name didn’t appear on the EBSU first admission list.

Such candidates are to purchase supplementary forms into other programmes, whose cut-off they surpassed.

The EBSU 2012/2013 Supplementary forms are sold in branches of the following banks in Abakaliki;
First Bank PLC,
Fidelity Bank PLC,
Union Bank PLC,
School Micro Finance Bank.

For assistance in obtaining the forms, you can mail us at support@nigerianuniversitynews.com.

All the best!

Comments

1. Okafor ogechi says:

Pls am in kaduna right nw,hw do i get the supplementary form for eboney state uni

2. i didn’t took post ume exam, can i aswel purchase d supplementary form?

3. Ndubisi peter says:

I am a 2nd choice candidate in Ebsu.course med lab, cut off mark 210 average,my score 252 average.my name is not in d first list even though my score is far higher dan d cut-off.do i have any hope and should i buy d supplementary form?pls i need ur urgent reply;my no is 07036534651

4. abdulsalam abubakar says:

i am in niger state, can i obtain the form in any of the first bank in niger state and what ar the entry requirements. u can text it to my phone number 08063033391 becos my mail is having small problem of login in. tanks

5. Is it a must that u must purchase the suplementary form before you gain admination in the second list.please reply…

6. Ndubisi d probm is,u put dem as ur 2nd choice bt d gudnews is dat,u shuld go nd purchase sup.Form nw at 1st or fidelity bank

7. Excellent says:

Pls i want to know the cost of the supplementary form. Tnk u

8. Excellent says:

Pls what’s the cost of the supplementary form? Thanks

9. @ peter. I’m also a 2nd choice candidate. Scored 188average,dept cut off was 150. U can stil go 4 it bt ur chances are little,except if u’re an indigiene or if u’re workn on it. U knw wat i mean?

10. pls how much is d supplementary form?

11. Christopher says:

Does it mean Ebsu dnt admit 2nd choice coz i waz confuzd wit d rumourz am hearin al abt dat they wre nt admtin 2nd choice plz update me urgently hre is mine number 08066812732

12. Am in abuja nw cn com ova on monday, nd get d form wit everytin its takes nd stil go bk d next day? Reply yes my numba 08169170953

13. Evans enwerem says:

I score 121, can i get addmission if i buy d supplementary card and what is the cost.