COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IKERE, COMMENCES ADMISSION INTO B.Ed PROGRAMMES

The College of Education Ikere Ekiti is affiliated to University of Nigeria Nsukka for degree programme in the Bachelor Of Education(B.Ed).

Admission forms into the college of Education B.Ed programme is on sale in Ikere Ekiti campus, interested persons are advised to obtain their forms now at the Ikere Campus, as the application would be closed soon.

The sale of forms will soon end as the deadline was not clearly stated, so its best you get your forms as soon as you saw this.

Comments

1. Kizichiji says:

Pls am interested in this one. Pls can someone tell me how i can register and how much. Am living at enugu. My phone is 08132636479

2. I would like to obtain this form,pls how much is the form and when is the closing date,i’m Samuel by name i reside in Abuja

3. Pls those dis form is also applicable for d direct entry (jamb).

4. VNTI… I AM VERY MUCH INTRESTED IN D FORM SO TELL ME MORE ABOUT D PROGRAM ND AW TO GET D FORM

5. Is dis form is also applicable to Jamb D.E too & hw can form lagos obtain it.

6. borideyi abosede kofoworola says:

pls,is d direct entry post ume of college of education iker ekiti out cos i heard dat it is out.

7. hw much is d form,where can we get it 08031170333 i need more information about it

8. Pls I need the details of ikere ekiti jamb admission. I was givin admission from the school. Pls what should I do

9. Akinyele Adeniyi says:

Pls,i was gving admission by 2 study computer sci/mathematics Edu by Jamb,pls wat step shuld i take next?

10. Akinyele Adeniyi says:

Pls,i was gving admission by Jamb 2 study computer sci/mathematics Edu ,pls wat step shuld i take next?

11. adepoju tosin says:

i choose ikere ekiti as first chioce in my de form but i have not buy that degree programme form at ikere ekiti,what should i do pls

12. adepoju tosin says:

i was giving admission by jamb what next should i do

13. Adejumo kayode moses says:

Pls i need deep information abt the through skul programme includ skul fees

14. Agboola Oluwaseunfunmi says:

plz, wen is d direct entry form 4 2013/2014 is goin to be out?

15. Agboola Oluwaseunfunmi says:

can i get d D.E form in ikere ekiti campus? I need ur enlightment plz.

16. Agboola Oluwaseunfunmi says:

can i get d D.E form in ikere ekiti campus? I need ur enlightment plz. Here iz my number- 07039405849

17. ajayi oluwaseun says:

pls i just want to ask for college of education cut off mark

18. Ogundare opeyeoluwa says:

Pls, when ar u goin 2 close d form nd also, 4 those who dosen’t wrote jamb, can they apply as a D. E Student? … Pls reply

19. tosinkenny says:

Pls how many universities are in ikere ekiti