The Delta State University(DELSU) Abraka, Delta state Nigeria, wishes to Invite all students of the University, and the General public to her 7th Convocation Ceremony for the Award of Higher Degrees, Diplomas and first degrees as well as the Conferment of Honorary degrees which would be taking place on Friday 7th and Saturday 8th Of September at the University premises Abraka.
The 2011/2012 Delta State University(DELSU) convocation ceremony would be consisting of 5 graduating sets, from the 2006/2007, 2007/2008, 2008/2009, 2009/2012, and 2010/2011(Regular, Sandwich, Weekend/Part-time and SSLT).
VNTI correspondent DELSU was able to gather the following activities, which has been aligned for the Delta State University 7th convocation ceremony as shown below:
ACTIVITIES FOR THE CEREMONY ARE SHOWN BELOW
• Thursday, 30th August- Collection of Convocation Gowns.
Venue- Faculty Offices.
• Friday 31st August- Jumat Service at Prayer ground
• Sunday, 2nd September- Church service at Our saviours Chapel. Vnti reports
• Thursday, 6th September- Convocation lectures to be delivered at The Faculty of Social Sciences Lecture Theatre
TITLE: Education, Security and Entrepreneurship.
• Friday, 7th September- Award of First degrees,Diplomas and Prizes at the University Convocation Arena.
• Saturday, 8th September- Award of Higher Degrees and Conferment of Honorary degrees at the University Convocation Arena.
All graduands are expected to pay the sum of N2,000 for the brochure.
HIRING OF ACADEMIC OUTFITS
Academic outfits/gowns are available at the Faculty offices:
• Diploma and First Degree Graduands: are to pay N3,000 plus Refundable N7,000 for gowns.
• Postgraduates diploma and Masters Graduands: are to pay N4,000 plus Refundable N7,000 for gowns.
• Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D) degree graduands: are to pay N5,000 plus Refundable N10,000 for gowns.
• For Ph.D graduands: straight purchase of complete academic outfit is available at N25,000.
MODE OF PAYMENT
All payment must be made through the Delta State University Account: DELSU RECURRENT ACCOUNT NO In Mainstreet Bank(and use the receipt issued in the bursary department after submission of Bank teller)
Alumni fees of N500 to be paid by all graduands at the Alumni office.
• Graduands wishing to collect Academic gowns are to deposit the original of their statements of results/certificates (as applicable) in the Faculty Office.
• These would be returned to their rightful owners including the refundable deposits on return of the gowns in good condition not later than Tuesday, September 11, 2012.
• Graduands are expected to collect their certificates in their faculty offices at the close of Convocation on presentation of relevant documents.
• All graduands are required to be present in person to receive their awards/prizes
• Honorary degrees may be confered in absence of their awardees.
• Every Graduand will be entitled to two guests.
• Further Information can be Obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar.
Registrar and Secretary to council and Senate.
VNTI Nigeria wishes to Congratulate all Graduating students of the Delta State University, especially those who have waited over 5 years for this blessed day.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂